Balmain played a flawless remix of "Everytime" at their Fashion Show last night!

rockmein

On 9/30/2016 at 9:27 AM, I_need_me said:

Oh my god? It sounds incredible, I need the full thing! Hopefully if one day they release a B In The Mix Vol. 3 it's filled with stuff like this, and not the kind of remixes they put on the Vol. 2 :mahhaw:

Vol.2 was god awful.  I buy all of her cds, and remixes when the singles are released.  The if u seek amy choice was IMO ridiculous.  The whole thing could have been better. I agree with all prior comments this needs to be released. :verycool:

1 hour ago, jayjay1164 said:

Vol.2 was god awful.  I buy all of her cds, and remixes when the singles are released.  The if u seek amy choice was IMO ridiculous.  The whole thing could have been better. I agree with all prior comments this needs to be released. :verycool:

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of remixes, but I love those that are more of a re-interpretation of the song, that's why I find the Vol. 1 so enjoyable, because most of the remixes still sound like songs you could listen to anytime instead of noisy, repetitive, club oriented, tunes that are all over the place!