What does your Glory playlist look like? (Bonuses, VMA remix, etc.)

1, someone told me Pretty Girls, which was recorded for THIS album, fit in between love me down and hard to forget ya, and they were right.

2, same user said this about Tom's Diner between If I'm Dancing / Coupure Electrique

3, I felt Mood Ring after Tom's Diner felt like a better transition, and the closing track, Coupure Electrique. 

The rest are just bonuses.

What do all of yours look like? I have an even weirder one for Britney Jean :pieceofwhat: 

(You can click the picture to view it in higher resolution.)

2j5yv14.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, toxicrebellion said:

I put private show after hard to forget ya so the two tracks i like the least are last (private show and what you need) and i put just luv me after make me :bomt:

Private Show kinda... Faded on me :pieceofwhat: It was good at first, but now I'm just annoyed by it kinda. Maybe too many listens? Idk.

I love Just Luv me 11bn0hz.jpg 

And Hard To Forget Ya isn't that bad imo, and what you need definitely grew on me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Private Show kinda... Faded on me :pieceofwhat: It was good at first, but now I'm just annoyed by it kinda. Maybe too many listens? Idk.

I love Just Luv me 11bn0hz.jpg 

And Hard To Forget Ya isn't that bad imo, and what you need definitely grew on me.

All the preorder songs that were released (private show, clumsy, do you wanna come over) i loved at the time when they were given to us for a preorder track but now the only one i enjoy is dywco :orly: private show i listen to it ocasionally but i dont really like when she screams PRIVATE SHOW. 

Yaaas just luv me is my shit :crying1: i loved it when i heard the leaked snippet before the album came out and still love it now , cashmere cat is a great producer :bomt: im hoping for just luv me as single #3 or #4 (hopefully we have 4 singles this era :crying3:)

• Like 1

Just now, toxicrebellion said:

All the preorder songs that were released (private show, clumsy, do you wanna come over) i loved at the time when they were given to us for a preorder track but now the only one i enjoy is dywco :orly: private show i listen to it ocasionally but i dont really like when she screams PRIVATE SHOW. 

Yaaas just luv me is my shit :crying1: i loved it when i heard the leaked snippet before the album came out and still love it now , cashmere cat is a great producer :bomt: im hoping for just luv me as single #3 or #4 (hopefully we have 4 singles this era :crying3:)

I was hoping for come over as single 2 tbh :crying2: But without the male vocals tbh. Those are the only parts I don't like of that song.

Plus, the titles of the singles would have been better. (Make Me ----> Do You Wanna Come Over? ---> Slumber Party)

Clumsy, it's growing on me every day. Even my dad likes it, which is weird, cause my dad has never really cared for Britney, but he's LOVING Glory :shook:

• Like 1

I only switched some songs with deluxe bonuses

1. Invitation

2. Do You Wanna Come Over

3. Make Me

4. Man on the Moon

5. Just Luv Me

6. Better (it fits so good after JLuvMe :crying1:)

7. Change Your Mind

8. Slumber Party

9. Mood Ring

10. Love Me Down

11. Hard to Forget Ya

12. What You Need

13.  Private Show

14. Clumsy

15. Pretty Girls (why not :D )

16. Liar

17. Just like Me

18. If I'm Dancing

19. Coupure Electrique

1 minute ago, King of Disaster said:

I only switched some songs with deluxe bonuses

1. Invitation

2. Do You Wanna Come Over

3. Make Me

4. Man on the Moon

5. Just Luv Me

6. Better (it fits so good after JLuvMe :crying1:)

7. Change Your Mind

8. Slumber Party

9. Mood Ring

10. Love Me Down

11. Hard to Forget Ya

12. What You Need

13.  Private Show

14. Clumsy

15. Pretty Girls (why not :D )

16. Liar

17. Just like Me

18. If I'm Dancing

19. Coupure Electrique

Slay :queenflopga: 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

I was hoping for come over as single 2 tbh :crying2: But without the male vocals tbh. Those are the only parts I don't like of that song.

Plus, the titles of the singles would have been better. (Make Me ----> Do You Wanna Come Over? ---> Slumber Party)

Clumsy, it's growing on me every day. Even my dad likes it, which is weird, cause my dad has never really cared for Britney, but he's LOVING Glory :shook:

Imo dywco would do great as a single but its the weakest track on the album when theres so many others that could be a single

clumsy reminds me of a church song :trollney: and then the album is named "glory"  Just shows that britney is actually godney:Godney:

My family hates on britney all the time :zoomzoom: but i see them bopping to bomt and oidia songs :whodat:

I made an album and titled it 'Genesis'

1. Womanizer

2. Inside Out

3. Slumber Party

4. Make Me Ooh

5. Invitation 

6. Gimme More

7. Love Me Down

8. Do You Wanna Come Over

9. Freakshow

10. Mood Ring

11. He About To Lose Me

12. Perfect Lover

13. Just Love Me

Deluxe Edition:

14. Private Show

15. Up N Down

16. If I'm dancing

17. Liar

Japanese Bonus Tracks:

18. Hold It Against Me

19. Just Like Me

My tracklist goes like....
1. Invitation
2. Do You Wanna Come Over?
3. Make Me...
4. Private Show
5. Man On The Moon
6. Just Luv Me
7. Clumsy
8. Slumber Party
9. Just Like Me
10. Love Me Down
11. Pretty Girls
12. What You Need
13. Better
14. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)
15. Liar
16. Tom's Diner
17. If I'm Dancing
18. Mood Ring
19. Hard To Forget Ya
20. Hands
21. Me, Myself and I
22. Coupure Électrique

As much as I hate Hard to forget ya's chorus tbh
Anyway I'll cut the 'SUMTHIN ABOUT YA, IT'S HARD TO FOHGET YA, WE'RE STUCK HERE FOREVER' and shit and replace it with the chorus beat playing while she says 'it's just so hard to forget ya' and stuff so that way I might add it as track 12 or smth but I must wait till I get my computer :tbh:

1 hour ago, michellesheckler said:

I made an album and titled it 'Genesis'

1. Womanizer

2. Inside Out

3. Slumber Party

4. Make Me Ooh

5. Invitation 

6. Gimme More

7. Love Me Down

8. Do You Wanna Come Over

9. Freakshow

10. Mood Ring