Former N*Sync Singer Lance Bass talks about coming out to Britney on the Wendy Williams Show

56 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Can anyone give a the gist of what he said? I'm at work and can't listen right now. >.<

He re-told the story (rather Wendy told it because she "loves this story so much") of how Britney was the first person he told he was Gay, because she was all hysterical about her wedding to K-Fed, in honor of coming out day. 

Then they talked about Lifetime's movie which he called "complete shit" (but also said he loves a good Lifetime movie so he's watching it), while giving advice on the casting. Lol. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

He re-told the story (rather Wendy told it because she "loves this story so much") of how Britney was the first person he told he was Gay, because she was all hysterical about her wedding to K-Fed, in honor of coming out day. 

Then they talked about Lifetime's movie which he called "complete shit" (but also said he loves a good Lifetime movie so he's watching it), while giving advice on the casting. Lol. 

He didn't call it shit stop lying 

I feel bad for him... what holds his career in place is being gay... every interview he does is about him being gay and how was this and how was that

shouldn't being gay be treated like a normal thing ? why is he always being questioned over it over and over like its a disease in progress ?

I knew some guys who told me they were gay and I was like 'cool. back to what I was saying...'

why is he entertaining it

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

I feel bad for him... what holds his career in place is being gay... every interview he does is about him being gay and how was this and how was that

shouldn't being gay be treated like a normal thing ? why is he always being questioned over it over and over like its a disease in progress ?

I knew some guys who told me they were gay and I was like 'cool. back to what I was saying...'

why is he entertaining it

Unfortunately there's still a lot of people who don't feel like being gay or lesbian or bi or trans or unlabeled is a normal thing so people like him who have chosen to come out will always be asked about it. Its a positive really because the more he talks about it the more other people who feel shame or who feel its a not a proper way of life hear him talk the more all the negative thoughts and emotions around the idea of being gay will go away. If you want to feel bad about anything feel bad that he's always asked about Britney every interview. 

On 10/20/2016 at 6:03 PM, BlackoutEgo said:

There was no shade ?

"complete bullshit" - which is what he called the movie.
He said it's going to watch cause he loves a good "lifetime movie" and pretty much insinuated that he's only going to watch it cause it'll be so bad, and to see  how  he's portrayed.

He clearly said "idk how real it's going to be"

1 hour ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

"complete bullshit" - which is what he called the movie.
He said it's going to watch cause he loves a good "lifetime movie" and pretty much insinuated that he's only going to watch it cause it'll be so bad, and to see  how  he's portrayed.

He clearly said "idk how real it's going to be"

Sweetie you literally said that he called it "bullshit" when he clearly didn't & he didn't "insinuate" that he's only going to watch it cause it'll be bad when he clearly praised the current lifetime biopic that just got released. All he said that he doesn't know how real it's going to be (since it doesn't have Britney's blessing) 

all it was, was praise nowhere was he being shady towards lifetime