Britney Spears opens up about filming #SlumberParty! @britneyspears @tinashe

News

sleep-1.gif?resize=584%2C329

Britney Spears spoke about her recent Music video “SlumberParty” and work with Tinashe in a recent interview with MTV. Check out the interview below:

Tinashe is a huge fan of yours-how did you guys first link up?

Tinashe is so sweet. I always see my fans talking about her online, and it just made so much sense to collaborate on this song. She was amazing, and would love to find another way to work together in the future!

What’s your favorite verse from the song-and why?

Can’t just pick one….both are great! I really love how the second verse came out with Tinashe’s vocals on it though…she is very talented.

What was the vibe on the music video set?

We were going for an Eyes Wide Shut theme. The vibe was what you see in the video. Amazing costumes, energy, dancing, and people. We were filming a music video that portrays an incredible party and that’s what it felt like on set.

Did anything memorable happen when shooting the video?

All of the dance sequences were so much fun. Especially the one with Tinashe. I love the choreography in this video so much, and I’ so happy we added it into the “Piece Of Me” show in Vegas this week!

View the full article