Terrible Biopic Trailer

"I wanna be strong for my fans", Jesus Christ, that's like the cheesiest line they could've written, we know that Britney probably didn't think about her fans during 2007, there was too much going on for her to worry about us, the real Britney would tell herself "I wanna be strong for my children". That alone makes me think that they didn't make an effort to understand her as a person and they're just going to portray all the clichés and topics of a regular popstar.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, BlackoutEgo said:

Sweetie it ain't that serious 

Yes it actually is. And I know you plan on watching it because you "love a lifetime movie" but supporting this trash and something Britney did not want is very disrespectful in my opinion. But you do you, I really don't care because I will NOT be watching or reading any threads about it.

I think it looks good, and she looks like Britney more than I thought she would.

I don't understand all the hate, and if Britney hadn't said anything, you all would be praising the shit out of it. 

Stay backwards, britards. At least this made you stop complaining about the album for a minute. :orlynow::byebitch:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Alex1991 said:

I wonder why team Britney is not trying to block this BULLSHIT

Because what would they go after it for? It looks like an accurate portrayal of what happened... not sure why everyone is so fucking butt hurt over this movie. You'd think fans would be excited for something Britney related since she's busy in Vegas, but as usual, it requires a tantrum.

58 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Because what would they go after it for? It looks like an accurate portrayal of what happened... not sure why everyone is so fucking butt hurt over this movie. You'd think fans would be excited for something Britney related since she's busy in Vegas, but as usual, it requires a tantrum.

Girl bye! Accurate portrayal? Looks like Britney? Are you out of your mind or trolling to rile up fans?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heather said:

Girl bye! Accurate portrayal? Looks like Britney? Are you out of your mind or trolling to rile up fans?

What is fabricated in the trailer? Everything in there really happened, and it doesn't even put her in a bad light. You're just pressed because they portray the breakdown.

In Britney's own words:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

What is fabricated in the trailer? Everything in there really happened, and it doesn't even put her in a bad light. You're just pressed because they portray the breakdown.

In Britney's own words:

giphy.gif

Technically, unless the furthest they go in portraying 2007 is in the trailer, it WILL be fabrication because no one knows what really happened...

Let's just hope it doesn't portray her poorly. Being Lifetime, I have no real hopes it will be accurate OR flattering but...guess we'll all find out soon lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

In Britney's own words:

giphy.gif

A movie about Britney's breakdown that she A) doesn't want and B) will obviously be fabricated because like @Domino said no one knows what happened except Britney, and she didn't give her blessing nor her insight.............? And I need to let it go? How about lifetime needing to move on from something that happened 10 years ago. Oh, wait, it'll make them loads of money! It's lifetime after all, they're not really known for their deep, insightful, REAL movies.

If this gives Britney positive press, great. Do I think it will? No. Will I praise lifetime if it does? Hell fucking no. This movie was a mistake and a disaster from the start, and I think it's very disrespectful for any fan to watch, support or be excited for this trash.

1 hour ago, heather said:

A movie about Britney's breakdown that she A) doesn't want and B) will obviously be fabricated because like @Domino said no one knows what happened except Britney, and she didn't give her blessing nor her insight.............? And I need to let it go? How about lifetime needing to move on from something that happened 10 years ago. Oh, wait, it'll make them loads of money! It's lifetime after all, they're not really known for their deep, insightful, REAL movies.

If this gives Britney positive press, great. Do I think it will? No. Will I praise lifetime if it does? Hell fucking no. This movie was a mistake and a disaster from the start, and I think it's very disrespectful for any fan to watch, support or be excited for this trash.

Whatever girl. Were you this pressed over Country Strong?  You act like 2007 all happened behind closed doors... her entire life was in the media, including her home life and everything in the court documents, so... not like they'e just making it up out of thin air. You'll never accept it, so just let it go. It's hilarious that everyone is on the train to shit on this movie without even seeing it. Like usual, another meltdown over nothing except the sake of having a meltdown.

6 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Whatever girl. Were you this pressed over Country Strong?  You act like 2007 all happened behind closed doors... her entire life was in the media, including her home life and everything in the court documents, so... not like they'e just making it up out of thin air. You'll never accept it, so just let it go. It's hilarious that everyone is on the train to shit on this movie without even seeing it. Like usual, another meltdown over nothing except the sake of having a meltdown.

Court documents and paparazzi videos do NOT tell the story of what happened in 2007 nor what was going through BRITNEY'S mind at the time. The only person who knows that is Britney herself, and since she was NOT involved with this film everything will be their idea of what happened and what controversies that will make the movie "interesting" and not factual or even close to real.

People are shitting on this movie because they're glorifying Britney's darkest hour without her consent. Bottom line. Enjoy it all you want, but don't expect everyone else to, or bite their tongue when it comes to calling out the actual trash that it is.

2 minutes ago, heather said:

Court documents and paparazzi videos do NOT tell the story of what happened in 2007 nor what was going through BRITNEY'S mind at the time. The only person who knows that is Britney herself, and since she was NOT involved with this film everything will be their idea of what happened and what controversies that will make the movie "interesting" and not factual or even close to real.

People are shitting on this movie because they're glorifying Britney's darkest hour without her consent. Bottom line. Enjoy it all you want, but don't expect everyone else to, or bite their tongue when it comes to calling out the actual trash that it is.

How is it glorified? It looks like a drama to me, but w/e. I'll enjoy it and you can stay in your little negative hole talking about how much it sucks without actually watching it. :byebitch:

1 minute ago, Ricki Lake said:

How is it glorified? It looks like a drama to me, but w/e. I'll enjoy it and you can stay in your little negative hole talking about how much it sucks without actually watching it. :byebitch:

Like I said, enjoy it all you want but stop acting surprised that people are against it when they have legitimate reasons to be. This isn't another typical Britney fan meltdown situation.

6 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

giphy.gif

Where is the lie :paper: No one is complaining because she didn't perform at a place she was never confirmed to. No one is complaining because she was lip syncing a performance. No one is complaining about lip fillers and bad make up.  We're upset at the complete disrespect lifetime is showing towards Britney.

10 minutes ago, heather said:

Where is the lie :paper: No one is complaining because she didn't perform at a place she was never confirmed to. No one is complaining because she was lip syncing a performance. No one is complaining about lip fillers and bad make up.  We're upset at the complete disrespect lifetime is showing towards Britney.

You are pressed because Britney didn't give "her blessing" to the movie, and even if they praised her up and down, you will find something wrong with it to hate. Typical meltdown, as usual. I guarantee after it airs, you guys will post every tiny thing they got wrong, even though "nobody is going to watch it" :trollney:

Keep me laughing, sis.

popcorn_yes.gif

4 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

You are pressed because Britney didn't give "her blessing" to the movie, and even if they praised her up and down, you will find something wrong with it to hate. Typical meltdown, as usual. 

The fact that Britney didn't sign on to this movie is the first red flag that they shouldn't have gone through with making it. This terrible trailer focused on her breakdown is the final nail in the coffin that it will be a complete and utter mess. They're making this movie for one reason and one reason only, money. Not to put Britney in a positive light. Not to shed light and perspective into her mind and career/legacy. It's for money. Which is fine, everyone wants to make their money. But I don't have to support that, nor do I have to sit by and not speak up about it. That's not melting down. I'm not organizing twitter/social media protests or signing petitions to get it canned. I am, however, voicing my opinion that this movie is garbage and I'm embarrassed for any fan that will watch it.

18 hours ago, heather said:

The fact that Britney didn't sign on to this movie is the first red flag that they shouldn't have gone through with making it. This terrible trailer focused on her breakdown is the final nail in the coffin that it will be a complete and utter mess. They're making this movie for one reason and one reason only, money. Not to put Britney in a positive light. Not to shed light and perspective into her mind and career/legacy. It's for money. Which is fine, everyone wants to make their money. But I don't have to support that, nor do I have to sit by and not speak up about it. That's not melting down. I'm not organizing twitter/social media protests or signing petitions to get it canned. I am, however, voicing my opinion that this movie is garbage and I'm embarrassed for any fan that will watch it.

Britney didn't sign on to Britney Jean but yall bought it anyway :trollney:

For real though, just enjoy something Britney related. We don't get a lot of this kind of thing. Working yourself up and hating something for the sake of hating it is stupid. Enjoy life, move on with it, and let it go.

But honest question, wouldn't you be upset if they completely ignored 2007? Like it or not, it is a defining part of her story and it completely changed the trajectory of her life and career. It would be really ignorant of a writer/director to pretend it didn't happen. I feel like everyone would just complain about how a movie about Britney's life ignored one of the biggest parts of it, so the movie has no merit. You can't win with the B Army and there's no point in even trying to rationalize with most fans, so I don't even know why I'm here anymore. You guys ruin everything. :michelleofc:

• Like 1