Extra Interview

vicima

Only “Extra’s” Mario Lopez was one-on-one with Britney Spears as she got ready to raise money for a good cause. Ahead of her Piece of Me Charity Ride in Las Vegas, she opened up about meeting Hillary Clinton, dating, that gone viral wardrobe malfunction, her new music, and her passion for helping the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation, an organization she holds near to her heart.

Mario also took part in the ride, with Britney putting together the music and working closely with the foundation's president, Jeff Gordon. He gushed about her $200,000 donation to the foundation, saying, "Britney has made it all possible... and the kids adore Britney. I wish the world got to see that what she has done — she has taken it to a whole new level.”

Along with giving back to the world, the pop princess also chatted about meeting Hillary Clinton, who was campaigning in Las Vegas. As for why she’s a fan of Clinton, Spears shared, “I love the fact that she's a great communicator with people and she's very present and aware.” The two even bonded over their love of food. Spears shared, “We talked about food a lot. We talked about jambalaya, we talked about our favorite restaurants here in Las Vegas. She's a great lady.”

Spears, a single lady, also dished about her love life, saying there was "no one special” at the moment.

Britney also commented on her too-hot-for-TV moment while singing “I Love Rock ’n’ Roll” during her hit Vegas show, where her top nearly came off. “Yeah, well, it was really tight around my neck. It was the second time I've worn it and I was on the guitar and it just popped and I was like, ‘Oh, my God. It's never done that before!' so I just had to hold myself. One of my dancers, Zach, he came to me and put a shirt on me, so I had, like, a huge nightgown onstage… it was kind of invigorating!”

Though she covered up onstage for a hot second, the 34-year-old is not afraid to show off her insane body on social media, looking better than ever. As for how she stays fit, she said, “I like to work out. I have a trainer. I love swimming.”

Along with those bikini pics, Britney also loves sharing snaps of her boys Jayden and Preston. “I have to ask permission. They’re very funny [about] what I put out. Like, ‘Mom, we want this on Instagram. Mom, this cannot go on Instagram.'”

Since Halloween is only days away, what will her sons’ costumes be? She shared, “Preston's gonna be a clown. Jaden's gonna be a statue of a pumpkin.”

Not only is the superstar busy with her Las Vegas residency, she is also working on new music, breaking news to Mario that she just shot the video for her next single, “Slumber Party” with Tinashe. “It's kind of a younger 'Eyes Wide Shut’ theme,” she teased. "So it's kind of a little risqué. It's sexy. It's very moody.”

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vicima said:

Only “Extra’s” Mario Lopez was one-on-one with Britney Spears as she got ready to raise money for a good cause. Ahead of her Piece of Me Charity Ride in Las Vegas, she opened up about meeting Hillary Clinton, dating, that gone viral wardrobe malfunction, her new music, and her passion for helping the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation, an organization she holds near to her heart.

Mario also took part in the ride, with Britney putting together the music and working closely with the foundation's president, Jeff Gordon. He gushed about her $200,000 donation to the foundation, saying, "Britney has made it all possible... and the kids adore Britney. I wish the world got to see that what she has done — she has taken it to a whole new level.”

Along with giving back to the world, the pop princess also chatted about meeting Hillary Clinton, who was campaigning in Las Vegas. As for why she’s a fan of Clinton, Spears shared, “I love the fact that she's a great communicator with people and she's very present and aware.” The two even bonded over their love of food. Spears shared, “We talked about food a lot. We talked about jambalaya, we talked about our favorite restaurants here in Las Vegas. She's a great lady.”

Spears, a single lady, also dished about her love life, saying there was "no one special” at the moment.

Britney also commented on her too-hot-for-TV moment while singing “I Love Rock ’n’ Roll” during her hit Vegas show, where her top nearly came off. “Yeah, well, it was really tight around my neck. It was the second time I've worn it and I was on the guitar and it just popped and I was like, ‘Oh, my God. It's never done that before!' so I just had to hold myself. One of my dancers, Zach, he came to me and put a shirt on me, so I had, like, a huge nightgown onstage… it was kind of invigorating!”

Though she covered up onstage for a hot second, the 34-year-old is not afraid to show off her insane body on social media, looking better than ever. As for how she stays fit, she said, “I like to work out. I have a trainer. I love swimming.”

Along with those bikini pics, Britney also loves sharing snaps of her boys Jayden and Preston. “I have to ask permission. They’re very funny [about] what I put out. Like, ‘Mom, we want this on Instagram. Mom, this cannot go on Instagram.'”

Since Halloween is only days away, what will her sons’ costumes be? She shared, “Preston's gonna be a clown. Jaden's gonna be a statue of a pumpkin.”

Not only is the superstar busy with her Las Vegas residency, she is also working on new music, breaking news to Mario that she just shot the video for her next single, “Slumber Party” with Tinashe. “It's kind of a younger 'Eyes Wide Shut’ theme,” she teased. "So it's kind of a little risqué. It's sexy. It's very moody.”

Who is Mario Lopez?

Spoiler

Only what I heard about him is just his name tbh :orangu:

7 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

I just read a description about that Eyes Wide Shut movie because I've never watched it and it sounds so mysterious and dark :o 

I have to say that I read the full plot of the movie and it's sounds scary, like, really scary :ahhhhhh:

I can't imagine Britney watching it after hearing her say that she loves Barbie movies :trollney:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, I_need_me said:

I just read a description about that Eyes Wide Shut movie because I've never watched it and it sounds so mysterious and dark :o 

Is this the inspiration behind the pictures she posted on instagram?

eyes-wide-shut-pic-4_758_426_81_s_c1.jpg

Eyes wide shut is a huge move .. so it basically means a masked orgy .. can't wait