So Basically....

:frenchy: i thought u wanted it to be a surprise, u told me on twitter :omg1: which means the rumored setlist going around is real

Calm down sis, leave him alone .. All will be revealed in 2 hours & 45 minutes just be patient . I still think that set list is bs because she had the props for 3, lucky, & MATM at rehearsals .. And supposeably that "set list" going around says it's not

:frenchy: i thought u wanted it to be a surprise, u told me on twitter :omg1: which means the rumored setlist going around is real 

Lmfao, then you basically confirmed the whole setlist going around is real. lmfao.

Calm down sis, leave him alone .. All will be revealed in 2 hours & 45 minutes just be patient . I still think that set list is bs because she had the props for 3, lucky, & MATM at rehearsals .. And supposeably that "set list" going around says it's not

You were just saying yesturday how you'd go crazy if Rock N Roll was in the setlist and now it is :pgstunna: I see you anthony! You know these kinda things!! Spill all the tea ya know ! :woahanaxe:

i was kidding jeez :gloria:

I just want it so bad in the setlist!!! thats why i am sending it out to the universe. i removed the comment. sorry :crying4:

i was kidding jeez  :gloria:

I just want it so bad in the setlist!!! thats why i am sending it out to the universe. i removed the comment. sorry  :crying4: