Is Mama Spears a fake person?

Well if I remember correctly Britney said there may have been some damage on the house due to the hurricane. One thing I do know for sure is that a mother daughter relationship can be very sticky and not always the easiest. Britney still seems to have a great deal of respect for her and remains close. 

• Like 1

I always felt like that she's like those dance mom's,u know what i meannn 

But really tho where was she when Britney needed her the most,and i think Britney still need  her(She's mother of 2 teen boys and they get to know some things from Britney's past it must be hard for Britney) 

But idk Britney knows the best:ummm:

1 hour ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

But still she told it.

Fuck no she didn't ! I watched every interview, and I've read the lovely book twice, it is a nice book about Britneys family and the chaotic time before Jamie Lynn was born.. It's all about her love for her children.
It came out late 2008, so Britney didn't neeeed her like that, she was getting ready for releasing Womanizer, so not like she was a mess like that. A book with a ghostwriter is really not that hard to accomplish.

Memaw Spears lives in Louisiana so of course Britney cant instagram pictures with her, but it really isnt THAT long ago since we got papparazi pictures. I don't see my mother sometimes in MONTHS and we don't even live that far, but distance is hard.

Proove that Britney bought her a new house! Because I do not believe she would move away from her and Britneys house.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Joanhs said:

Fuck no she didn't ! I watched every interview, and I've read the lovely book twice, it is a nice book about Britneys family and the chaotic time before Jamie Lynn was born.. It's all about her love for her children.
It came out late 2008, so Britney didn't neeeed her like that, she was getting ready for releasing Womanizer, so not like she was a mess like that. A book with a ghostwriter is really not that hard to accomplish.

Memaw Spears lives in Louisiana so of course Britney cant instagram pictures with her, but it really isnt THAT long ago since we got papparazi pictures. I don't see my mother sometimes in MONTHS and we don't even live that far, but distance is hard.

Proove that Britney bought her a new house! Because I do not believe she would move away from her and Britneys house.

Don't forget that everything personal (or cool stuff) about Britney is scrapped.

2 minutes ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Don't forget that everything personal (or cool stuff) about Britney is scrapped.

Of course it is, because it was never about Britney!! Lynne was being critisized because of Britney was wearing no pants, shaved her head, and everything Britney did, backfired on "What kind of mother lets her daughter go crazy like that, and also what kind of mother lets her 16 year old have sex and get pregnant!!"
Everybody laughed at the Spears family, MadTV made fun of them too, everyone made fun.
As a Grandmother, you can only react to that, and the easy way was to write everything down, and tell the world about a family, that has had many crises, but always came out stronger, even before Britney was born..

10 minutes ago, Joanhs said:

Of course it is, because it was never about Britney!! Lynne was being critisized because of Britney was wearing no pants, shaved her head, and everything Britney did, backfired on "What kind of mother lets her daughter go crazy like that, and also what kind of mother lets her 16 year old have sex and get pregnant!!"
Everybody laughed at the Spears family, MadTV made fun of them too, everyone made fun.
As a Grandmother, you can only react to that, and the easy way was to write everything down, and tell the world about a family, that has had many crises, but always came out stronger, even before Britney was born..

Her Mama is a bit messy person tbh.

• 6 years later...

Yes she is.

She only showed affection to Britney when she would take her to award shows or buy her expensive gifts like the Serenity house.

She wasn't even there for her during her prime and hired Fe to do the job she's supposed to do for Britney.

Also writing a tell all book about Britney was just messed up.

And if its true that she drugged Britney to take her to rehab than that's horrible.

She's a horrible excuse of a mother, she's no different than Jamie.

• Awesome 1

6 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

Yes she is.

She only showed affection to Britney when she would take her to award shows or buy her expensive gifts like the Serenity house.

She wasn't even there for her during her prime and hired Fe to do the job she's supposed to do for Britney.

Also writing a tell all book about Britney was just messed up.

And if its true that she drugged Britney to take her to rehab than that's horrible.

She's a horrible excuse of a mother, she's no different than Jamie.

She is like worse version of her "Crossroads" mother- who stayed and decided to start selling her daughter and leave her emotionally destitute. Britney cried every time someone mentioned her mother or family because she suffered from a lack of love and interest and her mother played with her like a chess figure :mhm:

3 hours ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

She is like worse version of her "Crossroads" mother- who stayed and decided to start selling her daughter and leave her emotionally destitute. Britney cried every time someone mentioned her mother or family because she suffered from a lack of love and interest and her mother played with her like a chess figure :mhm:

Exactly.

Wow I never thought of that but that's so true.

I just thought she loved her mom so much but then again,

I love my mom dearly but I never cried over her the way Britney has over her mom.

The fact that a text message was leaked of her saying the conservatorship was a punishment for how she treated her family and that she hopes she learns a lesson from it, was disgusting to me.

Also her drugging Britney for she can go to rehab was messed up.

How evil and low of her.  :uhhh:

• Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

Exactly.

Wow I never thought of that but that's so true.

I just thought she loved her mom so much but then again,

I love my mom dearly but I never cried over her the way Britney has over her mom.

The fact that a text message was leaked of her saying the conservatorship was a punishment for how she treated her family and that she hopes she learns a lesson from it, was disgusting to me.

Also her drugging Britney for she can go to rehab was messed up.

How evil and low of her.  :uhhh:

She doesn't care how her daughter feels. She takes her as a slave and did everything to get something out of her without it being openly exposed. Britney should forgive her but never have anything to do with her again. Lynne only ever liked Juno.

16 hours ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

She doesn't care how her daughter feels. She takes her as a slave and did everything to get something out of her without it being openly exposed. Britney should forgive her but never have anything to do with her again. Lynne only ever liked Juno.

Yeah that is so true.

She also was the one who pushed Britney into singing lessons and performing cause honestly she was a toddler doing beauty pageants and what kind of toddler decides to be on one?

Its obvious that she only saw Britney as a way to get money, not as her own daughter.

Its sad cause all Britney ever wanted was her mother's love yet never got it. :sosad:

• Awesome 1

10 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

Yeah that is so true.

She also was the one who pushed Britney into singing lessons and performing cause honestly she was a toddler doing beauty pageants and what kind of toddler decides to be on one?

Its obvious that she only saw Britney as a way to get money, not as her own daughter.

Its sad cause all Britney ever wanted was her mother's love yet never got it. :sosad:

I hope she realizes this and describes her mother in true colors.

10 hours ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

I hope she realizes this and describes her mother in true colors.

I think she does especially since they dont have a relationship anymore.

Im just glad my mother is not like Britney's.

She maybe different than me but she would never do to me what Lynne did to Britney

• Awesome 1

On 10/19/2023 at 4:23 AM, Sparkle910 said:

I think she does especially since they dont have a relationship anymore.

Im just glad my mother is not like Britney's.

She maybe different than me but she would never do to me what Lynne did to Britney

It was certainly a painful realization that the people she considered her family were money-hungry bitches.