Britney Spears is filming her second single #SlumberParty with Tinashe!! @britneyspears @tinashe

3 minutes ago, AudioBritneyBeats said:

Now I'm on Board for this as a single...tho, still wish it was the 3rd single even more with this collab. 
BUT SLAYYY TINASHEEE <3

Britney can't sell music in her own anymore. We need all the help we can get. They need to get a famous guy for the video to get even more exposure 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 3isacharm said:

Britney can't sell music in her own anymore. We need all the help we can get. They need to get a famous guy for the video to get even more exposure 

This has nothing to do with selling .. Tinashe can't sell either. If Britney was doing this for sales then they would of got a major artist

• Like 5

slumber-2.jpg?resize=337%2C449

WE ARE SO READY FOR THIS, AND WE COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED!!

It looks like the wait is over, and that we are finally getting the second single we have all been so anxiously anticipating!

Britney has just let the cat out of the bag by sharing a picture of herself posing with Tinashe on the set of the upcoming music video for her next single “Slumber Party.” We know this is sure to make the Britney Army happy as it is such a fan favorite.

We here at Britney-Galaxy have known about this for a couple of days, but it was important to us that we respect Britney’s wishes and allow our Queen to share the news herself. We are so happy that Britney heard our suggestions and that she has chosen “Slumber Party” as the second single. We can’t wait to see the music video, and we arw sure that the new version featuring Tinashe will be a hit! Who else is excited?!?

Like a Slumber Party…….

View the full article

27 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

This has nothing to do with selling .. Tinashe can't sell either. If Britney was doing this for sales then they would of got a major artist

idk i feel like they can't even get a major artist to collab w/ her. I feel they don't really care about the exposure. so yes, i guess you're right. nothing to do w/ selling

22 minutes ago, michellesheckler said:

Hell Yeah! I recently started listening to Tinashe and she is amazing and completely underrated. I will love this collab. My life would be made if they added Ariana Grande but I won't push it. However I would be here for a Britney, Ari collab in the future.

maybe for single # 3 since this is becoming the collab era 

• Like 1