Insiders on new single, era is not over!

King

Respectable insider from popjustice posts "Look at SPotify" = SP = Slumber Party http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/britney-spears-glory-album-singles-etc.39120/page-2851

Another insider from popjustice says new video is to be directed by someone she has never worked before  http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/britney-spears-glory-album-singles-etc.39120/page-2853#post-4888002

muumuse confirms era is not over 

• Like 2

Mmmm. My thoughts are that she is going to do the next single big...and it'll tie in with the shows she has planned for Nov/Dec at the Jingle Ball.
Can't wait to see the new video.

At this point, I don't care what it is, as long as fans support it - BUY IT, REQUEST IT, STREAM IT! 

A Surprise Video drop would be awesome.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

Mmmm. My thoughts are that she is going to do the next single big...and it'll tie in with the shows she has planned for Nov/Dec at the Jingle Ball.
Can't wait to see the new video.

At this point, I don't care what it is, as long as fans support it - BUY IT, REQUEST IT, STREAM IT! 

A Surprise Video drop would be awesome.

It better be something big to be honest lol. They need to use the performances to promote the new stuff, not her old hits. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, toxicrebellion said:

Omg did yall see her new tweet "ive got a special suprise planned" :shake::shake: what if she performs single #2 at POM:wth:

well im not gonna get my hopes up :ashley: it'll probably be an announcement for a new perfume :xtina1:

Slumber Fantasy :shook:

• Like 4