Pretend Its 1998

I heard "Hit Me Baby One More Time" on the radio.  Is she black?  :nowaygif:

"Britney Spears" that's not a star's name at all!...seriously thats what I thought the very first time i saw the BOMT video. 

Really?  I think her name is perfect, it sounds like a stage name and the spelling of Britney is perfect.  "Brittany" looks so ugly to me.   :umomg:

I heard "Hit Me Baby One More Time" on the radio.  Is she black?  :nowaygif:

Really?  I think her name is perfect, it sounds like a stage name and the spelling of Britney is perfect.  "Brittany" looks so ugly to me.   :umomg:

Yes it's easy to think that now that she is BRITNEY SPEARS and that name has become a powerful brand, but I'm talking about when I first saw it and I had no idea who she was. 

When I grow up and become a popstar, im gonna make a video just like this one! Dancing at school. By then, this girl will be irrelevant because she's not gonna last long. *Writes down dance moves* (I literally did that when she first came out)

Also, why does everyone think she's sexy? She dancing at school!! (Yes this point completely flew over my head, I was like 10)

• Like 1

When I grow up and become a popstar, im gonna make a video just like this one! Dancing at school. By then, this girl will be irrelevant because she's not gonna last long. *Writes down dance moves* (I literally did that when she first came out)

Also, why does everyone think she's sexy? She dancing at school!! (Yes this point completely flew over my head, I was like 10)

Her outfit looks so cheap! Where she get it from? Kmart? :gloria:

Aww, this Brittany girl is so cute! Maybe a little too sexy for my liking, did you see how short her skirt is in the hit me baby one more time video? But the song is really good, I just don't know if she'll be able to keep herself in the music industry in the future :yaknow:

Yea youre probably right she's just a one hit wonder! But did you see that back flip she did in the video?!?!?! :o

• Like 1