G-Eazy is at Britney's show

Leave it to Britney fans to exaggerate and meltdown. I wonder if you realize it's YOU that suck the fun and excitement out of everything and not Britney.

And by you I don't mean the OP. My comments are directed at anyone who expected more and is now blaming Britney for not meeting their outrageous expectations.

• Like 2

Leave it to Britney fans to exaggerate and meltdown. I wonder if you realize it's YOU that suck the fun and excitement out of everything and not Britney.

And by you I don't mean the OP. My comments are directed at anyone who expected more and is now blaming Britney for not meeting their outrageous expectations.

Sorry but expecting like live singing , worlwide tour or second single anouncement is not exaggeration . No one expects her to fly in the air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, drmkng said:

Sorry but expecting like live singing , worlwide tour or second single anouncement is not exaggeration . No one expects her to fly in the air

:4music:

She said she had a special surprise. If you got your hopes up for live singing (really? :displeased:) a world tour (again, really? :zoomzoom:) or a single announcement (why would she announce her single at the second show back and not the first? :yakno:) then yeah. You're exaggerating.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, heather said:

She said she had a special surprise. If you got your hopes up for live singing (really? :displeased:) a world tour (again, really? :zoomzoom:) or a single announcement (why would she announce her single at the second show back and not the first? :yakno:) then yeah. You're exaggerating.

Or release Make Me original video? (:displeased:)

• Like 2

Just now, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Or release Make Me original video? (:displeased:)

She's gonna perform rebellion while the original make me video is played in the background. Singing completely live while doing an elaborate choreography, and end it by saying "fuck you, Vegas. I'm out." And announce the presale tickets for her world tour on Twitter seconds after. :yakno:

• Like 5

Just now, heather said:

She's gonna perform rebellion while the original make me video is played in the background. Singing completely live while doing an elaborate choreography, and end it by saying "fuck you, Vegas. I'm out." And announce the presale tickets for her world tour on Twitter seconds after. :yakno:

THIS is worthy as mega surprise for us :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I cant how you are taking "special" seriously. Britney calls everything special , cool and amazing . Havent you gotten it yet ?

And I guess she performed "me myself & I " is it so special ? There you go

• Like 1

Just now, toxicrebellion said:

Right here :zoomzoom: im so delusional :crying1:

Reveal hidden contents

Shook Party Still Needs To Be Single #2 :bomt: well i wouldnt complain if she made anything on glory a single as long as she doesnt choose cancelled show or what you dont need :orly:

It's ok :crying5: We'll get a new single sometime 

23 minutes ago, drmkng said:

I cant how you are taking "special" seriously. Britney calls everything special , cool and amazing . Havent you gotten it yet ?

And I guess she performed "me myself & I " is it so special ? There you go

Why are you coming at me like I was expecting something that didn't happen? You are the one that thought special meant live singing/a world tour. I brought up she said a special surprise because she didn't promise anything elaborate like you and the rest of them were speculating :byebitch:

Why are you coming at me like I was expecting something that didn't happen? You are the one that thought special meant live singing/a world tour. I brought up she said a special surprise because she didn't promise anything elaborate like you and the rest of them were speculating :byebitch:

Uhmm ..you were the one who came to the fans ? Nevermind .

That turned out to be something dull.