Anyone Else Interested On Kerli's Song For B9?

Britnoy

Months ago Kerli said Britney's team contacted her because they were interested on a song from her for Britney's next album.
I love Kerli's music and she's such a good songwriter so I hope it doesn't end up being rejected...

Please, don't post Mariah's "IDK her" gif, is quite annoying already. Do a fucking research if you don't know Kerli's music.  :idc1:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone has a song or two this girl wrote?

Some acoustics:

(wrote for Demi)

(From her EP Utopia)

(From Utopia too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsOfsXBoWKU(Fromher debut & only studio album by now "Love Is Dead")

And this one of my fav songs from her "The Creationist" from Love Is Dead:

She's truly talented. And I love how she's always involved on everything she does, not only the music but MV ideas, creating her own outfits...

The only problem is that she has had bad luck with labels. She's been working on her 2nd studio album that most probably will come out next year.

• 2 months later...

Some acoustics:

(wrote for Demi)

(From her EP Utopia)

(From Utopia too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsOfsXBoWKU(Fromher debut & only studio album by now "Love Is Dead")

And this one of my fav songs from her "The Creationist" from Love Is Dead:

She's truly talented. And I love how she's always involved on everything she does, not only the music but MV ideas, creating her own outfits...

The only problem is that she has had bad luck with labels. She's been working on her 2nd studio album that most probably will come out next year.

until I saw this post I thought this topic was about Keri Hilson 

mtt4r8.jpg