Fave Britney perfume

I was gonna make this a poll, but that would take too long to type each option :orangu:

im asking this because i'm gonna try making scented soaps, candles something like that with it :)

if you have any other cool craft ideas, let me know :D 

also not all of the perfumes can be used for crafts so i have to use the body oil for some reason :selenerz:

8 hours ago, heather said:

The fantasy line is always my favorite, especially the original.

K :D that one was made into an oil so i might get that one

8 hours ago, ItzWestneyB***h! said:

I've always loved curious the most?

I never smelled curious, what does it smell like :o

7 hours ago, TheOriginalDollz said:

This is hard Curious , Fantasy Series.....Radience Series , private show.....I think the better question would be which do we like the least lol

Do you think you could describe how they smelled or maybe your favorite from each series :orlynow:

6 hours ago, JoshLee said:

I don't know cuz I've never bought Britney's perfume and probably never will :gloria: 

not even as gift :moorangu: if your looking for a reason to get it yourself, you could use it as one of those fancy sprays people use on their toilet so it doesn't smell as a bad :britdrown:

1 hour ago, King of Disaster said:

intimate fantasy

K :) that scent was made as an oil, so I might get it :D

39 minutes ago, ToxicAdam said:

Curious is my favourite so far! :fabrance: I love the smell! But I havent seen/try private show...

I've wondered what private show smelled like :tbh:  I've heard it smells like a more grown fantasy tho, but each person interprets the smell differently :mhm:

4 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

Omg, why does nobody talk about this one anymore :o 

also why has there never been a rework of it :orlynow: 

Idk,a lot of fans don't like,idk why

Also commercially it's her most unsusceful perfume :icanttt:

But it's my fave because it's very mature,it have really strong smell,it doesn't have that candy smell but fruit-ish and have the prettiest bottle.However it does gives u a headache if u put too much:trollney: