The Official Britney: #pieceofme Show Coverage Thread For Wednesday October 26th, 2016

cQFTFwC.png

Setlist:
Work Bitch - Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5

Womanizer - Link1 Link2
Break The Ice - Link1
Link2

Piece Of Me -

Me Against The Music - Link1  Link2

I Love Rock N Roll - Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4

Gimme More - Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4

Everytime - Link1

...Baby One More Time - Link1 Link2 

Oops...! I Did It Again -

Scream & Shout - Link1

Boys - Link1 

Missy Elliott Mix - Link1  Link2

Do You Wanna Come Over - Link1 Link2 

Get Naked -

I'm A Slave 4 You - Link1 Link2 

Make Me - Link1 Link2 Link3 Link4 Link5 Link6 Link7

Freakshow - Link1 Link2 Link3

Do Somethin' - Link1 Link2  Link3

Circus - Link1 

If You Seek Amy -

Breathe On Me -  Link1   

Touch Of My Hand -

Toxic - Link1  Link2 

Stronger -

(You Drive Me) Crazy - Link1 Link2

Till The World Ends - Link1 Link2  

Youtube Video's:

WB  GM  Bomt  Oops  DS   Circus/iusa  TOMH Toxic  Crazy/Stronger

TTWE

Pictures:

Meet & Greets:

14727679_1332521023427401_34838716814521

14607054_433644460093231_880028766765790

New Costumes:

Slave/Make me/Freakshow/DS

CvwqaiFUIAAxqHy.jpg

BOM/Tomh

14677333_321543034870201_682222475131486

CvwHLnCW8AAVSTA.jpg

Volunteers:

• Like 2

Oh wow, now I don't really know how to feel about the new costumes. Obviously she looks amazing on them because her body is perfection, but aren't they a bit too simple? Like, I love the way the new Slave costume is cut, but it just looks like regular underwear, not like a costume, there's nothing special about it. The same happens with the new Breathe On Me costume. Overall, if there's something that kinda bothers me is that she keeps wearing that weird belt and her tights that up her waist, I know it's a dumb thing to complain about, but it just looks weird and it doesn't let her holy abs be fully exposed :crying1:

1 minute ago, I_need_me said:

Oh wow, now I don't really know how to feel about the new costumes. Obviously she looks amazing on them because her body is perfection, but aren't they a bit too simple? Like, I love the way the new Slave costume is cut, but it just looks like regular underwear, not like a costume, there's nothing special about it. The same happens with the new Breathe On Me costume. Overall, if there's something that kinda bothers me is that she keeps wearing that weird belt and her tights that up her waist, I know it's a dumb thing to complain about, but it just looks weird and it doesn't let her holy abs be fully exposed :crying1:

Ya I don't understand the belt thing. She's super skinny and has a tiny waist, it's unnecessary. The thong bottoms are amazing though tbh, she really does have the best looking butt ever and it makes me happy to know her body confidence is so high and she's feelin herself

• Like 1

Just now, WillR said:

Ya I don't understand the belt thing. She's super skinny and has a tiny waist, it's unnecessary. The thong bottoms are amazing though tbh, she really does have the best looking butt ever and it makes me happy to know her body confidence is so high and she's feelin herself

No yeah, it's great that she's confident in her body, I just wish the costumes looked more ellaborated and not just like plain underwear, you know?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines