Love Me Down (Alternative Bridge, and it makes it SO much better)

1 minute ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

I tried to rip the video in 720p but even then the audio is still low quality.

Skip to 2:30 to hear the new part.

Anyone have this in high quality? That bridge makes all the difference, and it's the ONLY difference! :shook: 

Still waiting for version with some more useful chorus with more than 3 words in chorus :awkwarddd:

Just now, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Still waiting for version with some more useful chorus with more than 3 words in chorus :awkwarddd:

Tbh :shook:

I ripped the facebook video in 720p and it came out to 3.8 mb, and spek says it's only 48 kbps, which even I can't save.

I messaged the user on Facebook that uploaded the video, cause I want this goddamn stem edit :shook: 

It actually makes me like the song :shook: 

3 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

I ripped the facebook video in 720p and it came out to 3.8 mb, and spek says it's only 48 kbps, which even I can't save.

I messaged the user on Facebook that uploaded the video, cause I want this goddamn stem edit :shook: 

Better is to use flash  video downloader in Mozilla addons- play this video in 720p 

6 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Don't forged that AAC has better quality for low bit rate - I downloaded some Brit/Whit-ney stuff in Ares with AAC codec with low bit rate and sound quality was really cool.

Just now, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Better is to use flash  video downloader in Mozilla addons- play this video in 720p 

Don't forged that AAC has better quality for low bit rate - I downloaded some Brit/Whit-ney stuff in Ares with AAC codec with low bit rate and sound quality was really cool.

It sounds better, but it's still obviously low quality.

I found the bridge on youtube. Same quality. Seems just to be a stem edit that someone spliced, but it still sounds so good :crying1:

• Like 1