What is your favorite moment of 2016???

Jonte

Desktop.jpg

This has truly been one of the best years in Britneys career, when there is so many awesome moments... It's hard to pick just one as a favorite! But witch one is your favorite??

Carpool Karaoke?

:zoomzoom:

VMAs?

:thirsty:

Ellen?

:lmaolol:

Glory?

:goodside:

Make Me Music Video? 

:ewomg:

I think mine is her return to the VMA stage :xf10:

200.gif

• Like 1

My favourite was in the spring when she did the BBMA's, had the V Magazine cover and it seemed like she was just really happy. She still is now but it was just seeing her back out there after so long.

Obviously the release of Glory was a huge highlight, and her return to the VMA stage and the POM revamp.

Honestly it's just been a great year for her I'm so happy with how this played out. Especially after the mess of her last era and just 2013 in general.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BritneyTTWE35 said:

My favourite was in the spring when she did the BBMA's, had the V Magazine cover and it seemed like she was just really happy. She still is now but it was just seeing her back out there after so long.

Obviously the release of Glory was a huge highlight, and her return to the VMA stage and the POM revamp.

Honestly it's just been a great year for her I'm so happy with how this played out. Especially after the mess of her last era and just 2013 in general.

all of this... the highlight was BBMA & Glory's release

I don't know, this year was amazing!
My favourite moments were the Flaunt Magazine and that artsy fartsy photoshoot. She looked perfect there.

The POM revamp. There's a huge improvement from the 2013 version!

Also the VMA's. I never really got the hate for the performance. I really liked her look, specially the boots. And the beggining with the hands touching her shadow, it showed the start of a great performance. I really liked the mix and how cute it was from her to help G-Eazy promote.

I really liked the BBMA's as well. I loved the outfit and felt glad to hear the pre recorded vocals. Her energy there was great and was gaining more confidence througout the medley!

I really liked the time when Make Me was about to come out. It was really fun looking for the leaks the whole time! When the video was leaking, gosh we were so excited! When the song finally was released we could all tell Glory was going to be one of Britney's best albums.

And last but not least, what's really going on right now. Glory and Slumber Party.

This was a great year!

• Like 1