I'm genuinely worried they are going to scrap this video too

WillR

I mean, I'm sure they know how much of a mess that situation was, so I think that they're going to at least try to not make the same mistakes again. You know, I get the feeling that Britney and her team didn't have anything to do with the scrapped Make Me video, so it's all about the director, the brands advertising the MV and the label being flexible and understanding each other. Overall I don't think we have to worry about it, it's not like every single music video is gonna be scrapped from now on :aintevenmad: 

• Like 5

I mean, I'm sure they know how much of a mess that situation was, so I think that they're going to at least try to not make the same mistakes again. You know, I get the feeling that Britney and her team didn't have anything to do with the scrapped Make Me video, so it's all about the director, the brands advertising the MV and the label being flexible and understanding each other. Overall I don't think we have to worry about it, it's not like every single music video is gonna be scrapped from now on :aintevenmad: 

I agree with you. I'm sure they have learned from their mistakes.

5 hours ago, Joanhs said:

Well then you are pathetic. Stop being scared because of something stupid like that. Britney is allowed to change her mind, she is not your puppet. 

THIIIIIIS! Make me was not the first, won't be the last, and Britney is not the only artist to change direction of a music video. She is, however, the one with dramatic cry baby fans.

1 hour ago, heather said:

THIIIIIIS! Make me was not the first, won't be the last, and Britney is not the only artist to change direction of a music video. She is, however, the one with dramatic cry baby fans.

A) name calling and attacking people is really mature and not crazy at all

B) http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/10/25/britney-spears-bumble-agent-fraud-music-video/