Britney is already having problems w/ her slumber party video (tmz)

According to TMZ Britney is already having issues w/ the Slumber party video due to product placement. An agency went on and made a deal w/ the bumble dating site w/out her consent for the use of their product to be included in her video (it's a $800,000 deal) $800,000 goes into the video placement & 200k for Britney. Heres the thing that confuses me tho... Britney is gonna sue the agency for putting her in a product placement deal without her consent but yet gonna do something for that product .. makes zero sense

it was rumored that Britney had an issue w/ the product placement for the original make Me video as well because they didn't like that she basically threw their product out the window (just a rumor) 

ALSO THE VIDEO IS NOT GETTING SCRAPPED SHE GONNA CONTINUE WITH THE FILMING SO LETS NOT HAVE MELTDOWNS LOL

UPDATE:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

according to a very VERY reliable insider .. this issue occured way before the filming.. Britney has been filming since yesterday so everything is fine with the video process

IMG_7160.PNG

• Like 3

Assuming any of this is true, it makes perfect sense. What this agency did is completely illegal. They don't represent her and have no authority to make deals on her behalf. Deciding to use the product company/do something else for them is probably a good way to smooth things over with them, because they got played too.

6 minutes ago, JonHardy! said:

It's all about money and product placements and shit with Britney's career......i wish for once she'd do something because she believes in it or because she has something to say. #sorrynotsorry #frustrated

I wouldnt even mind if its mild product placement but when its like right in your face on and off throughout the video it just ruins the whole experience for me :crying3:

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, lafibiou said:

If it's true... good... product placement...

how original, I hope there will be more of these in second video than in MM MV :zoomzoom:

Well product placement is what also pays for the video along with the label. Bumble literally put a million dollars into the video 800k for the video & 200k for Brit. All she need is one product.. for the make Me video she had BMW, Orange Fitness, & EOS.. she should've just went with beats tbh

2 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

We should all agree to not have any meltdown until we see the final MV, that's when we should be allowed to decide if we're disappointed or not. I just don't want to see people screaming and being dramatic every time some piece of "information" pops up :orangu: 

Well there shouldn't be any meltdowns.. the video is still being shot regardless of the situation. This has to do with things being done behind her back rather than the overall video 

Just now, BlackoutEgo said:

Well there shouldn't be any meltdowns.. the video is still being shot regardless of the situation. This has to do with things being done behind her back rather than the overall video 

Yeah I know, but there are a lot of people talking about a "second scrapped video" already, they're just blinded by the drama :britney-nicetry:

Just now, I_need_me said:

Yeah I know, but there are a lot of people talking about a "second scrapped video" already, they're just blinded by the drama :britney-nicetry:

Yea I get what u mean by that.. the funny thing is that they're refusing to read the full article. It clearly says she's still gonna continue with the video w/out the product placement 

59 minutes ago, JonHardy! said:

It's all about money and product placements and shit with Britney's career......i wish for once she'd do something because she believes in it or because she has something to say. #sorrynotsorry #frustrated

I so agree with this. I think she has artistic ability and she has shown since she was 17 that she knows what a hit is and has good instincts. I don't think that's changed. I don't know what has changed, but you're right...it is frustrating. :ohhh:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, I_need_me said:

We should all agree to not have any meltdown until we see the final MV, that's when we should be allowed to decide if we're disappointed or not. I just don't want to see people screaming and being dramatic every time some piece of "information" pops up :orangu: 

HAHAHA Have you met this fanbase? LOL