Britney deserves a hit DJ collaboration

It's unbelievable that she doesn't have a hit like Cold Water or This Is What You Came From yet, she deserves to have one! I really think that Tom's Diner could've been it, but of course it was overlooked because the music industry is really unfair :crying1:

A song with a famous DJ that sounded like the Cash Cash remix of Make Me would slay my life and it could also slay the radio :yasqueen: 

• Like 5

Just now, Skrillney's Sugar Rushhhh said:

wtf I actually listened to a bit of that album and it's surprisingly cool :umomg:
It somehow gives me glitch hop/dubstep teas :yasqueen:

Welcome to Vaporwave my dear 2rzb62q.jpg

https://drcodeini.bandcamp.com/track/what-have-i-done

This is the only Britney track I've found by a professional vaporwave artist, even then it's not that great.

But yeah, the beats and shit kf3zp5.jpg

Aesthetic kf3zp5.jpg

Not all vaporwave is slow. A lot of it is influenced by trap. 

Blank Banshee, however, is considered the most popular "vaporwave / trap" artist 2rzb62q.jpg

• Like 2

Welcome to Vaporwave my dear 2rzb62q.jpg

https://drcodeini.bandcamp.com/track/what-have-i-done
This is the only Britney track I've found by a professional vaporwave artist, even then it's not that great.

But yeah, the beats and shit kf3zp5.jpg

Aesthetic kf3zp5.jpg

Not all vaporwave is slow. A lot of it is influenced by trap. 

Blank Banshee, however, is considered the most popular "vaporwave / trap" artist 2rzb62q.jpg

I gotta get started on vaporwave 2rzb62q.jpg
  • Like 1

David wrote TIG which is why I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt, plus his earlier work, like with Sia (Titanium) and Nicki Minaj (Turn Me On) is awesome :mhm: 

Nicki's turn me on and his work on Britney Jean is the only part of his discography I like.
Not to be mean but in my opinion he has potential, only that he sticks to the popular forumula of a typical pop song and lacks any originality or character on his beats. He should try a change tbh

4 hours ago, Light Yagami said:

Scream and Shout was it....   not a DJ but same concept

I tend to overlook S&S because to me it didn't feel like a real collaboration, she just had like four speaking lines and then she did some background vocals, it was mostly a will.i.am song :awkwarddd:

In a DJ collaboration she would be the lead singer and she would ventually be the one people would link the song with, like, when you think of Titanium you think of Sia, not David Guetta. That's why I'm still waiting :aintevenmad: 

• 3 weeks later...