Is the army still harassing Joseph Kahn?

I_need_me

3 hours ago, King of Disaster said:

The producer of the song was found dead under mysterious circumstances i think :crying1:

He fell over a railing :umomg:

It was days after he had talked about releasing Rebellion and the studio had contacted him telling him there would be consequences if he did. Britney tried releasing it even though she was told not to and that's how we got the snippet. They say the Illuminati came in and caused the breakdown to keep it from being released. That song is so fucking scary.

Spoiler

k I made that last part up :lmaolol:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, King of Disaster said:

The producer of the song was found dead under mysterious circumstances i think :crying1:

3 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

What officially happened, I believe, was that the producer died by "falling" off a balcony or a flight of stairs. One of the two.

2 hours ago, Ricki Lake said:

He fell over a railing :umomg:

It was days after he had talked about releasing Rebellion and the studio had contacted him telling him there would be consequences if he did. Britney tried releasing it even though she was told not to and that's how we got the snippet. They say the Illuminati came in and caused the breakdown to keep it from being released. That song is so fucking scary.

Reveal hidden contents

k I made that last part up :lmaolol:

:umomg: WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?!

How do you guys even know this?  :waitWAT:

Are there receipts?  :ashley:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Well too fucking bad, cause we're going to keep talking about it until it gets released :pieceofwhat:

Someone got murdered because of us over Rebellion, you think 2 years or so is enough time to make us not want a music video? :pieceofwhat: 

1 minute ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

Oh. 

I guess i missed where the topic changed from perfume to rebellion happened in this thread.

No worries. Above is where it switched. I had just never heard that "someone got murdered" thing before.