Britney selling house to Daddy

Even though it's from radaronline, this being true isn't a bad thing. It's actually good, tbh. Jamie doesn't live with Britney and spends a majority of his time in Louisiana now anyway, so her getting money from a sale that keeps his home base in a completely different state from hers is bad how?

20 minutes ago, heather said:

Even though it's from radaronline, this being true isn't a bad thing. It's actually good, tbh. Jamie doesn't live with Britney and spends a majority of his time in Louisiana now anyway, so her getting money from a sale that keeps his home base in a completely different state from hers is bad how?

Good point tbh :xf1: if it keeps him far away from ha :queenflopga: I'm here for it :tbh: 

50 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

They are just abusing the conservatorship at this point. Even if it protects Britney from lawsuits, it is still an abuse of the legal system.

Britney obviously has issues but I don't believe she was ever at the point where, legally, she fit the requirements for a c-ship. Yes, it probably saved her life, but it's still weird.

4 hours ago, Ricki Lake said:

They are just abusing the conservatorship at this point. Even if it protects Britney from lawsuits, it is still an abuse of the legal system.

Tbh I don't think she even needs a conservator nowadays. At least she seems to be in a mental state capable of making her own decisions. I can't see any good legal reasons for the c-ship anymore, if she lived in Finland the c-ship would have probably been removed a long time ago... but that's none of my business tho

Even though it is ROL, it sounds like there are real court documents.

I wish we knew if she was ok.    So many articles and posts say that it is just in name only.   It is all a guess.  We really have no idea.   Wish she could give us a sign if she needed the fans to petition for someone to review her case.   

So much easier worrying about her problems tonight, then the ones at home..........