The new BOMT / OIDIA is the same outfit from the UNRELEASED Private Show commercial.

(Thread title revised.)

She just tweeted this...

https://twitter.com/britneyspears/status/822621041512091648/video/1

And you know what it looks EXACTLY like???

The full Private Show commercial we never got. :umomg: 

Also I'm pretty sure that's a new transition between the two songs, it sounds different than before. But it just might be me.

Same transition, but the band sounds difference since the show started. I think they might of added more musicians?

also, she needs to stop playing with her a fucking hair. every damn song. it's SO distracting. she never used to give a shit if hair was in her face.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, M.E. said:

Same transition, but the band sounds difference since the show started. I think they might of added more musicians?

also, she needs to stop playing with her a fucking hair. every damn song. it's SO distracting. she never used to give a shit if hair was in her face.

For a while she was shaking her head "no" a lot, I'm glad she kinda eased off that. I'm being nitpicky, I know. :omg1:

1 hour ago, I_need_me said:

The Glory era gave us a lot of new mysteries, where's the original MM video? where's the VMA's remix? Where's the explicit Private Show commercial? So many questions but zero answers :crying1:

Truly Blackout 2.0, but in the way we didn't see :crying1: 

Also where is Myah Marie this round? She's not on the album at all :crying1: That's such a shocker for her team :crying1:  

10 hours ago, M.E. said:

Agreed she should have it shorter if it annoys her so much. :entertainme:

• Like 1