Britney Spears revels that “Slumber Party” is a sexy music video!

News

brit-3.jpg?fit=640%2C344

Britney is bringing SEXY back!

Mario Lopez spoke with Britney as she got ready to raise money for a good cause. Britney also spoke about her Piece of Me Charity Ride in Las Vegas, she opened up about meeting Hillary Clinton, dating, that gone viral wardrobe malfunction, her new music video “Slumber Party”, and her passion for helping the Nevada. Check out the full interview below:

Britney looks incredible and we can’t wait to see the music video!!

hq.jpg?fit=640%2C344

View the full article

I hope theres like a scene in the video...kinda like how Criminal had a whole scene in the beginning. There doesnt have to be dialog I just want the camera on Britney riding in that black car looking SNATCHED while the car is driving and it pulls up to the mansion and shes getting out the car so Royally and C*NT!!! Walking slowly into the house as you hear her heels click on the gravel and floor...UGH chills!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2016 at 2:14 PM, Mr.Photographer said:

I hope theres like a scene in the video...kinda like how Criminal had a whole scene in the beginning. There doesnt have to be dialog I just want the camera on Britney riding in that black car looking SNATCHED while the car is driving and it pulls up to the mansion and shes getting out the car so Royally and C*NT!!! Walking slowly into the house as you hear her heels click on the gravel and floor...UGH chills!!!

They lowkey saw this post ;)

• Like 1