You know what would be AMAZING to complete this era?

Mike.

I know this is probably asking too much :crying2:

But I'd love if Britney did a live acoustic performance something in studio you know? So she could feel more comfortable.

I mean her voice got way stronger compared to the Femme Fatale days (:jackk:),I was listening to her last interview and she legit sounds like before not to mention she has been giving way better vocals on Glory than on her last albums.

This would be a BRILLIANT idea from Britney's team. This would be GOOD promo for Britney and the era.

I mean she sang live a few songs during the FFT and it wasn't that bad and her voice sounded weird af at the time so why not now?

• Like 6

I agree, she could definitely pull something like what Miley and other singers have done, setting up an acoustic performance at her home or something and uploading it to her vevo. It wouldn't be live on an actual stage, there would be no audience and she could do many takes, so she shouldn't feel any pressure! 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Mike. said:

I know this is probably asking too much :crying2:

But I'd love if Britney did a live acoustic performance something in studio you know? So she could feel more comfortable.

I mean her voice got way stronger compared to the Femme Fatale days (:jackk:),I was listening to her last interview and she legit sounds like before not to mention she has been giving way better vocals on Glory than on her last albums.

This would be a BRILLIANT idea from Britney's team. This would be GOOD promo for Britney and the era.

I mean she sang live a few songs during the FFT and it wasn't that bad and her voice sounded weird af at the time so why not now?

Just Like Me already has an acoustic feel to it, and while I'm not advocating it as the next single, I think it would be amazing if she sat down and sang it live.

16 hours ago, HannahLou said:

She could have taken part in 'Live Lounge' month (every September) for bbc radio 1 where the artist sings live to the listeners with a live band :yesplz:. They usually do one of their own songs and then do a cover and make it their own. Some artists have done 5 or 6 songs before.

I totaly agree. It would be really nice. Britney, the band, the camera :inneresting:

But we know that this kind of thing would never happen :shankyou:

• Like 3