Fastest selling single

there are only 5 artists out there nowadays that can score sales of over 200K weekly in the US

1.Taylor Swift

2.Justin Beiber

3.Justin Timberlake

4.Katy Perry

5.Adele

anyone else who manages to surpass the 200k mark are new names and they never do it on their first few weeks. [and mostly 1 hit wonders]

these 5 have fan bases triple the size of Britney's AND the general public accepts their music and status as well as being most played and supported artists by all radio stations.

I don't see Britney ever surpassing a 150k mark weekly no matter how amazing her song is

makes me miss FF era tbh

8 minutes ago, Light Yagami said:

there are only 5 artists out there nowadays that can score sales of over 200K weekly in the US

1.Britney Spears:queenflopga:

2.Snake Swift

3Justin Beiber(not for long because,he's gonna lose all of his fans due to his behavior:tea2:

3.Drake

4.Katy Perry:zoomzoom: (Rice)

5.Adele

anyone else who manages to surpass the 200k mark are new names and they never do it on their first few weeks. [and mostly 1 hit wonders]

these 5 have fan bases triple the size of Britney's AND the general public accepts their music and status as well as being most played and supported artists by all radio stations.

I don't see Britney ever surpassing a 150k mark weekly no matter how amazing her song is

makes me miss FF era tbh

I know,but it's hilarious how they thought that pretty girl's was going to do that well:madonnagu: