Question about the PRE-ORDERED Glory Vinyl.

So I got a record player for Christmas, so I can listen to Glory on vinyl and it's amazing. 

I remember reading on here that the pre-ordered version and the regular version sold in stores are different qualities - the pre-order being a higher quality disc, or a heavier disc, or something like that.

So... Has anyone done a vinyl rip yet?

Because my turntable allows me to record directly to a USB.

There's just one problem - it only allows for it to be recorded in 128 KBPS MP3 :orangu:

So is it even worth recording this to a USB for everyone?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

So I got a record player for Christmas, so I can listen to Glory on vinyl and it's amazing. 

I remember reading on here that the pre-ordered version and the regular version sold in stores are different qualities - the pre-order being a higher quality disc, or a heavier disc, or something like that.

So... Has anyone done a vinyl rip yet?

Because my turntable allows me to record directly to a USB.

There's just one problem - it only allows for it to be recorded in 128 KBPS MP3 :orangu:

So is it even worth recording this to a USB for everyone?

I don't think so because it'll compress the data. A CD rip would be better quality lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/12/2016 at 1:11 AM, BLACKOUTBRlT said:

I have a record player that can record it in Lossless. It takes a while and I'm super busy.... I will have to do it before the new year.

X

The new year part did not happen. 

But I have rips now if you would like them. I recorded them in 16bit lossless because I couldn't be bothered to restart after I noticed Side A wasn't in 24.

EDIT: I also didn't bother to take out the needle dropping or divide the tracks. I figured some people might want it like that.

3 hours ago, BLACKOUTBRlT said:

The new year part did not happen. 

But I have rips now if you would like them. I recorded them in 16bit lossless because I couldn't be bothered to restart after I noticed Side A wasn't in 24.

EDIT: I also didn't bother to take out the needle dropping or divide the tracks. I figured some people might want it like that.

Just a full rip would be nice tbh 11bn0hz.jpg  Idk how good it is. 16bit is good enough for me tbh.

• Like 1