Britney fragrance for men

King

I think if they are scared of how well a men's cologne will do...they should release a "His & Her" duo. They should have done it during the Circus era, and used "Lace & Leather" has the sort of, design jumping point, but w.e, they could still do it today.

But I think it would be smart for them to do "His & Hers" - they could release them separately, and then in a package deal. 
Have it come out before Valentine's Day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ifuseekme said:

it would be nice but probably will never happen :mhm:

Maybe it's cuz she hates men :gloria:

32 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

I think if they are scared of how well a men's cologne will do...they should release a "His & Her" duo. They should have done it during the Circus era, and used "Lace & Leather" has the sort of, design jumping point, but w.e, they could still do it today.

But I think it would be smart for them to do "His & Hers" - they could release them separately, and then in a package deal. 
Have it come out before Valentine's Day.

Well I don't like his and her editions, it's an edition for couples :pieceofwhat:

Maybe. I have a specific preference.

i can see her selling more of those seeing as she has more male fans... Her perfumes post Radience failed to gain any recognition and you can say pretty much tanked.

Theres one french designer male fregrance i saw yesterday on sale it was 579$ for a 100ml bottle.

i was a little surprised at the price . I wonder what it smells like 

if its good maybe i need to get it 

I use circus and curious and there amazing! My dad wouldn't use curious but he said he'd use circus, I've gotten many compliments from gay and straight men (nerd,jock,cholo etc.) Lol asking what I wear and I say Britney Spears circus and they have a face of shock like (wth) before they go on about how good it actually smells and where can they buy it. And it's for women, but it works for men to. :)

So while we don't have one there's always circus! :bomt:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, josephthemerman said:

I use circus and curious and there amazing! My dad wouldn't use curious but he said he'd use circus, I've gotten many compliments from gay and straight men (nerd,jock,cholo etc.) Lol asking what I wear and I say Britney Spears circus and they have a face of shock like (wth) before they go on about how good it actually smells and where can they buy it. And it's for women, but it works for men to. :)

So while we don't have one there's always circus! :bomt:

I can't use circus, my mom uses circus and it's her favourite :gloria:

But I know it has that fresh aquatic note that can unisex

• Like 1

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎23 at 8:29 AM, King of Disaster said:

What's your preference?

Givenchy- Gentlemen Only

Dana- English Leather

Joop- Joop

there was a Burberry one that I liked back in 2007 but idk what its called

basically colognes with very strong scents that smell like nothing else out there.

I have over 200 bottles sitting in boxes in the basement

everything from CK to random celebrity colognes , I don't use any of them... they don't suit my style

10 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

Givenchy- Gentlemen Only

Dana- English Leather

Joop- Joop

there was a Burberry one that I liked back in 2007 but idk what its called

basically colognes with very strong scents that smell like nothing else out there.

I have over 200 bottles sitting in boxes in the basement

everything from CK to random celebrity colognes , I don't use any of them... they don't suit my style

From those u listed I only know what Joop smells like, I like that one. I like sweet scents to the point of cloying, I don't like those trendy fresh watery scents