RADAR appreciation thread! Trying to make you understand...

Too much hate to this flawless song and mv in the army  :4music:

Radar is AWESOME and all of you haters will deal  :cody:

Its so sexy, flirty, and Britney gives us some sexy eye-looking in the vid, the fierceness and fire in those 

are just amazing!!

tumblr_m0wl46u7hE1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxvorbiSMN1r3ty02o1_500.gif

radar.gif

radar4.gif

Its such an omg sexy, flirty, video, how could you dislike it? she´s so into it!!!!

1zzjp1x.jpg

giphy.gif

tumblr_lxyyzyt3WY1r3ty02o1_500.gif

I don´t forget the radar horse  ;)

tumblr_m7eoyfnupa1qedt22o1_500.gif

ICONIC VIDEO IS ICONIC BITCHES  :crying1:

And its circus tour performance  :xf6:

EDIT:

This remix is flawless btw tbh  :xf1:

I loved the song on blackout, but when it was on circus I thought it was ridiculous....the video is good and she's beautiful, but it doesn't fit the song at all!! the song has this futuristic sound and she's wearing old fashion dresses while her boyfriend rides a horse, I don't know, it doesn't fit the mood of the song at all...this video would look good for another song, just not this one

• Like 2

I loved the song on blackout, but when it was on circus I thought it was ridiculous....the video is good and she's beautiful, but it doesn't fit the song at all!! the song has this futuristic sound and she's wearing old fashion dresses while her boyfriend rides a horse, I don't know, it doesn't fit the mood of the song at all...this video would look good for another song, just not this one

I thing it fits it perfectly, its classy and sexy, and a futuristic video wouldn´t have fitted circus era tbh, and they had to make the song

a single cause of the contract so  :yesplz:

• Like 1

Too much hate to this flawless song and mv in the army  :4music:

Radar is AWESOME and all of you haters will deal  :cody:

Its so sexy, flirty, and Britney gives us some sexy eye-looking in the vid, the fierceness and fire in those 

are just amazing!!

tumblr_m0wl46u7hE1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_lxvorbiSMN1r3ty02o1_500.gif

radar.gif

radar4.gif

Its such an omg sexy, flirty, video, how could you dislike it? she´s so into it!!!!

1zzjp1x.jpg

giphy.gif

tumblr_lxyyzyt3WY1r3ty02o1_500.gif

I don´t forget the radar horse  ;)

tumblr_m7eoyfnupa1qedt22o1_500.gif

ICONIC VIDEO IS ICONIC BITCHES  :crying1:

And its circus tour performance  :xf6:

EDIT:

This remix is flawless btw tbh  :xf1:

:xf1: ...  :crying1:

I love this song! And she was so damn hot in the MV. I remember the meltdown like it was yesterday. The hate really stems mostly from the fact that fans were so so hungry for danceney at the time, even I was hungry for some danceney, and this is a storyline MV rather than a dancey dance one. And then it became about the horse, and then it became about the red lipstick and the candies outfits. You know.. the usual run of the mill army meltdown haha. A lot of fans just never got over the disappointment like they did with other things.