Updated With Pg The Video Collection - All Of Britney's Videos - With Interesting Facts - Includes The Videos We Will Never See

Do Somethin’

The Loveboat T-shirt seen in the video – was seen before in the making the video of Toxic.

Do-Somethin-britney-spears-4094004-640-4

The label were not for releasing a video for So Somethin’ – but Britney pushed for it.

giphy.gif

The Hello Kitty necklace is supposedly the most expensive Hello Kitty item and one of the most expensive necklaces used in a music video – I find this one very hard to believe….

tumblr_lz2dy6mexr1r3ty02o1_500.gif

This video is Britney’s first co director debut.

tumblr_msor0iULKQ1s07mplo1_500.gif

Spears is credited as Mona Lisa in the video. Britney referred to Mona Lisa as her alter ego – when she needed to get things done and busting people about to get things right. It was much easier being called Mona Lisa at these moments than Britney.

tumblr_m75y2wIrEg1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

4d9a62f2-5a34-41f6-9164-4c15cdbab12d.jpg

F.I.B.S makes an appearance again – remember Outrageous?

Britney-Spears---Do-Something.jpg

Britney did the choreography and most of the dancers  and cast are her friends from Louisana

15eaknr.jpg

The music video for "Do Somethin'" was filmed in December 2004 in Los AngelesCalifornia. It was co-directed by Spears and Billie Woodruff, who previously worked with her in "Born to Make You Happy". Spears described the shoot as "hectic", adding it was filmed "in a record-breaking five hours". She also commented about co-directing with Woodruff, saying that "he had no no ego whatsoever, and the whole process was just so much fun".Spears is credited as "Mona Lisa" in the video, as she said "I kinda think she's like myalter ego whenever I feel like being mean or possibly like bustin' people around to get stuff right ... It's kinda easier to be called 'Mona Lisa' instead of Britney".The video was also choreographed and styled entirely by Spears, with clothing from Juicy Couture. Spears ultimately added that working behind the camera inspired her to become a director in the future, explaining, "After doing about 20 videos, it gets kind of boring playing the same role. I feel like being behind the camera is sometimes more satisfying than being in front of it".

244767-52480cf4349cf.png

In the music video, Spears wears a pink midriff t-shirt reading "Love Boat" and a pin capelet going to a club named Hole in the Wall with four blond bandmates. During the first verse, they fly in a pink Hummer and move their heads to the beat on the song, while Spears puts the truck on autopilot. The Hummer's dashboard has a Louis Vuitton pattern. They finally arrive to the club and dance in the dancefloor while being stared at by other people. Near the end of the video, Spears and her bandmates start performing on a stage. The video also includes intercut scenes of Spears in a separate room, wearing black underwear and a white mini fur coat, that was compared to the black-and-white scenes in the music video for "My Prerogative".

tumblr_liot1ewbTS1qzznnqo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Jennifer Vineyard of MTV described Spears's attitude in the video as "[going] back and forth between trying to look sexy and then goofy". Since the music video was not going to be serviced in the United States, it was set to premiere in MTV UK on January 21, 2005. However, it was leaked online on January 18, 2005.

brit.jpg

On November 18, 2007, it was reported by Forbes that LVMH's Louis Vuitton won a lawsuit on 80,000 EUR in damages for the close-up shots of the truck's dashboard, which featured the brand's logo without authorization. The tribunal found the director of the video had clearly emphasized the logo. The tribunal ruled that responsibility for the unauthorized use lay with Sony BMG, its subsidiary Zomba Group of Companies as well as MTV Online, and not Spears herself. The music video was also banned in all European TV channels.

Do-Somethin-britney-spears-4094052-640-4tumblr_mg2bagOlZD1rqlqe6o1_500.gif

An accompanying music video, co-directed by Billie Woodruff and Spears, who is credited as her alter ego "Mona Lisa", portrays the singer and four female friends dancing and performing in a nightclub. The usage of a Louis Vuitton dashboard in the video resulted in a lawsuit against Jive Records, which ended with Louis Vuitton winning 80,000 EUR in damages. The video was also banned in all European TV channels. Spears performed "Do Somethin'" during the The M+M's Tour in 2007, The Circus Starring Britney Spears in 2009 and Britney: Piece of Me in 2013.

Britney_Spears_Do_Something_02.jpg

79663117_o.gif

Video Icon: Hello Kitty

britney.jpg

and the Love Boat T Shirt

Do-Somethin-britney-spears-14914092-720-

Album:

Greatest_Hits_My_Prerogative.png

Single Cover:

Britney-Spears-Do-Somethin-Single-Cover.

Do Something:

http://youtu.be/xpaQhEJGCD4

Video:

http://youtu.be/K_yZhR0VRRA

• Like 1

Someday I will understand:

The music video for "Someday (I Will Understand)" was directed by Michael Haussman. Spears commented that he "[did] a great job capturing the song, the essence and the emotion" and added that the video had "a different feeling" from any of her previous videos. It was shot entirely in black-and-white. Spears asserted that her life had "come full circle" and implied that in the process she underwent changes in her soul and body, as shown in the video.It premiered on June 14, 2005 during the fifth and last episode of Spears's reality show Britney & Kevin: Chaotic, titled "Veil of Secrecy". The music video features a pregnant Spears lying in bed and walking around a house while singing to her unborn child. She also gazes through the window at the Roman sculptures in the garden.

tumblr_lwiuahcxT11r3ty02o1_500.gif

britney.gif

tumblr_lh41b39Gch1qzznnqo1_500.gif

Dana Alice Heller noted that her provocative costuming and dancing are replaced in the video with a solitary, fabric-draped Spears that evokes an ethereal calmness. Heller compared the imagery to Madonna's Kabbalah makeover, but added that while Madonna was "in her thirties after a tabloid head-lining first marriage and a few other misguided relationships, Spears was only in her early twenties, making her transformation seem forced". Hayley Butler of Jam! said "the video is a far cry from the snake handling, sweating and skimpy Britney videos of the past. Dressed in a classy silk dress, she runs through gardens, lies in bed and walks through the grass, all with a burgeoning belly."John Mitchel of MTV included the video on the list "Beyonce, Britney And Madonna: What To Expect When You're Expecting â€” Music Video Edition" in 2011.Despite praising the track, Idolator blogger Becky Bain stated that "at this point she still looks like a teenager herself, so it's a little disconcerting seeing her with that huge belly, singing about motherhood."

Britney_Spears_Someday.gif

tumblr_mg9vqiBdfE1rzgycro1_1280.gif

Spears composed "Someday (I Will Understand)" on the piano at her house, two weeks before she learned of her pregnancy with her first child, Sean Preston. She explained the song came "like a prophecy... when you're pregnant, you're empowered"

Britney_Someday-2.gif

“It seemed very obvious what the song was about — motherhood — but there was no physical sign that Britney was pregnant during the sessions,” Sean McGhee, who engineered, programmed, and mixed the song, wrote in an email. “Certainly, we didn’t ask her any questions, I would not have wanted to pry into her personal life, but when the news came out a few weeks later, it wasn’t too much of a surprise.”

Britney_Spears_Someday-3.gif

Like “Everytime,” the ethereal ballad had been written by Spears at a piano and produced by Guy Sigworth, who has worked with Björk and Madonnaand was one half of the short-lived duo Frou Frou. Engineer McGhee said he was impressed with Spears’ songwriting. “I think it’s actually very difficult lyrically to write something like ‘Someday’ without being mawkish,” he said. “A lot of pop songwriters would really struggle to write about it in a sensitive and personal way, but Britney had written something really beautiful. Great melody, great lyrics, but still totally pop, and totally her. Much harder than it sounds.”

McGhee said he wasn’t told whether the song was to be a one-off single or part of a record. “If there was a larger context to it at the time, I wasn’t aware of it,” he said, although he remembered “Mona Lisa” was “mentioned by one of her label executives as a departure for Britney from what she’d done before.”

“Someday” and a re-recorded and reworked “Mona Lisa” both ended up on a 2005 EP that came with the DVD release of Chaotic. On the new “Mona Lisa,” the line “cuz she’s gone” became “she’s been cloned,” and the second verse was rewritten to be even more prophetic: “Now see everyone’s watching / As she starts to fall / They want her to break down / And be a legend of a fall,” Spearssang.

tumblr_lww70sIDFy1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_lq9x3u1O011qfdtfso1_500.gif

Someday-I-Will-Understand-britney-spears

Britney_Someday-4.gif

Video Icon: The Baby Bump

someday3.PNG

Britney_Spears_Someday.gif

Album:

front2-3.jpg

Single Cover:  

someday%20single%20britney.jpg

Video:

http://youtu.be/KmiNdI0uXRA

• Like 1

Chaotic:

"Chaotic" was the theme-song of Britney & Kevin Federline's reality TV show "Britney & Kevin: Chaotic", aired on 2005. The Song was released as a promo single for the Japanese radio stations, in order to promote the release of Britney's Japan-only EP "Someday (I Will Understand)", coincide with the DVD release "Britney & Kevin: Chaotic".

britney-4.gif

Britney & Kevin: Chaotic is the first extended play (EP) by American recording artist Britney Spears. It was released on September 27, 2005 by Jive Records as a bonus CD to Britney & Kevin: Chaotic... the DVD & More and as a digital download. The EP features three songs: "Chaotic", "Someday (I Will Understand)" and "Mona Lisa".

tumblr_mrlauka6IP1sydi3to1_500.gif

Video Icon: Britney Jean y’all

tumblr_m33gcnjZmj1ql5yr7o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lyhmdrxxPr1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_lzqypn7wqL1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_mjpze9qKCQ1rs9sdjo1_500.gif

Album:

IMG_0047.jpg

front2-3.jpg

Single Cover:

Chaotic+Japan+Promo_0001.jpg

Video:

http://youtu.be/9fJR5ltn-IE

And then we Kiss:

European promo edition of Britney's first single from her 2005 remixes album "B In The Mix: The Remixes". The single was released 1 month before the album, which was supposed to be titled "Remixed" at first. CD also features 4 tracks from the album.

tumblr_ma3xq8camf1rg0uz1o1_400.gif?w=400

"And Then We Kiss" is a song recorded by American singer Britney Spears for her fourth studio album, In the Zone (2003). It was written by Spears, Mark Taylor and Paul Barry, while production was handled by Taylor. The song did not make the final track listing of In the Zone and was later remixed by Junkie XL for inclusion on Spears' first remix album, B in the Mix: The Remixes (2005). The remix was released as the sole single from the album in Australia and New Zealand. The original version by Taylor leaked online in September 2011.

Madonna-Britney-VMA-Kiss-GIF4.gif

The Junkie XL Remix of "And Then We Kiss" is an euro-trance song with influences of techno and usage of dance-rock guitars, synthesizers and symphonic strings. The lyrics speak about a kiss and the different sensations that a woman experiences, including trembling, crying and moaning. Junkie XL explained that he wanted to make the song a 2006 version of Depeche Mode's "Enjoy the Silence". The Junkie XL Remix of "And Then We Kiss" received mostly positive reviews from music critics, with some noticing its potential to be a radio or club hit. The song failed to appear on any major charts. However, it peaked at number fifteen on the USBillboard Hot Dance Airplay. The songs appears in Dance Dance Revolution Supernova 2.

Madonna-Britney-VMA-Kiss-GIF.gif

Thanks to BlackoutZone - we now know that there was a plan for a video - it was meant to be a medieval theme, but the idea was scrapped..

normal_aae_110.jpg

tumblr_mcpirlzjZe1rk2qt4o1_500.gif

Video Icons: no video – so the Britney Madonna kiss will have to do J

Madonna-Christina-Aguilera-No1curr.gif

Album:

britney-and-then-we-kiss-original.jpeg

Single Cover:

And%2BThen%2BWe%2BKiss%2BEU%2BPromo_0001

Video:

http://youtu.be/4HXIFZOqAb0

http://youtu.be/HV3O93ZQF30

• Like 1

That is just insane - the video is sooo iconic - and it should be available for everyone to see

It's not even on the VEVO Site to watch. So it is up to you International Fans to get it Certified I guess. But not being on the VEVO Site I wonder if it is going to be eligible. VEVO has always screwed Britney one way or another when it comes to her Videos.

• Like 1

It's not even on the VEVO Site to watch. So it is up to you International Fans to get it Certified I guess. But not being on the VEVO Site I wonder if it is going to be eligible. VEVO has always screwed Britney one way or another when it comes to her Videos.

We will have to make it happen - some way or another.. I am so shocked about this :zoomzoom:

Going to go to bed and continue tomorrow - see you later :hug:

"Britney had learned early in life through role models like Madonna that image was as important as the music for mainstream success, though even Madonna's first video appearance wasn't as controversial as Britney's. JIVE had selected 'Baby One More Time' as the lead single, proposing an animated video with Britney as a Space Rangers-type heroine. Britney was horrified: "I was freaking out. They were, like, really set on it. They were gonna do it. I was like, 'Y'all, Please. I do not want to be some Power Ranger and have my watch come out and kill somebody.' So I told them my idea." (Excerpt from the unofficial biography "Britney")

PF09Fnb.gif

Take that Jive….

Mighty+Morphin+Power+Rangers.+Pussy+so+c

"Her intuition perhaps saved her from stumbling on the music video of “Baby One More Time†that would be the make-or-break test for her. When she saw the document describing the creative treatment planned for the video, which had her fighting with an animated monster, she simply said, “My audience won’t go for this.†According to manager Larry Rudolph, she mapped out what her audience would respond to right off the top of her head: Britney tapping a pencil, waiting for the school bell to ring, and bam, the dancing begins. Lots of good looking kids. Very simple. No gimmicks. Spears and Rudolph called Jive President Barry Weiss and changed what was to be a video of her battling with an animated monster (at a cost of $800,000) into the idea she spun in less than five minutes (with a price tag of $250,000)."

When asked by Out Magazine what the worst advice is that she ever received from a record executive, Britney replied: "Someone once told me that the '... Baby One More Time' video should be me as a superhero fighting a giant robot monster."

tumblr_myucdmQ0gP1s1popdo1_400.gif

"And even on the set, as wardrobe production people tried to dress her for her video, she changed the wardrobe based on her own instincts – sparking the belly button fad that continues to rage."

I almost died when seeing these Super Sentai GIFs :loldisidiot: