Official #MakeMe Streaming Thread!

Official #MakeMe Streaming Thread!

Vevo/YouTube (If you're located overseas, please get a U.S. IP Address so every play can count on the Billboard Hot 100; try using a VPN or Proxy set to the U.S.)

*Get the Opera browser for a free VPN*

Apple Music: Leave it playing in the background!

Spotify: Stream it all day and all night!

*Stream on multiple devices if you can: phone, tablet, PC, laptop*

Please stream #MakeMe on these major streaming services:

Apple Music: 

Spotify: 

VEVO: 

iTunes:

Google Play: 

https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Britney_Spears_Make_Me?id=Bh2anbi6tsb7zpw7tlxuayp3dwi

If you have any suggestions, please leave them in this thread and I'll add it to the OP!

• Like 1

So this morning at 8 am the youtube video had only about 300K and now just 4hrs later it is at 446K!!! I think that is good progress but I don't know!!! Does anyone know what the views/streaming rate is of other songs that have debuted in the top 5 or 1 on BB HOT????!!!!!

If it keeps up this momentum it will be adding over 1Mill views per day! Is that enough? 

FREAKING OUT OVER HERE!!!! :crying4::excited::goofyney:

On ‎15‎. ‎07‎. ‎2016 at 6:32 PM, gimmework said:

So this morning at 8 am the youtube video had only about 300K and now just 4hrs later it is at 446K!!! I think that is good progress but I don't know!!! Does anyone know what the views/streaming rate is of other songs that have debuted in the top 5 or 1 on BB HOT????!!!!!

If it keeps up this momentum it will be adding over 1Mill views per day! Is that enough? 

FREAKING OUT OVER HERE!!!! :crying4::excited::goofyney:

OMG how I love your signature!!!! (Britney eras) <3<3<3<3<3 

• Like 1

@HybridFan3 or anyone else... Streaming / download question: I have a library card and it has access to a website called FreeGal Music. If I download and stream on there will it count as well as everything else? I already downloaded it last week, but if it's going to count I want to use up all my streaming time for Britney. I get 5 max downloads each week and 3 hours of streaming. Thank you.

FreeGal Chart: Britney is number 8 in the US and 10 in my local area and number 1 in Top Singles.