Not A Drill: Bbma's Send Out Invivtations For A Taped Performance (Update: It's Not Brit!)

Unfortunately, it looks like the performance might be pre-recorded again.

See below.

It's rumoured to be Fifth Harmony but you never know with Britney. 

UPDATE:

Praise Godney, hallelujah, it really is Fifth Harmony!

ZafXFm_Q.jpg

Well, we can't be 100% sure that it's for Britney, or even if they're telling the truth, and Robin did say "To  Britney fans:Billboard  appearance is live from new MGM  T-MOBILE  arena Las Vegas", so we'll see  :no1curr2:

Of course I'd love to see her live on the actual awards, but even if it's pre-recorded like last year we'd still see her performing on live TV, collecting an award AND releasing new music, so it's still a great, exciting deal!

Well, we can't be 100% sure that it's for Britney, or even if they're telling the truth, and Robin did say "To  Britney fans:Billboard  appearance is live from new MGM  T-MOBILE  arena Las Vegas", so we'll see  :no1curr2:

Of course I'd love to see her live on the actual awards, but even if it's pre-recorded like last year we'd still see her performing on live TV, collecting an award AND releasing new music, so it's still a great, exciting deal!

Sure but then again, they claimed it would be live last year too. Also notice the emphasis on 'appearance' rather than 'performance'. I know I'm reaching but we know for sure she will attend live to receive her award... no mention about the performance itself being live though. 

I read more posts from that person on ATRL and they seem legitimate. Apparently the taping is done at the MGM T-Mobile arena on the 20th of May between noon and 3PM and the person will be attending so we should get more details. 

Sure but then again, they claimed it would be live last year too.

I read more posts from that person on ATR and they seem legitimate. Apparently the taping is done at the MGM T-Mobile arena on the 20th of May between noon and 3PM and the person will be attending so we should get more details. 

Well, at least we know that whatever happens, if the performance is Britney's it won't be at Planet Hollywood, so we're good  :trollney:

• Like 1

Sure but then again, they claimed it would be live last year too. Also notice the emphasis on 'appearance' rather than 'performance'. I know I'm reaching but we know for sure she will attend live to receive her award... no mention about the performance itself being live though. 

I read more posts from that person on ATRL and they seem legitimate. Apparently the taping is done at the MGM T-Mobile arena on the 20th of May between noon and 3PM and the person will be attending so we should get more details. 

It still is the BBMA stage anyway so as long it's not from the Axis then it's fine to me, i don't want it to feel like POM performance.

Tho just because for whatever reason she recorded her performance last year doesn't mean she will this year, it could be anyone tbh.

But i think it would be weird if she pre record her performance knowing she will receive the millenium award. Also if the single is released after the bbmas as Robin said and if she performs it then i doubt they would risk a leak because of a pre recorded a performance, especially since everything has been so secretive about it. I don't know.

It still is the BBMA stage anyway so as long it's not from the Axis then it's fine to me, i don't want it to feel like POM performance.

Tho just because for whatever reason she recorded her performance last year doesn't mean she will this year, it could be anyone tbh.

But i think it would be weird if she pre record her performance knowing she will receive the millenium award. Also if the single is released after the bbmas as Robin said and if she performs it then i doubt they would risk a leak because of a pre recorded a performance, especially since everything has been so secretive about it. I don't know.

I still have a feeling that the song will be out by the 20th. It wouldn't make sense for her team to wait until Monday because the song would lose three days of sales and they simply can't afford that. And if the song is in fact released by that day then they are not risking much by recording her performance in advance. It would just look silly and weird if she was at the venue to receive her reward and then they'd play a prerecorded performance from the exact same place. 

Sigh, back to speculations! 22nd couldn't come sooner. 

I still have a feeling that the song will be out by the 20th. It wouldn't make sense for her team to wait until Monday because the song would lose three days of sales and they simply can't afford that. And if the song is in fact released by that day then they are not risking much by recording her performance in advance. It would just look silly and weird if she was at the venue to receive her reward and then they'd play a prerecorded performance from the exact same place. 

Sigh, back to speculations! 22nd couldn't come sooner. 

I guess we'll have to wait & see  :trollney:

• Like 1

It's for a group but they're taping it from the T-Mobile arena .which I don't get since they will be there already .

I'm honestly starting to get kinda annoyed with them being at every award show that Britney goes to LITERALLY

Larry is their manager so it's not surprising he's trying to squeeze them wherever Britney goes. I was honestly expecting them to present the award for Britney again... 

It's for a group but they're taping it from the T-Mobile arena .which I don't get since they will be there already .

I'm honestly starting to get kinda annoyed with them being at every award show that Britney goes to LITERALLY

Sis, they have a huge hit right now and they're promoting an album, of course they're going to be at every award show  :zoomzoom: It has nothing to do with Britney. Lots of celebrities are at every award show that Britney is at lol  :iwannago:

• Like 3

Girl, they are one of the hottest girl groups on the planet right now....they are doing their job.

They were probably going regardless of Britney..like, talk about a reach.

Plus, they have the same manager as Britney (how ironic...Britney was not a big fan on the XF, while the whole time Larry is thinking "i'mma sign these girls" LOL!) so it's not surprising that they would attend. 

Hell, one of the conditions of Britney performing was probably that they do. haha

• Like 1