Things That Britney Hasn't Done Yet On An Album That We Love To

Britnoy

I think it would be cool if she adds an intro and some interludes(I don't think the OIDIA  voice messages count as interludes).
Also a double CD would be fucking amazing but I don't see this happening... 
I would like a  "secret song" on the last track too.

For the album cover she could try something holographic like Bionic and cover without her on it, something visually artistic that portrays the album thematic, you know.

What you guys would like? 

• Like 3

Really? I think they're more expensive because they have the extra track :mhm:

I remember reading that Japan albums always have bonus tracks because the amount of people importing albums there is really huge. Labels put bonus tracks on Japanese editions to encourage Japanese folk to buy the Japanese editions of the album, instead of importing, as imports don't count for charts.

• Like 1

I remember reading that Japan albums always have bonus tracks because the amount of people importing albums there is really huge. Labels put bonus tracks on Japanese editions to encourage Japanese folk to buy the Japanese editions of the album, instead of importing, as imports don't count for charts.

Ohhhhh

To have all the deluxe tracks be for everyone :omg1: not just Japan

To have all the deluxe tracks for everyone EXCEPT FOR JAPAN... :omg1:

For the album cover she could try something holographic like Bionic and cover without her on it, something visually artistic that portrays the album thematic, you know.

I love that!!!