POM DVD

If we ever get a POM DVD, would you want all the songs she's performed on it?

If you do, in what order?

I wouldn't mind, maybe something like

WORK BITCH

WOMANIZER 

ME AGAINST THE MUSIC

I LOVE ROCK & ROLL

GIMME MORE

BREAK THE ICE/ PIECE OF ME

EVERYTIME

BABY ONE MORE TIME

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

SCREAM & SHOUT/ BOYS

DO YOU WANNA COME OVER

missy elliot medley

PRETTY GIRLS

PERFUME

I'M A SLAVE 4 U

MAKE ME

FREAKSHOW

DO SOMETHIN'

ALIEN

CIRCUS

I WANNA GO

LUCKY

IF U SEEK AMY

BREATHE ON ME

SLUMBER PARTY

TOUCH OF MY HAND

TOXIC

STRONGER/ CRAZY

TILL THE WORLD ENDS

• Like 3

I don't really know how to feel about a DVD.
She's been adding decent stuff for the last year and half (i love rock and roll, womanizer breakdown, breathe on me...) , but she also cut out some of the best (circus breakdown, pom and bti chorus, ttwe first verse, lots of moves here and there) and there's tons of cringeworthy material (stronger and crazy, ttwe, circus, iusa, boys, make me rap choreography, Missy Elliot breakdown, large parts of dywco ad slumber party choreography).
The show would be quite good if you put the good performances from pom 1.0 and pom 2.0 together, but she decided to take away the best stuff and keep the most horrid, so...

7 minutes ago, Alex1991 said:

I don't really know how to feel about a DVD.
She's been adding decent stuff for the last year and half (i love rock and roll, womanizer breakdown, breathe on me...) , but she also cut out some of the best (circus breakdown, pom and bti chorus, ttwe first verse, lots of moves here and there) and there's tons of cringeworthy material (stronger and crazy, ttwe, circus, iusa, boys, make me rap choreography, Missy Elliot breakdown, large parts of dywco ad slumber party choreography).
The show would be quite good if you put the good performances from pom 1.0 and pom 2.0 together, but she decided to take away the best stuff and keep the most horrid, so...

with our luck it'll be a dvd of the 2013 dress rehearsal

9 hours ago, Brian.TheDog said:

If we ever get a POM DVD, would you want all the songs she's performed on it?

If you do, in what order?

I wouldn't mind, maybe something like

WORK BITCH

WOMANIZER 

ME AGAINST THE MUSIC

I LOVE ROCK & ROLL

GIMME MORE

EVERYTIME

BABY ONE MORE TIME

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

SCREAM & SHOUT/ BOYS

DO YOU WANNA COME OVER

missy elliot medley

PRETTY GIRLS

PERFUME

I'M A SLAVE 4 U

MAKE ME

FREAKSHOW

DO SOMETHIN'

ALIEN

CIRCUS

I WANNA GO

LUCKY

IF U SEEK AMY

BREATHE ON ME

SLUMBER PARTY

TOUCH OF MY HAND

TOXIC

STRONGER/ CRAZY

TILL THE WORLD ENDS

11bn0hz.jpg

I might use this if I can ever get a video editing program to mix Piece of Me 1.0 and 2.0

But tbh I don't think we're gonna get a DVD, they already livestreamed the Apple Music Fest, which pretty much was all of Piece of Me 2.0, so... I mean...

Onyx Hotel who? 15h6y9.jpg

Besides, bluray is where it's at now.

But I would hope they would mix the two shows. I definitely prefer the original Break The Ice choreo, where she moved her knees instead of her elbows. 

On 21/01/2017 at 1:53 AM, heather said:

They're still continually filming the show (as evidenced by her Instagram) so I hope they include all versions of it tbh.

they don't film every show. when they do, there are cameras at the theater and we get pics of them. the recorded shows are 11/1/14, 5/15/15 and 2/19/16 plus the dress rehearsal (12/26/13).

I really hope we get a third single.  :yasqueen:  :crying1:  :crying3:  :crying2:

And a sweet DVD/CD set for POM would be great too. After all of this waiting it better be amazing and worth it. If we get just one measly DVD of the dress rehearsal from 2013, I'll be pissed. It better be a multi DVD set with full shows from the original/revamp/current shows with music videos, and tons of extras. Something worth it. :yay1:

On 20/1/2017 at 8:15 PM, HeadstrongWolf said:

But tbh I don't think we're gonna get a DVD, they already livestreamed the Apple Music Fest, which pretty much was all of Piece of Me 2.0, so... I mean...

Onyx Hotel who? 15h6y9.jpg

Isn't the DVD already comfirmed by planet hollywood or something like that? I think they confirmed it to a fan over twitter

19 minutes ago, TheFloran said:

Isn't the DVD already comfirmed by planet hollywood or something like that? I think they confirmed it to a fan over twitter

Yeah, they did say DVD back in like, early 2014 or some shit, but now DVDs are getting kinda... "outdated", you know? So they probably just meant they were gonna livestream the show.

Kinda like how some fans on here take circus tour footage and make a "dvd" and put it on youtube 15h6y9.jpg 

But on the real, I hope we do get a DVD / Bluray / Bluray 3D (yaasssss 11bn0hz.jpg )

i think they should tape the show in full

WORK BITCH

WOMANIZER 

ME AGAINST THE MUSIC

I LOVE ROCK & ROLL

GIMME MORE

EVERYTIME

BABY ONE MORE TIME

OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

SCREAM & SHOUT/ BOYS

DO YOU WANNA COME OVER

missy elliot medley

I'M A SLAVE 4 U

MAKE ME

FREAKSHOW

DO SOMETHIN'

CIRCUS

IF U SEEK AMY

BREATHE ON ME

SLUMBER PARTY

TOUCH OF MY HAND

TOXIC

STRONGER/ CRAZY

TILL THE WORLD ENDS

and do section of bouns performances 

ALIEN

PRETTY GIRLS

PERFUME

LUCKY

I WANNA GO

giphy.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jkassover said:

i think they should tape the show in full

and do section of bouns performances 

ALIEN

PRETTY GIRLS

PERFUME

LUCKY

I WANNA GO

Are you kidding me? I never want to watch Alien, Pretty Girls, Perfume and I wanna go again. Like ever

3 is ok, lucky is bad but at least the song is good (unlike Alien and Poorfume which are total tragedies)

8 hours ago, 43KingBG said:

they don't film every show. when they do, there are cameras at the theater and we get pics of them. the recorded shows are 11/1/14, 5/15/15 and 2/19/16 plus the dress rehearsal (12/26/13).

I didn't say they film every show I said they are continually filming the show. There have been more recorded shows than that.