Now that Britney has her 2nd Glory collab...

...let's play a game! :aintevenmad:

Let's choose artists to be featured on 'Glory' tracks. :shook:

I'd feature Bieber on Just Luv Me (Obvious reasons and a few filtered BGVs actually sound like him), Rihanna on Love Me Down and Drake on Mood Ring (Honestly, I feel like this last one is actually pretty believable)

3 hours ago, Samy0047 said:

I'd feature Bieber on Just Luv Me (Obvious reasons and a few filtered BGVs actually sound like him), Rihanna on Love Me Down and Drake on Mood Ring (Honestly, I feel like this last one is actually pretty believable)

Are you serious? :frenchy:

Are you serious? :frenchy:

Spoiler

Wu is Drake? :frenchy:

Spoiler

Isn't he a new king of autotune? :aintevenmad:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, estherilla said:

S&M was a great song Rihana & Britney.... But Tinahse isn't Rihanna at all 

I don't even know what a Tinashe is...sounds like that Ashanti girl from long ago

I did see her music video for 'all hands on deck' on tv a few weeks ago so I downloaded the song and listened to it in the car like twice cos of the beat but that's about it

its extremely rare for actual big names to jump on a track that's already been recorded solo by another big artist

S&M was truly a one of a kind collab but it wasn't even a real single with a real video...It was just Rihanna inviting Britney to sing on her track for shits and giggles

honestly tho when I first discovered Britney I never thought shell be doing collabs left and right like Madonna does now

she sure didn't last as long as Madonna did as a strictly solo artist

• Like 1