Revamped Show Happening February 13Th

danceney.gif

YES!!! YES! YES!

According to the Las Vegas sun 50% of Britney's piece of me show will change on February 13th, 2016. Britney will start rehearsing after Christmas Break and the changes will be seen to the public on February 13th.

Awesome news!! We can't wait to see what Britney and her dancers have in store for us! Whatever Britney works on we know its going to be iconic either way.

Be sure to keep tweeting to Britney what songs you might like to see on next years Piece of me Setlist, you never know she may be looking for ideas ;)

Cough Cough Overprotected Cough Cough

see.gif

Source

Thanks to our flawless member Blackoutego for also posting this on universe.

Read it on our mainsite!

omg yas, 50% MOAH. I can't wait for the new setlist tbh, 

THE TOTALLY RE-VAMPED PIECES OF ME BY BRintI SPERZ 

1) Werk Bitch

2) Womanizer (with 50% less choreography) 

3) Perfume

4) Everytime (with new Angel wings featuring more muted colors) 

5) BOMT / Oops (new black leotard) 

6) Me Against The Music

7) My Baby 

8) Passenger (while laying down on a comfortable cot that the dancers push around the stage) 

9) Piece of Me 

10) Boys 

11) Pretty Girls

12) Love Can Build a Bridge (miming to her iconic Star Search performance) 

13) Slave 4 U (sitting in a wheelchair that a dancer pushes around) 

14) Freakshow 

15) Breathe on Me (this performance will actually slay tbh) 

16) Circus (wearing the JTV dress in a more muted yellow) 

17) Lucky 

18) Toxic (wearing the JTV dress) 

19) Stonger

20) You Drive Me Crazy (featuring new "hoedown" style choreo inspired by Ashlee Simpson's SNL performance) 

21) Till The World Ends

f20z74.jpg

I don't know why you guys are doubting this - Planet Hollywood already confirmed major changes will be made. 
I know you guys are used to the disappointment of eras' past by Team Britney, but you have to keep in mind, THIS IS MORE THEN JUST TEAM BRITNEY. 

This is Ceaser Entertainment inc, Planet Hollywood Execs, and more. Britney's team really doesn't get that much say in Vegas as you might think. If Planet Hollywood execs say "CHANGE THE SHOW" - they have no choice but to change the show. 

Not to mention, you really think that Larry, after 30+ years in this business, doesn't know that a 4 year Residency needs to be constantly changing , with at least 1 major re-vamp. On top of all of that, they actually know the sales, they actually know what's going on - NONE OF YOU DO. Just give it a rest, and stop being so negative, when it's been confirmed and confirmed that multiple & major changes are coming.

Again, I get the idea of not trusting Britney's team, but this is more then just her team people. There are bigger things at stake here, her team is not going to fuck with that. You think y'all would realize they ain't messin' w/ Vegas, with the fact its been top priority since 2013. They are aware of everything it needs, and what's gotta change.

I'm so freaking excited!  :o I really hope we get Hold it against me and Breath on me added! But its a hard choice to decide what gets replaced there are so many amazing moments in the show like I love Slave and the Toxic segment along with the Blackout area. Maybe Boys could get a different mix or the theme for that segment, Would be interesting to see if she dropped a new track before the changes to promote the show like she did with Work Bitch then the new released track could become the opening possibly  :yas:

I'm sorry, I get way to over excited about these things! haha 

• Like 2

at this point a want 2 DVDs!!!

- "Piece Of Me part 1" to be released around Christmas 2015

- "Piece Of Me part 2" to be released around Christmas 2017

IS IT THAT DIFFICULT TO MAKE A DECISION LIKE THIS AND SATISFY MILLIONS OF FANS AROUND THE WOLRD?!?

Honestly..they miss really good ideas. But tbh they're the " pros " So I guess there is a reason for everything they do..  :crying1:

• Like 1

Honestly..they miss really good ideas. But tbh they're the " pros " So I guess there is a reason for everything they do..  :crying1:

I don't think the show will be changed up enough to release two DVDs. They could still put every segment on DVD (including cut songs like IWG, Alien, and whatever they cut for the new leg etc.) But say for instance the new show only has two or three sections revamped, there would be no point in releasing two DVDs that features the same performances of multiple songs. 

• Like 2

I don't think the show will be changed up enough to release two DVDs. They could still put every segment on DVD (including cut songs like IWG, Alien, and whatever they cut for the new leg etc.) But say for instance the new show only has two or three sections revamped, there would be no point in releasing two DVDs that features the same performances of multiple songs. 

Yas queen. Or maybe it'll be 100% 

I swear Britrney better fucking add overprotected... Idc if it doesn't suit her, she sings Lucky and Crazy and they've kept the vocals from when she was a fetus 

• Like 1

She could release a simple dvd of the show during 2013-2015, no bonus. And in 2018 release a dvd with the "revamped" show and bonus, documentary etc.. so even if more than half of the show was the same, the fact that there's a documentary and things like that it will sell anyway.

I don't see why it would be a problem to release another dvd even if the show isn't completely changed, it's kinda like an album's reissue, except it's a dvd ya know.

• Like 1

Yas queen. Or maybe it'll be 100% 

I swear Britrney better fucking add overprotected... Idc if it doesn't suit her, she sings Lucky and Crazy and they've kept the vocals from when she was a fetus 

My Prerogative, Overprotected, Breathe on Me, If U Seek Amy, Inside Out, Unusual You, HIAM and The Hookup, please  :smokeney:

• Like 2