Britney is filming a video for slumber party !!!!!

Just now, BlackoutEgo said:

Get extra glue just in case 

This better make up for the scrapped original make me :crying1:

Spoiler

Imagine the video being a continuation of the new make me video :zoomzoom: and the whole video is britney in bed with the guy at the end of the make me video and those stupid girls are watching them have sex on the tv and then they start banging on the tv :gloria: i swear that part was so funny :orangu: 

Spoiler

Well that whole video was basically a joke :goaway:

Spoiler

Im one of the persons who believed those stupid "insiders" everytime they said original make me would be coming :flop::crying4: im so delusional :awkwarddd:

3 hours ago, Michaeldowner121 said:

Are we sure the video is being filmed.  Just seen a clip of one of her dancers on Snapchat out partying 

Do you really think all her dancers will be in the video ? Lol, i can't even imagine a MV with dancers for that song. Unless they do something kinda like a dance scene that have nothing to do with the song, and other scenes with her and a guy or whatever.