Lingerie, An Ep, Women's Health Magazine Cover, Return To Pom

Augustney Anticipation!  

98 members have voted

1. 1. What are you MOST looking forward to?

• New Lingerie Line
    • Return to POM on the 15th
    • (Rumored) EP
    • (Rumored) Women's Health magazine cover

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M EXCITED FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING TBFHHH

THERE ARE MORE THINGS HAPPENING THIS MONTH THAN IN THE BEGINNING OF THE BJ ERA LMAO

:excited: :EXCITED:

But for me the E.P of course, nothing like hearing the words "NEW BRITNEY MUSIC" to make my heart explode :crying1:

Followed by, in order:

New Lingerie Line (for more sexy pictures and those appearences in NY and London omfgg :shake: KJBFDSH )

POM (since we'll maybe get new dancing routines yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas :shake: And now that she's so thin, I couldn't me more excited, fuck yeahhh :crying1: )

Woman's Health Cover (from what I've seen so far she looks stunning :excited: THAT BELLYYYY OMFG :bow: :bow: :bow: )

The rumored EP. I think we can will that thing to happen even if it's not actually in the works  :blackoutsmiley: 

And I'm also excited, as always, to see POM videos <3

I can't wait to buy pieces of her lingerie and to see her model more pieces and of course see her at the launch events.

And since the Women's health was in the actual image id of what Britney previewed, I know she's at least going to be in the magazine. So I'm looking forward to reading the article and seeing more pictures.

I think most of us are looking forward to all of it :yesplz: But I love hearing new Britney music. I know you are one who thinks Myah sings BJ but some of us think she's used too much but not in place of Britney :blackoutsmiley:

Only 2 people (me included) voted the lingerie line omg :orangu:

I'm not even that excited for the EP tbh, but maybe cause it's just a rumor and we don't have any details yet, i just can't be excited especially after BJ since i only like 2-3 songs so i don't want to be disappointed again :orangu:

I think most of us are looking forward to all of it :yesplz: But I love hearing new Britney music. I know you are one who thinks Myah sings BJ but some of us think she's used too much but not in place of Britney :blackoutsmiley:

Tbh Myah isn't even the biggest problem. I just don't like the type of music on this album. I have a big crush on Don't cry and Hold on tight tho, but that's it. I don't like WB, Body Ache (ugh God i HATE that song), ISBE, Tik tik boom's instrumental is just inaudible, the chorus on TIG is horrible and ruined the song, i don't get why they also put electro on Chillin with you, it annoys me a lot. Same for NTIFY, and seems like they didn't have time or inspiration and just add a weird country/electro Avicii rip off on half of the song. Perfume instrumental is great but the song is boring and the lyrics are... meh.  And for the rest, BMS and Alien well, it's not bad but not amazing, i like Alien actually but the song annoys me quickly after 2-3 listens on repeat.

And for Passenger, well........  :pieceofwhat: it's a good song otherwise, but the fact that Britney's voice isn't recognizable to me, makes me feel like i'm listening to another artist so it's annoying.

So yeaaah , i think i don't even want to be excited for new music because i don't want to be disappointed again (especially since i also didn't like FF, it's already 2 albums in a row so... i think a part of me lost faith in Britney's music. :crying1: )

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I'm excited about the music :omg: but it's just a rumor so.... I'm mostly excited about POM. :mahhaw: