Updated With Pg The Video Collection - All Of Britney's Videos - With Interesting Facts - Includes The Videos We Will Never See

On June 17, 2011, Jive Records announced through a press release that an exclusive 30-second teaser would premiere on June 19, 2011, on Bravo's Watch What Happens: Liveand on VEVO simultaneously.The full length video was revealed to premiere on MTV and VEVO on June 22, 2011. Following the premiere, the video was played hourly on MTV, during video hours, and on VH1's Best Morning Buzz Live. Jen McDonnell of Dose said, "damn if [the video] doesn't rock. [...] It all sounds very weird – and it is. But it's also buckets of fun."Megan Gibson of Time stated that the video is "It's random, weird and intended to be funny" and that despite the lack of dancing "Britney seems pleasantly energetic and spunky in 'I Wanna Go' which is a comforting change from her usual blank-eyed look."Sarah Anne Hughes of The Washington Post commented that the video "shows a much livelier Britney than the world has seen since the 'Toxic' years."

i_wanna_go_britney-3.gif

Jason Lipshutz of Billboard said that the video continues the visual representation of Spears' relationship with the paparazzi and her public image, as previously seen in the videos for "Everytime" (2004) and "Piece of Me" (2008), but "the new clip is arguably her most playful yet."Amos Barshad of New York stated the video "is awe-inspiring in almost exactly the way it intended to be" and that "the spirit of the song, as reflected in the video, is that of free will and dream fulfillment in the face of a repressive society."Jocelyn Vena of MTV commented that "Britney displays the sass and charm fans fell in love with a decade ago during performance shots, where she flirts with the camera, her eyes as big and wide as her smile."An editor for VH1 called the video "fan-freakin'-tastic" and compared it favorably to the music video for Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" (2011), saying that "they share a silly temperament, a flirty star, and funny cameos. Upon closer examination, though, Britney's video blows Katy Perry's out of the water."

tumblr_n0dld8nySV1sx13ofo1_500.gif

Devin Brown of CBS News called it her best video from Femme Fatale, and added that unlike "Piece of Me", "'I Wanna Go' offers a bevy of pop culture references meant to ridicule the rumors about the star – and finally no 'dancing.'"An editor from Rolling Stone said "The weirdness seems very calculated, but that doesn't make the video any less delightful." Another critic from Rolling Stone noted that the press conference "is hysterical because she's one of the least media-accessible singers in the world. It's easier to get a sit-down with Bob Dylan than it is with Britney." Becky Bain of Idolator called the video "delightful" and "flat out funny", explaining that Spears "focuses her energy on being too darn cute (and deliciously naughty) instead of having to worry about dancing, [she] is in on the joke and loving it all."The video was Spears' first to be VEVO Certified which means that it was the first of her videos to have received over 100 million views on VEVO

tumblr_m92y7digzB1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Video Icon: Milk – microphone and Crossroads 2

britney5.gif

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNWx9e-OAfBaPVU-fvFGCJFo1Uv-Q1gPXojhkA1tFHyv9UVlTndg

Album:

Britney-Spears-Femme-Fatale3.jpg

Single Cover:  

iwgsinglecover.jpg

Video comparison and remix comparison:

http://youtu.be/vfZKDdRSjAA

http://youtu.be/2SxhN5HjI5I

Video: 

http://youtu.be/T-sxSd1uwoU

• Like 2

Criminal:

This Max Martin and Shellback produced dark, downbeat tune finds Britney begging her mom to understand why she's in love with a shady character. "Mama I'm in love with a criminal and this kind of love isn't rational, it's physical," she sings. The subject matter is similar to another disapproving parent-tune, Madonna's "Papa Don't Preach."

criminal-15.gif

Britney polled her fans on her official Facebook page appeared, asking them to vote for the fourth official single from Femme Fatale. This song won the poll with 39,160 votes, beating the other choices of "(Drop Dead) Beautiful" and "Inside Out".
Britney confirmed on August 28, 2011, at the MTV Video Music Awards, this song's release as a single. "I don't know if I'm at liberty to tell. But I will anyways – it's Criminal," she said, then added: "Actually the song, when I first heard it, 'It's really different and [there's] not anything I've heard like this before'. So I really wanted to deliver this song."

criminal-1.gif

The video was shot in the Stoke Newington district of London, on the weekend of September 17, 2011. It was directed by Chris Marrs Piliero, who was also responsible for the clip for Spears' previous single for "I Wanna Go." Britney's co-star in the Bonnie and Clyde themed visual is her boyfriend, her former agent Jason Trawick.

tumblr_lt8u3nuIIr1qzznnqo1_500.gif

The video raised some hackles as Britney was seen in one shot brandishing a replica revolver outside Stoke Newington Town Hall. The area where it was shot had been hit hard just weeks earlier by the August riots, and local politicians expressed their ire regarding the insensitivity of the gun-brandishing songstress.

Director Chris Marrs Piliero told MTV News that he disagreed with Jason Trawick co-starring in the video. "When she first hit me up, she had a basic story in mind, and she actually always originally planned to have Jason, her boyfriend, play the role, and I wasn't super stoked on that idea at first, actually," he admitted.

He continued: "I wanted to make a really rad, epic video, and I definitely got the sense from her she wanted something really cool. And in my mind, I was just thinking then, 'We really should not be using your boyfriend; we should get an actor.'"

However, Piliero kept his opinions about Trawick's lack of acting experience to himself and was glad that he did. "So, I mean, I didn't say that, but in the back of my mind, I'm like, 'I don't like this idea at all.' At the end of the day, Jason killed it."

tumblr_lt94y5YKgx1r3ty02o1_500.gif

The video was shot with VHQ cameras – which are usually used for Feature films/movies

tumblr_lt93lieM6K1r3ty02o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Wiki says:

At the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, Spears said to MTV News that she had thought of a "really cool concept for the video, just to make it interesting. You'll have to see." She then contacted Chris Marrs Piliero, who directed the music video for her previous single "I Wanna Go", to work with her. She told him the basic story she had planned, which he described as a "fairy-tale, sweet, knight-in-shining-armor feel to it. I said let's take that and make the fairy tale badass." Spears also wanted her real-life boyfriend Jason Trawick to play the criminal. Marrs Piliero was initially hesitant to cast Trawick feeling that a professional actor would do a better job, but did not talk to Spears about it. He told USA Today, "When you're doing nudity, I don't think it was at the top of Britney's list to bring in some random guy while her boyfriend watches. [...] We definitely wanted to make some passionate, steamy scenes, but we also wanted it to be intensely beautiful. We didn't want to go for raunchy. We wanted it to be sensual and steamy." On September 6, 2011, Spears announced through her Twitter account that she had decided to shoot the video "in the streets of merry old Englandwhen I get there." In an interview with AOL, she explained, "I've never shot on location out of the country of America for a video. So, it should be very interesting. It was partly my idea ... to see if it could to happen, and they were like, 'Yeah, it's a great idea,' so we did it."

tumblr_lt96tu3RPa1r3ty02o1_500.gif

The video begins at a formal party in which Spears seems to be looking for someone. The opening shot of her was inspired by the scene of Jennifer Love Hewitt walking into the party in Can't Hardly Wait (1998). Her boyfriend (Bradshaw) talks with two people next to her. He persuades her to smile to avoid embarrassment from the guests then verbally abuses her and grabs her face, after which she leaves to the restroom, where she wipes away a tear and puts on her fragrance Radiance. She comes back to the party and catches her boyfriend flirting with another woman; Spears tells her "So you're not working the street corner tonight I see?", making her boyfriend angry. He apologizes to the other woman for his girlfriend's remark then grabs Spears by the arm and carries her outside the building. After he slaps her, one of the waiters of the party (Trawick) wearing a leather jacket punches her boyfriend several times. The waiter asks Spears if she is okay, and after she kicks her boyfriend in the crotch goodbye, she replies "Now I'm okay."She and the waiter climb on his motorcycle and leave the scene. When they get to his house, it is revealed by a newspaper that he is a criminal. She opens one of the lockers in his house and finds a gun, after which the couple kisses. This is followed by scenes of them having sex.

The next morning, the criminal brings Spears breakfast to the bed and kisses her on the forehead. He has several tattoos in his body, including one on his chest that reads "R.I.P. Goose", a reference to the film Top Gun (1986). They go to a convenience store where she steals vanilla candles and points the gun to the employee; the criminal takes money out of the cash register and they escape by stealing a Citroën DS3.The robbery is caught by the security cameras, and pictures of the couple appear on the local news. There are scenes of them having sex in the shower. As they change clothes, several policemen then appear outside the criminal's house; they start shooting it with Heckler & Koch MP5's as Spears and the man embrace, kissing passionately. The policemen then enter the house, and one of them confirms that the couple escaped. The video ends with Spears and the criminal escaping on the motorcycle as the credits roll. One of them reads "No vanilla candles were harmed in the making of this music video." The video also includes intercut scenes of Spears performing dance moves similar to voguing.

Britney-Spears-2.jpeg

britmain_1382369a.jpg

1Britney-Spears-Video-091811-818x1024.jp

nfthS.png

• Like 2

After pictures of Spears and Trawick carrying replica guns on set surfaced online, the Hackney London Borough Council criticized her for "promoting gun violence", since the area had been badly affected by the 2011 England riots. The Council told London Tonight that they had not agreed to the use of replica guns at Stoke Newington Town Hall, and that they would be raising the matter with the production company. Councillor Ian Rathbone added that Spears should apologize and make a sizeable donation to a Hackney charity "for the rudeness and damage she's done to this community." When asked if she thought the council was overreacting, Hackney MP Diane Abbott insisted: "It is only a music video but it's images like this, with popstars glamorising gangs, which means that some young people... get drawn in. Britney should really know better."Rae Alexandra of the SF Weekly explained that the United Kingdom "is not a place that readily embraces guns. Rather, it's a place where guns are rare, gun licensing is tightly controlled, and the entire establishment has been in a panic about gun use on its streets for the last three years." On September 26, 2011, Spears' representatives released a statement to MTV News saying, "The video is a fantasy story featuring Britney's boyfriend, Jason Trawick, which literally plays out the lyrics of a song written three years before the riots ever happened."The production company apologized to the Council before the release of the video.Marrs Piliero stated about the controversy,

tumblr_lt9wklQQ4k1qfd816o1_500.gif

"Holding the gun became a controversial thing 'cause we filmed it in London, and they don't have a lot of gun use out there. That doesn't mean that there's no gun use, so I did find it really interesting. For me, the thing is, it blew me away that members of [the British] Parliament were speaking about this. One, because it's a music video, and two, because don't you guys have television shows out there that show crime? It's really strange to me. I don't understand why pop stars are put on such a high pedestal over other celebrities. Why do members of Parliament feel that they need to scrutinize her for having a gun, and 'She's in the public,' and 'She should know better,' and 'She's a role model,' but what about every other celebrity out there? What about every other actor? That's very strange to me. I was really surprised at how much the gun use was scrutinized. [Trawick plays] a professional criminal, so it makes sense he has a gun. We shouldn't censor ourselves."

Britney-Spears-Criminal.jpg

The video was ranked at number ten on a list of the ten most controversial music videos in pop music by AOL on September 29, 2011. Spears announced through her Twitter account on October 13, 2011, that the video would be released the following week.On October 17, 2011, she posted five GIF files with scenes from the video on her Tumblr.The video was released the same day on the iTunes Store; it reached the top position on its chart within minutes. Becky Bain of Idolator called it "an epic mini-movie, full of romance, intrigue [...] [with] a whole lot of unnecessary PDA between Brit and her beau. It was full of passion, joy and just a little touch of madness — just like its star." Bain also noted several influences, such as Alfred Hitchcock films and the music videos for Spears' "Toxic" (2004) and Green Day’s "21 Guns" (2009). A writer for Rolling Stone also compared it to a Hitchcock film and deemed the opening scene as "a tribute to Old Hollywood". The reviewer found the scenes of physical abuse "surprising" and called the acting "stiff", but said that "from there on out, we're in the usual comfort zone of a Britney video – sexy dancing, sexy vamping – with the added bonus of gratuitous PDA between the pop star and her real-life boyfriend."

1.gif

3.gif

4.gif

britney_criminal.gif

• Like 2

USA Today's Ann Oldenburg described the video as sexy and "pretty personal."Kenneth Partridge of AOL commented, "Packed with sex, violence and questionable acting, the new Britney Spears video, 'Criminal,' has all the trappings of a midnight movie." A reporter from the American edition of The Huffington Post said: "We can't honestly remember the last time Britney Spears looked so gorgeous in a music video" and deemed it as the best video from Femme Fatale.Erin Strecker Entertainment Weekly also called it the best video of the album, and highlighted Spears' look, the ending scene and the "fun story". Katherine St Asaph of Popdust said it is "probably the best video of the Femme Fatale era." Tom Townshend of MSN stated that although the video was not appropriate for Spears' younger fans, "[it] is actually rather compelling and feels more like a short film rather than a pop starlet's music video."A writer for VH1 said that part of the reason the video works is the comic sensibility between Spears and Marrs Piliero, explaining that "[it] point to one of Spears's greatest talents: giving the impression that although she takes her career extremely seriously, she nevertheless doesn't take it too seriously." The critic summarized the review by saying that the video is "entertaining [as] a bad-girl adventure story, and her role here is essentially that of a (wait for it) femme fatale."

tumblr_lt8yrnosWf1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Critics also commented on the Hackney controversy. Sarah Dean of the UK edition of The Huffington Post said: "If having a blonde, leather-clad superstar brandishing a gun at a shop owner's face isn't glamourising violence, I'm not sure what is" and added that, in essence, the video "seems more like an opportunity for her to live out her sexual fantasies than anything beneficial to music fans."Amanda Dobbins of New York stated that "After viewing the final product, we're guessing [the local officials] probably won't be down with the shower sex, the regular sex, the domestic abuse, the armed robbery, or any of Britney's other questionable activities, either." Katherine St Asaph of Popdust joked about the situation, saying, "Britney Spears’ video for 'Criminal' is out, and gang recruitment is already up 200% since 8 a.m.! This has not happened." Marianne Garvey of the UK website of E! Online said, "With the 'fantasy' getting so hot and heavy and Britney stripping down to nothing, the guns are the last thing you notice."

200_s.gif

screen-shot-2011-10-17-at-22-33-28.png

tumblr_lt96cjt9871r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_lwz07jVw391r3ty02o1_500.gif

Alyssa Rosenberg of ThinkProgress said that although it is common to see pop stars being assaulted by men in their videos —exemplifyingRihanna's "Man Down"— the public is aware of Spears's vulnerability, explaining that "we believe she really would choose a guy who would do something like this to her." Rosenberg also stated even though her bad behaviour once she leaves her boyfriend is not directed at him, the fact that he treated her badly is a form of narrative permission for her to rob a store and have sex with the criminal. She also commented that the same narrative works on her previous video with Marrs Piliero for "I Wanna Go". The video received comparisons to Rihanna's "We Found Love", which was released two days after "Criminal", on October 19, 2011.Among the similarities, critics noted that they were both filmed in the United Kingdom and arose controversy in the country; both contain scenes of sex, violence and crime; both feature bad boy archetypes and both evoke the personal lives of the artists.Katherine St Asaph found the opening line of Spears's boyfriend ("Would you try smiling just once?") a subtle dig at the press. She explained that there is a tendency among writers and spectators to call "her every smile plastered on or conservator-mandated", and that the fact the line is delivered by her abusive boyfriend only makes it more evident. According to her, that there are two contradictory ways to analyze the relationship between Spears and Trawick as the criminal: it could be seen as him luring her into her life, but Spears is the one that kisses him and she is the first to pull the gun.

tumblr_lyf73hz3fe1r3ty02o1_500.gif

St Asaph explained that the only interpretation of the video lies on the opinion of each viewer about Spears's personal life, and how active a role each person imagines she plays in it. It was noted by St Asaph that although most pop stars release videos that draw from their personal lives, they do not make the viewer uncomfortable. The same cannot be said for Spears and Rihanna, and it does not matter if they themselves have moved on from past situations, because the discussion around them has not. St Asaph also expressed that neither Spears or Rihanna said much about the parallels to their lives, but that they do not need to: their videos are much more effective than anything they could reveal in an interview.Rae Alexandra of the SF Weekly also compared it to "We Found Love", saying that both videos feature an anti-British sentiment. She wrote that all the villains in the video – her boyfriend and the policemen – are British, whereas her savior in the video is an American criminal. Alexandra noted that Spears and Rihanna chose to films their "grittiest videos" in a country with a lower crime rate than the United States, that is also so against guns that politicians felt the need to talk about it. According to her, the videos continue with axenophobic portrayal of British people as villains by American pop culture.

tumblr_mryolbTXbg1r9soj9o1_500.gif

Video Icon:

The controversial gun

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW12ZiIL2T9_eh1anLZRTe5Kd7wKhGPcV3S0LL0SGyBVWZloxt

criminal-13.gif

Album:

Britney-Spears-Femme-Fatale3.jpg

Single Cover: 

BS%20CRIMINAL%20LAYERED.jpg

Video Comparison:

http://youtu.be/40-Z_-p3obc

Video: 

http://youtu.be/s6b33PTbGxk

• Like 2

Scream and Shout – Including the Scream and Shout remix video:

The third single from American Hip-Hop artist and producer will.i.am's second solo album, willpower, features an almost unrecognizable Britney Spears, whose voice is roboticized to a huge degree. The song was given its worldwide radio debut during On Air with Ryan Seacrust on November 19, 2012 and sent to Top 40/Mainstream and Rhyhmic radio on November 27th. When asked about working with will.I.am, Spears said: "I think he just really gets music in the broadest spectrum. He knows what people want to listen to. He gets kids and what they want to listen to. Every time I've worked with him I go in and I cannot sit down. I have to stand up! It's like I'm in a club!"

giphy.gif

The song is an electronic pop dance track with lyrics about having a great time on a night out. It interpolates a sample of the iconic lyric "It's Britney bitch", which was used on Spears' 2007 single "Gimme More."

scream-and-shout-britney.png

This wasn't the first song the pair of pop superstars had worked on together. Will.i.am wrote and produced the track "Big Fat Bass" for Spears' 2011 Femme Fatale album.

lHt-hm67nV4l.jpg

Structurally, this song has a lot going on and takes some unusual turns over its 4:44 running time. It starts of with they typical verse-chorus form, but then goes into an instrumental break, followed by the "bring the action" vocal break. From there, it's two completely different verses back-to-back, which is where having two singers comes in handy. This is followed by another chorus, and then another instrumental/vocal break combination, and a bridge (the part where Will sings "It goes on and on and on and on..." The song closes out with one last chorus. For those of you scoring at home, the structure is verse/chorus/break/verse/verse/chorus/break/bridge/chorus. The song is definitely not boring.

Britney-Will.i.am-ScreamShout_6.gif

The Ben Mor-directed video was filmed on the weekend of October 13 and 14, 2012 at Delfino Studios in Hollywood, California. The director had worked with will.i.am and the Black Eyed Peas on several previous occasions, but this marked the first time he'd helmed a clip involving Spears. It was debuted on November 21, 2012 during The X Factor, on which the "Hold It Against Me" singer serves as a judge. Mor explained to MTV News the video, "was essentially trying to reduce what the song is about to symbols. And that's what it was ... just really keeping it clean and iconic."

BritneySpearsScreamAndShout-600x400.jpg

The theme of the music video is multiplicity, hence the computer-generated clones of will.I.am and Britney. Mor explained to MTV News that the concept was picked to vibe with the futuristic theme. "I think when I decided on the style, I knew it was going to be sleek, minimalist," he said. "I knew it was going to have a white environment, a black environment, and I knew that I was going to a fashion kind of world, so it's almost like a moving fashion spread. Making them multiple matched the beat and visually popped. It's just a stylist choice. It didn't take too much brains to figure out it looked fresh," he said, adding, "What's better than 10 Britneys, you know?"

tumblr_meiht6caDX1qexv03o1_500.gif

Britney-Will.i.am-ScreamShout_1.gif

Regarding the shots of will.i.am and his gang, mounted on the wall like hunted animals, Mor said. "There's no deep meaning to any of it. It certainly wasn't trying to produce any narrative. So to me it was just about, you know, every scene is like a photo. I just liked it, I liked seeing the human heads, and I liked seeing the gold chains off of the plaques and then making it scroll. And then it was an awesome way to introduce characters, some friends of will ... so that it wasn't just about them."

tumblr_me8bnf2gHU1r8fe7uo1_500.gif

• Like 2

The reason why the video features repeated scenes of flaming disco balls was simple. "I got the image in my head like I wanted to see a disco ball on fire," explained Mor.

tumblr_me8kcgv7gO1rdutw3o1_500.gif

The song was originally written by British singer X Factor judge and member of N Dubz, Tulisa Contostavlos, for her debut solo album The Female Boss. She penned the tune with will.i.am's protégé, Jean Baptiste under the title "I Don't Give A F--k". However, the Belgian who produced the track, Lazy Jay, didn't want Contostavlos to have the beat, so he gave it to will.i.am who re-wrote the cut with Spears in mind. Guess this explains Britney's affected British accent on the song.

tumblr_me8d56Vep11r3ty02o1_500.gif

The song was will.i.am's fourth UK #1 as a solo or guest act and the ninth of his career overall taking into account the five Black Eyed Peas chart-toppers. It was also his third single in a row to peak at the summit following "This Is Love" and "Hall Of Fame" by The Script on which he provided guest vocals.
The
song was also Spears' sixth #1 single in the UK and her first chart-topper since "Everytime" reached peak position in 2004.

britney_remix3.gif

This was the first single to be released where Britney Spears was the featured rather than lead artist.

britney_remix5.gif

Diddy, Lil Wayne, Hit-Boy and Waka Flocka Flame all jumped onto the song's Hip-Hop remix. All four rappers also featured in the new version's video, which sees Spears in an Adidas outfit by Jeremy Scott. "It's turnt up, amplified, maximized, screaming, shouting - I never thought that a remix would be this freaking crazy," will.i.am told MTV News. "Remixes have always been important, but this one...it's so freaking fresh that we had to do a video for it. Usually a remix just comes and it's a part of the initial, but this one needed. a freaking video cause it's out of here, mega, amplified, turnt up."

tumblr_mi8gw5rhQB1qdqlhzo1_500.gif

Billboard decided that as the remix is so different from the original song, it would chart as its own release. Most remixes contribute to the overall sales of the original track.

newb.gif

This served as the theme song for a TV commercial to promote the Beats by Dr. Dre Color headphones, which featured will.i.am as well several other artists including Azealia Banks, Ellie Goulding and Lil Wayne.

tumblr_mi8js97Ppk1reipeyo1_500.gif

Wiki says:

After confirming he was working with Spears on August 2012, will.i.am tweeted her saying "OMG...your lookin fit & hot...can't wait to shoot the video to our song...your fans are ganna love it...".The music video was directed by Ben Mor and filmed on October 13 â€“ 14, 2012, in Los Angeles. Behind the scenes footage of the video recording—in which according to the Daily Mirror Spears wore a Herve Leger dress and black gloves—was leaked on October 14.When asked about the video's concept and style, will.i.am said that it will include "uber fresh fashion", and that he intended to release the video and song together.

ss-6.gif

• Like 3

On November 23, 2012, a short preview of the music video was aired during a promotional commercial for X Factor.Jessica Sager of Pop Crush wrote that will.i.am "sports a black suit, while Spears rocks a futuristic, black, seemingly 'Barbarella'-inspired look." On November 26, 2012, will.i.am tweeted that the video edit had been finished, and added, "I'm so happy and excited for everyone to see it ... ".The music video for "Scream & Shout" premiered in the US during a live episode of The X Factor on November 28, 2012,and was made available for viewing on VEVO immediately after the show's broadcast on the west coast.

tumblr_me8v6sxsDw1qa9vqgo1_500.gif

The music video's theme is multiplicity. Mor said that the idea "was essentially trying to reduce what the song is about to symbols. And that's what it was ... just really keeping it clean and iconic." The video opens with intercalated beauty shots of will.i.am and Spears, until the scene cuts to will.i.am using his iPhone camera add-on and social network iam+.will.i.am says "bring the action", and Spears is seen wearing a skin-tight skirt and a long-sleeved top with bare midriff and cleavage. Spears performs fast movements to the song's beat and sings the lyrics. She is then seen atop a white box and posing to the camera. When the track's chorus begins, will.i.am appears in front of an empty black background and is joined by Spears, who is now wearing a corseted leotard accented with feathers, standing on a moving walkway, and they sing together. After the first "Britney, bitch" line is heard, dancers perform to "Scream & Shout". The video cuts to intercalated scenes of flaming disco balls, Spears image multiplied, and will.i.am wearing several gold accessories, including a cap with a gold plate that reads 'King' Mor said that the video has no narrative, and that, "there's no deep meaning to any of it ... To me it was just about, you know, every scene is like a photo. I just liked it, I liked seeing the human heads, and I liked seeing the gold chains off of the plaques and then making it scroll. And then it was an awesome way to introduce characters, some friends of will ... so that it wasn't just about them." Amy Sciaretto of Pop Crush compared Spears' look on the video to a "sexy, futuristic librarian"

The accompanying pop video received a positive reception from fans, according to Softpedia blogger Elena Gorgan.Following the premiere on The X Factor, will.i.am thanked his fans for their overwhelmingly positive feedback, tweeting, "Wow!!! I feel so excited and full of energy right now!!! I want to #screamANDshout. Thank you all."Bruna Nessif of E! Online said that the video "wasn't too crazy, but it definitely provided the futuristic vibe that will.i.am is famous from," and Melinda Newman of HitFix praised Spears' hairstyle and make-up, and wrote, "the futuristic, minimalistic clip is a cheap-looking affair that displays no chemistry between [will.i.am and Spears]".Katie Atkinson of MTV compared Spears' persona on the video to Brigitte Bardot and wrote, "if anyone doubted her enduring sex appeal, Spears proved she's still got it, in a midriff-baring bodycon dress ...  and a corseted leotard accented with feathers in later scenes."4music critic Jenny Mensah said that Spears "sounds less Southern belle and more Swedish dominatrix in the video, as she takes on a deep, authoritative voice."Hollywood.com blogger Leanne Aguilera wrote that despite not dancing in the video, Spears "does look phenomenal. With her teased blonde locks, sexy (yet age-appropriate) pencil skirt and the highest of high heels, Ms. Spears looks sultry yet sophisticated."

ss-16.gif

Writing for iVillage, Donna Kaufman praised will.i.am and Spears on the video, saying that the latter "looks like the pop star of the future," while Daily Mail's Chelsea White wrote that Spears "looks like a re-imaging of a Versace model from the 1990s albeit one from space."Erin Strecker of Entertainment Weekly wrote that Spears' style on the video is similar to her "Stronger" (2000) music video and that will.i.am, "for his part, does his best to get it started with a KING crown and plenty of technological devises, before performing some futuristic slow-mo running and watching approvingly as the back-up dancers party on."Yahoo! Music blogger Wendy Geller wrote that Spears' accent on the song was "terrible", that "her physique is looking undeniably good" on the video, and that Spears "is looking to be in a much, much healthier place than she was the last time she tried to sound all cockney. So she gets a pass in our book." Sadao Turner of RyanSeacrest.com said that the video looked like a Sharper Image Catalog coming to life in a nightclub,and T. Kyle of MTV Buzzworthy wrote that "'Scream & Shout' is pure fire, and Britney's parts in the video are ... very cool and amazing".

ss-10.gif

Andrew Villagomez of Out wrote that the product placement seen throughout the video is nothing new, complimented Spears confidence and sex appeal, and that Spears "gives Lana Del Rey a run for her money with a spy-like updo." The Huffington Post journalist Jessica Misener wrote that despite Spears' outfits in the video were "sizzling hot", that "[h]er blonde hair looks great and her body is amazing, and you know we love her oodles of gold bling," and that it was the "hottest Britney music video look" since "Toxic" (2004).Yahaira Toribio of Terra called the video will.i.am's "high-end technological wonderland" and wrote that "for all the choreography going on in this clip ... all we get is [spears] standing and sitting pretty." Idolator's Sam Lansky wrote that he was unsatisfied, and that the video "is more boundary-testing than the audio, it's all the things you'd expect: Futuristic, with some unsubtle product placement and a lot of ostensibly cool effects. Cool cars! Speakers! Will.i.am wearing a hat that says “KING”! We’d hoped for more."[

tumblr_me8kigLuRk1r3ty02o1_500.gif

261px-Fonda3.JPG

• Like 2

After the track was leaked online, Spears said she was "gonna do some sick remixes too" and asked "who would you like to remix Scream & Shout?" On January 1, 2013, will.i.am said that he would release a club remix of "Scream & Shout" featuring American rapper Waka Flocka Flame and producer Hit-Boy. An early version of the remix was leaked on January 25, 2013. The remix features Waka Flocka Flame, Hit-Boy, and rappers Diddy and Lil Wayne. Following the leak, will.i.am uploaded the finished version to his YouTube account. It was released for digital download on January 29, 2013. Because it is significantly different from the original version, the remix is being tracked separately on the Billboard charts. On the week ending February 16, 2013, it debuted at number 49 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. An accompanying music video was filmed in Los Angeles, California on January 23, 2013, and will.i.am said that the remix is "so freaking fresh that we had to do a video for it." The video was due to premiere on February 15, 2013 at BET's 106 & Park.  However, the day before its planned release it was leaked online through Youku.  and was uploaded to VEVO the same day.

tumblr_mi8mdg5R5G1r1okmxo1_500.gif

Video Icon: Flaming Disco balls

3c-NZb0xZYRl.jpg

Album:

willpower_deluxe.jpg

Single Cover:

will.i.am-Scream-Shout-2012-1500x1500.pn

scream-shout-remix.png

220px-Will.i.am_-_Scream_%26_Shout_%28Al

Video Comparison:

http://youtu.be/UuiSUtT7avQ

Video:

http://youtu.be/kYtGl1dX5qI

http://youtu.be/lEKOWKcUxdU

• Like 2

Ooh La La:

This song plays at the end credits of The Smurfs 2 movie. Britney had her own two children, Sean and Preston in mind when she agreed to record the tune. "I have always loved the Smurfs as a kid and now my boys are the biggest Smurfs fans EVER," she said. "I wanted to surprise them with a song in the movie. I know they'll think it's Smurftastic!"

uJdciRSiz22etAD6RpfYnTMU.gif

The song was penned by hitmaker Bonnie McKee ("Hold It Against Me") along with J Kash, Lola Blanc and Fransisca Hall and produced by Spears' Femme Fatalecollaborators Dr. Luke, Ammo and Cirkut. Los Angeles-based singer-songwriter Lola Blanc told Idolator: "We originally wrote 'Ooh La La' for me — it was me, Fran Hall and Ammo. I came up with the title, which was sort of a play on my name, and then Dr. Luke heard it and was like, 'I want this for Britney!'"

tumblr_mps6ljc7Uv1rcuskoo1_500.gif

Britney is not the only music superstar to contribute to the movie - Katy Perry returns to repeat her role as the voice of Smurfette in the CGI sequel.

Britney's two sons, Sean and Jayden, made cameos in the song's music video. They were 7 and 6 years old at the time, a younger age than their mom when she made her showbiz debut on Star Search at the age of 10. Britney told Ryan Seacrest that during filming, her kids were pros. "They were actually really, really good on set," she told the radio presenter. "They were, like, acting, and my oldest son, Preston, was right on cue every time they would tell him to do something. Later on I got to see what they actually did on camera and it was adorable."

tumblr_mps5noshdb1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Britney explained the song's meaning to Ryan Seacrest on his radio show. "It's about feeling good," she said. "Like when a guy makes you giddy. It's more of a feeling. When I eat chocolate I have that 'ooh la la' feeling."

oaeP5FCeoTgYo43VGNVjW8y1.gif

tumblr_mps63v6naW1qa03y5o1_500.gif

Bonnie McKee and her frequent collaborator, Katy Perry, secretly recorded background vocals on the song. Katy and Britney didn't meet as they laid down their parts separately.

Pop-divas-Britney-Spears-and-Katy-Perry-

McKee's contribution was to tweak the lyrics to make them family friendly. "I actually came in and was the doctor behind it. A lot of it was already written. It was a great song to begin with. ... They wanted it for the Smurfs movie, and it was originally pretty sexy," she recalled to MTV News. "I was like, 'OK, how do I take this sex-drenched song and make it Smurfs friendly?'"

tumblr_mpsbb2gjwt1qa03y5o1_500.gif

• Like 2

"That was kind of my task, but it still had to work at radio and be something that people would buy as a Britney Spears song because she's not a Smurf," McKee added. "So, it was just kind of fun to find double entendres to put in there and kind of trick the parents into thinking it's kid friendly."

tumblr_mps5smB0RW1qa03y5o1_500.gif

The music video was filmed in June and was directed by Marc Klasfeld. The video features appearances by Spears' children, Sean Preston and Jayden James Federline, as well as a brief appearance by Spears' niece, Maddie Aldridge. The video premiered on Spears' Vevo channel at 12PM ET on July 11, 2013.MSN Music described the opening scene from the video as an homage to the video for Janet Jackson's "Nasty" video, stating that "the clip plays out like a more kid-friendly version of Janet Jackson's "Nasty" video, with Spears and her kids taking in a movie when mom is suddenly transported into the on-screen action."

janet-jackson-nasty.jpg

janet-jackson-nasty-boys-o.gif

tumblr_mpst53s1OW1rpmmhuo1_400.gif

Video Icon: Smurfney, Jayden and Sean

Britney-Spears.png

Britney-Spears-Ooh-La-La.jpg

Britney-Spears-Ooh-La-La.jpg

britney-spears-ooh-la-la-video-137362185

Album:

The-Smurfs-2-OST-cover.jpg

Single Cover:

Britney-Spears-Oh-La-La-Official-2013-12

Video Comparison:

http://youtu.be/eEuOmjarwjk

Video:

http://youtu.be/NVcSNnqRD0c

• Like 2

Work Bitch:

This club banger was released as the first single off Britney Spears' eighth album. It was written by:

Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am, who executive-produced the record.

Swedish DJ and music producer Otto Knows, who had a Europe-wide hit with his song, "
Million Voices."

britneydance.gif

Irish singer-songwriter, Ruth-Anne Cunningham, who at the age of 17 won an ASCAP Pop Award for co-penning JoJo's hit "Too Little, Too Late." 

Work+Bitch+GIF+H.gif

Anthony Preston, who has worked closely with Will.i.am as well as with co-penning Nicole Scherzinger's "Boomerang."

Sebastian Ingorsso of the EDM trio Swedish House Mafia was also listed as a songwriter, but spoke out to distance himself from the track. He explained that he passed along a song created by his protégé Otto Knows to the Black Eyed Peas frontman for Spears' new project. "I don't really know why they put my name in there," Ingrosso told Billboard magazine. "It's a really good song and I'm looking forward to what's going to happen with it. But I can't really take credit for it."

britney-spears-work-bitch-music-video-07

Ingrosso previously worked with will.i.am on his 2012 UK chart-topper, "This is Love" alongside his SDM colleague Steve Angello and Swedish hitmaker Max Martin.

The club ready tune opens with Spears giving fans a pep talk about releasing their potential:

"You want a hot body?
You want a Bugatti?
You want a Maserati?
You better work bitch!" 

britney-spears-work-bitch-video-gif-3.gi

britney-speras-work-bitch-video-gif-4.gi

tumblr_mu17oye5TW1r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_mu27xel2Aa1s7mp5go1_500.gif

• Like 2

Britney previously used the 'b' word when she introduced her 2007 single "Gimme More" with the iconic phrase "It's Britney, bitch." Will.i.am later interpolated a sample of the phrase on his 2012 collaboration with Spears, "Scream & Shout."

The "you better work" call to action and its variant "work it" were popularized by RuPaul, who before his bout with reality TV stardom on the show RuPaul's Drag Race had a 1993 Dance hit (#45 on the Hot 100) with "Supermodel," where he used "work" in the fashionista sense where it means to present yourself with confidence, especially on the runway. The phrase "Work It" wormed its way into the popular lexicon as encouragement for just about any kind of performance, but Britney uses it in a far more literal sense, explaining that a hot body requires hard work, as does the attainment of luxury goods.

Britney-Spears-Get-To-Work-Bitch-500-281

The song title and lyrics caused some radio programmers concern, leading to some stations playing an edited version titled "Work Work." It's not the first Britney release to be censored - the video for her racy chart-topping single "3" substituted the word "this" for the word "sin" during the pre-chorus.

The steamy music video was directed by Ben Mor ("Scream & Shout") and shot between September 7-10 in Malibu, California. The S&M themed clip finds Britney portraying a dominatrix bad girl who seductively whips her dancers into shape. Mor commented: "You can't have soft visuals for a song called 'Work Bitch,' and we sure as hell didn't."
Work+Bitch+GIF+E.gif

Spears admitted during an interview with the TJ Show on Boston's AMP 103.3 that she toned down what was originally filmed. "We showed way more skin and did way more stuff for the video than what is actually there," Spears said. "I cut out, like, half the video because I am a mother; I have children. And it's hard to play sexy mom while you're being a pop star as well, but I have to just be true to myself and feel it out when I do stuff."

tumblr_mu1959ULAE1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

Despite being released as the lead single from Britney Jean, the album doesn't necessarily take all of its cues from the tune's vibe. "That song is a reflection of Britney more so than the album," will.i.am told Billboard magazine. "The album is what the album is, but we felt that song needed to come out to keep the foundation on what Britney represents. But it shouldn't reflect the album -- an album is a body of work as a collective. If we had to pick a song like, 'Oh, what song fits every color of the record,' you shouldn't do that… We felt that song represents 'Piece Of Me,' that Britney oomph."

Work+Bitch+GIF+B.gif

Asked about her use of the word bitch in this song, Britney explained to UK chat show host Alan Carr that it was a reference for her gay following. "I don't call everyone… that word. I just use it as, it's like in respect to the gays as a term of endearment," she said. "It's like a street slang for everyone, you know, like you get to work, that's what you do when you get to work and it's like, cool."

tumblr_mu1ha4csex1s041n9o1_500.gif

• Like 2

Britney told Alan Carr that she had expert tuition for the scene in the song's video where she whips one of the dancers. "We had a whip instructor come in and actually show me how to use it, and actually bring it around the back of my head, and actually use it, and it you do it the wrong way you can actually hurt yourself and cut yourself with it, because it's really powerful," she said. "They're really strong."

tumblr_mu21d5D9iM1r1z1zdo2_500.gif

tumblr_mu0ql65qHw1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Wiki says

The music video for "Work Bitch" was shot by Ben Mor, who had previously worked on the video for Spears and Adams' 2012 single, "Scream & Shout".The visual effects for the music video were provided by HOAX Films, who completed sky replacements shots, set extensions and cleanup.It is produced for Black Dog Films/Little Minx, executive producer Coleen Haynes and producer Tony McGarry.Spears revealed she was rehearsing for something "top secret next week", on August 29. Filming took place in Malibu, California, on September 7, 8, 9, and 10.On the first day, Spears tweeted, "Hot day on set... ;) A little dirty, little flirty, danced my ASS off. Stoked for tomorrow!" following the tweet up with a still of herself in a yellow and black bra with long, black glovesSpears released a sneak peek of the video on September 26, 2013 through her Instagram account.The full version of the music video premiered on October 1 on The CW Television Network, during the second day broadcast of the iHeartRadio Music Festival. The original airing of the premiere in the United States was viewed by 1.09 million viewers and received a Nielsen rating of 0.4/1 in the key adults 18–49 demographic, up 33 percent from the previous night.

Britney-Spears-Work-Bitch-GIFs.jpg

Spears revealed that the video was supposed to have more sexual scenes; however, she edited many scenes out "because I am a mother and because, you know, I have children, and it's just hard to play sexy mom while you're being a pop star as well. I just have to be true to myself and you know, feel it out when I do stuff."Mor replied to the singer's comment, saying he never forced or made her do anything she didn't want to during the shoot, and continued, "she's in complete control the whole time. It was easy to make a racier cut only because of the extras and the cutaways, and that's it". Spears manager Larry Rudolph and father Jamie Spears also released a statement, revealing that "Britney is never pressured into anything. She reviews all creative and for her 'Work Bitch' video she discussed toning down some parts in finding a balance of sexy and being a mom."

tumblr_inline_mtuo7dWs9k1qap22e.gif

Mor said the video is not story-based as Spears' previous videos, but it has "more of a theme ... rather than a narrative. This one is basically [saying] 'The queen is back and she's about to show all these bitches how it's done.' It's her being really fierce and taking back her throne in a way." The video opens with several intercalated shots of the singer, who portrays a dominatrix, and her dancers in front of a pool, and a car, and in the middle of the desert. After singing "Party in France? You better work bitch," we see Spears at the top of Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino dancing.[44] According to Bruna Nessif of E! Online, we also see Spears channeling the erotic romance novel Fifty Shades of Grey throughout the video, with the singer "whipping some woman ... and using a riding crop" Product placement for Spears' fragrance Fantasy and Beats Pill wireless speakers (being used as a bit gag) can also be seen

Upon its release, the video received acclaim from critics and fans alike, with some describing it as Spears' best video in nearly a decade.Bruna Nessif of E! Online praised the singer's figure, saying the video is "everything Britney Spears fans could want and more," adding, "There is just so much going on, we don't even know where to start! But how about Brit's bangin' body? Yes, let's start there." Mike Wass of Idolator compared the desert scenes to the ones of Ciara's "Got Me Good" (2012), and wrote, "not only does [spears] look absolutely gorgeous in an array of skimpy outfits, there's some life in her eyes and, dare I say it, a spring in her step." The Hollywood Reporter contributor Sophie Schillaci thought the video was a return to Spears' early 2000s, comparing it to "I'm a Slave 4 U" (2001) and "My Prerogative" (2004).A reviewer for Fuse called the video a "sleek and sexy" return to form, while Ryan Roschke of Popsugar commented that "even though the premise of the video is a little unclear, we're going to go ahead and give Brit an 'A' for 'Abs.'"Similarly, Sharnaz Shahid of Entertainment Wise thought "the pop princess oozes sex appeal" and "is back to her old provocative ways."

wb-13.gif

• Like 2

Jocelyn Vena of MTV felt Mor "wasn't lying" when he said the video would show a more adult side of Spears, and argued the clip proves the singer is "ready for her next era to launch."Samantha Highfill from Entertainment Weekly described the video as a prequel to Beyoncé Knowles' "Run the World (Girls)", saying that it had similar desert setting, "sexy" clothes, wavy hair, wild animals and both are all-female dance numbers. He further viewed Spears' video as "as offensive to women" but concluded that "However, the more I thought about the songs and watched the videos, the more I realized that even though Beyoncé's song is all about the power of women, Britney's is too. Sure, Britney is a little more blunt in finding a way to, er, 'encourage' women to work hard, but the song is about the fact that women can and should work hard and find success."A mixed review came from HitFix's Melinda Newman, who wasn't too impressed with the production, noting, however, that Spears' "dancing has certainly improved" and that "it's clear that she's definitely doing so much better than she was just a few years ago."In the United Kingdom, the music video was banned from airing on music video television channels before 10 PM, for displaying "a number of risqué scenes featuring bondage gear and Spears whipping her dancers."The country's MTV and The Box networks requested a clean edit of the video to air through the day, as a heavily censored version of the song titled 'Work' is also available.This music video was VEVO Certified on 16 March 2014 and it is Spears' fourth VEVO Certified music video.

work-bitch-britney-spears-gif.gif

Video Icon: Work bitch whip

tumblr_mu0rpixhrt1sjfx7jo1_500.gif

Britney-Spears-Work-Bitch-Whip-Christina

Album: 

Britney_Jean.png

Single Cover:

work-bitch-single-cover.jpeg

Video Comparison:

http://youtu.be/iRBv_fe4KKs

Video:

http://youtu.be/pt8VYOfr8To

• Like 3

Perfume:

This ballad was penned by Britney Spears with the Australian singer-songwriter Sia, who has also co-written hits for David Guetta ("Titanium"), Flo Rida ("Wild Ones") and Rihanna ("Diamonds"). Speaking with Alan Carr on his Chatty Man talk show, Britney explained: "It's about a girl that knows her boyfriend is cheating on her. She just wants him to smell her perfume so she can mark her territory on him; it's a really beautiful song."

24884-thumb.gif

Britney told E! Online about the song. "'Perfume' is incredibly special to me because it hits close to home, and I think the story is relatable to everyone," she said. "Everyone's been through an insecure moment in a relationship that's left them vulnerable and I think this song captures that."

BritPerfFI.jpg

The song was co-produced by Black Eyed Peas' leader, Will.i.am and English singer-songwriter Chris Braide. The latter previously worked with Clay Aiken on his US #1 hit "This Is The Night," Christina Aguilera on her Lotus track "Blank Page" and Lana Del Rey on her Born To Die cut, "Millionaire Dollar Man."

This song is synthesizer-free and full of emotion. "We wanted to treat her vocal as the main character of the song," said Will.i.am at Britney Jean's listening party.

tumblr_mxlxwgTfca1qd4z2ko4_r1_500.gif

The song's fragrance-heavy music video was directed by Joseph Kahn, who previously directed Spears' clips for "Stronger", "Toxic", and "Womanizer." The storyline has Britney caught in a love triangle and as well as the shots of the singer with her love interest, there is plenty of product placement for her perfume, Fantasy. 

Britney's 'womanizer' beau is played by model Alexander Kjellevik. The Norwegian hunk has starred in campaigns for various designers including Emporio Armani, John Varvatos and Ermanno Scervino.

britney-spears-hot-guy-perfume.jpg

1384958615_britney-spears-467.jpg

britney-spears-perfume-video-shoot.jpg

• Like 3

Wiki says:

The music video was directed by Joseph Kahn, who previously directed Spears' music videos for "Stronger" (2000), "Toxic" (2004), and "Womanizer" (2008). Spears stated: "We've had a lot of success together & there is nobody I trust more with this super personal song". It was filmed on November 19–21, 2013. Four teasers were released until the official version of the video was uploaded to Vevo on December 10, 2013.

britney-spears-perfume-head-turn-4.gif

tumblr_mwkv0g7Nob1rc3z3ro1_400.gif

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-PERFUME-facebook.jpg

In the music video for "Perfume", Spears stars as the "other woman" of her lover. It begins with several scenes of Spears and her lover out of a motel and then on its roof drinking beer, inside a van, walking on the street, bathing in a pool, resting on a bed naked and some hugs in the desert sunset. Spears gives him a crooked nail ring, symbolizing the simple love between them. After the first part, Spears is wearing a lingerie inside a bathroom, putting on her Fantasy perfume and looking at the mirror, when an iPhone 5S sounds and displays Cindy's name. Then it can seen Spears's lover joining Cindy on a gas station in the desert, while Britney looks at them inside a truck, then goes to a motel room, and it also can be seen her lover repeating the same activities with Cindy, like walking on the street, swimming in the pool, and drinking on the roof of a motel, while Britney sings the song alone in the room. At the end, her lover gives his girlfriend the crooked nail ring once Spears gave him, while she is still alone lamenting in a room and the video ends with the title "Perfume" on the screen.

tumblr_mxlze7K1HV1qktqjdo4_1280.png

tumblr_mxm68kTQXm1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Rachel McRady from Us Weekly noted that the video "is a bit more stripped down than Brit's fantastical iconic videos like "Oops! I Did It Again" and her new dance hit "Work B**ch."."Billboard's Chris Payne praised the director for staying true to the lyrical content, weaving a tale of jealousy and an ill-fated engagement ring along with the "contemplative" song. He finished the review saying "It's a video that captures the highs of a passionate relationship, but also plenty of the lows, which define it in the end.".Writing for MTV, Jocelyn Vena said that the video is probably one of Spears's most theatrical video in years.However, Gregory E. Miller fromNew York Post was critical with Spears's fragrance product placement in the video, writing: "She wouldn’t actually be so shameless as to put that product placement [for her fragrances] in her video for a song called “Perfume,” would she? Oh, yes, she would. Props to whoever’s running this thing, though, for not including a clickable hover ad that screams, “BUY FANTASY AT WALGREENS.COM NOW!”".

tumblr_mxlxwgTfca1qd4z2ko1_500.gif

britney-spears-600x337.jpg

• Like 2

Fan Made Perfume video - Justney:

There was also a lyric video for perfume that was released:

http://youtu.be/FHGbuolGKnk

Director's cut

On December 5, Kahn tweeted that the final version of the video is "extremely different" than the original edit, adding: "Don't get me wrong. Official cut is still cool, I think. Just love my original edit".On December 10, 2013, Khan tweeted: "Britney's performance is unbelievable. A true artist in it. Game changer.".Following this, a Spears fan tweeted a link to a Petition urging RCA to release the director's cut; the petion's goal is to reach 1,000 signatures. Khan approved of the petition by re-tweeting it.Following the video's release, the director tweeted that his director's cut is a minute longer and thad a very shocking ending, and called it "Breaking Badney". In an interview with VideoStatic, Khan mentioned the director's cut again, stating:

"It sucks, especially since my director's cut is an entirely different video. The released edit is missing half of the story and all of the editorial structure. [...] I guess people still like the video because of the gritty look which feels different, and the twist of the second girl in the second act. A narrative in two identical parts is still a solid idea even in compromised form. But it's such a faint reflection of the real narrative with broken execution and far less ambition. If they liked the weak version, I'd bet they'd love the strong one. No one knows what they're missing, and they're missing a lot".

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuQk5bSR3qP-2ufKYRT86IIi8TZmNsD1NkH66-dndOMo9aD1Ks

Perfume+Britney+Spears.gif

britney-spears-perfume-lyric-video-watch

On July 22, 2014, Kahn confirmed that this leaked script was the basic concept of the video:

"Britney meets a guy with whom she falls instantly in love. It's made clear to the audience that Britney is an assassin/hitman as we see her kill a group of people in a car (hence the gun pictures that were leaked to the media). She is given her next assignment who turns out to be the guy she fell in love with at the beginning of the video. The go to meet in their favorite spot, but Britney is not there. She is across the street with a rifle with her target set on him. She looks through the scope and sees her man holding a ring her made for her. She leaves and aborts the mission to kill him. She leaves town because she knows she is not safe around him. Doing this, she knows she will be killed for abandoning her mission to kill this guy. She hides out in a hotel and is taken by other assassins and beaten, tied to a chair, etc. She has sacrificed herself for this man. We see time pass as he dates a new girl, gets married, has a baby, etc. We see him looking out a window thinking about Britney, his true love that disappeared. Then, we see Britney on the floor of her hotel room, barely alive, as her body slowly turns to ash. The last shot of Britney is the hotel room is her smiling as their eyes seem to meet. Her body then disintegrates. The final shot of the video is Britney and her lover kissing in the sunset."

tumblr_mxlxka4vFe1qap1quo2_500.gif

britney-jean-crying.jpg

Britney+Spears+Perfume+Video++driving.pn

wenn20870473GunHoodyFeat.jpg

0.jpg

britney-spears-perfume-video2.jpg

• Like 2

Read more about the script leak here:

http://britney-galaxy.com/original-perfume-script-leaked/

Sia mentioned that she bought some curtains from the money she made from Perfume. Read more about this here:

http://britney-galaxy.com/sia-talks-about-perfume-in-abc-news-nightline/

tumblr_mrjm8fRUEx1qltyiuo1_400.gif

brit-let-it-go-gifw0uv2.gif

Video icon: Perfume :gloria: but would have been the bubblegum and gun

britney_perfume.gif

britneygun1.jpg

article-2511010-198D9FB900000578-737_634

britney-spears-perfume-video-set-gun-act

Just for fun..

tumblr_mvupqfXHcd1qizatjo1_r1_500.png

Another mystery video:

tumblr_mxuvpmhKTH1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Album: 

Britney_Jean.png

Single Cover:

britney-spears-perfume.jpg

Video:

http://youtu.be/_rxgp7TJhUE

• Like 3

Alien:

Chinese remixes EP of "Alien", Britney's (supposed) third single from her 8th studio album "Britney Jean" - Has been released so far only in China. The EP also includes the song "Body Ache" & remixes of it.

Spears opens Britney Jean with this song recalling a time she felt lost in her world. During the record's listening party, the singer revealed this is her favorite track on the album, explaining, "We have moments when we feel alienated, shy or nervous. That's what the song is about."

i-am-britney-jean-alien.gif

The mid-tempo track features warped burbles of synth courtesy of William Orbit. The English producer is best known for his work with Madonna, particularly her Ray Of Light album.

brightest-morning-star-britney.jpg

Britney Jean wasn't Spears' first quasi-self-titled album – her third LP was calledBritney. She revealed the background to the record's name on London's Capital FM. "It's a personal album, and all my family, they always call me Britney Jean," she said. "It's like a term of endearment, and I just wanted to share that with my fans."

tumblr_muxtuaxvsz1qamu0xo1_400.gif

Spears explained the song's meaning during a Britney Jean Listening Party on Twitter. She explained that it, "deals with loneliness and how you can be surrounded at all times by friends, family and adoring fans who you love and still feel alone. Sometimes I need to remind myself that I'm not alone."

A demo version of the song was leaked with unedited vocals. However, fans criticized Britney Jean executive producer will.i.am when the final album version featured Auto-Tune effects and a slight jump in the track. William Orbit wasn't impressed either, telling Facebook followers: "Should I let this whole Britney demo thing lie? Yes. But will I? Hmmm, hard to when you care as much as I do. Will I ever clear my name of heinous autotune crimes? Time will tell."

britney-spears.gif

Video Icon: Britney Jean

britney_jean_hero.jpg

Album:

Britney_Jean.png

Single Cover:

Alien+China+EP_0001.jpg

Alien+China+EP_0002.jpg

Video:

http://youtu.be/YTITmXu3yMs

• Like 1

When I Grow up – Pussycat Dolls:

Britney shot a cameo for the Pussycat Doll's music video "When I Grow Up", but the scene was cut from the video for unknown reasons. When asked about why the cameo was removed from the final video, the Dolls gave very vague answers about the situation. This cameo would've only been a few seconds long.

"Britney Spears is making a cameo in a new video by the Pussycat Dolls, Access Hollywood has learned. A source close to the five piece girl group confirmed the news exclusively to Access. “She is doing a cameo in their new video shoot today,” the source said. Spears was spotted in Burbank earlier today, where the Pussycat Dolls are shooting a music video for “When I Grow Up,” the first single from their second, as yet untitled album. Spears once joined the Pussycat Dolls on stage at a performance for her older brother Bryan’s birthday."

tumblr_inline_ml9yydGIXv1qb72xu.gif

"Britney Spears is making a cameo in a Pussycat Dolls video — but isn't actually interacting with the group on set.The 26-year-old shot her scenes for the tune "When I Grow Up" at the WB lot in Burbank, CA Wednesday while the Dolls filmed in Hollywood. "It was carefully planned out," a set source told Usmagazine.com. "In the scene shot [Wednesday], Britney is driving in a car," the set source told Us. "They all wave at each other as they are passing in traffic — that is it. "It is genius and you will love it!" said the source. "Of course, Britney looks hot and blonde," the insider added. The Pussycat Dolls filmed their scene in a blue convertible Chevy Imapla. "They are singing and in traffic — looking hot," the insider explained. "It is a very short sequence, but she [britney] had a lot of fun with it," the source told Us. "Britney really likes the Dolls' music and when she saw them on the MTV [Movie Awards], she was totally down to do the video."

pussycat-dolls.gif

"Britney Spears may have looked "hot and blond" in the cameo she filmed for the Pussycat Dolls' new video, "When I Grow Up" — which will premiere on FNMTV Friday night — but we may never know just how hot and blond. Spears, who filmed a bit part in the video for the first single from the Dolls' upcoming album last week in Los Angeles, was edited out of the final cut of the clip. A spokesperson for the Dolls could not be reached for comment on why Spears was not included in the video. The group's members did not elaborate on the edit during the taping of "FNMTV" Wednesday night in Los Angeles. .... "Neither Spears' nor the Dolls' spokespeople would comment on the shoot at the time and attempts to reach Spears' representatives on Thursday (June 12) about the now-shelved cameo were unsuccessful. The video was filmed just a few days after the Dolls performed the song in public for the first time at the MTV Movie Awards. "

tumblr_mno04nS4Dj1s9dx5ko1_500.gif

"Britney Spears’ reported cameo may not have made it into the Pussycat Dolls’ video for “When I Grow Up,” but in an exclusive interview with Access Hollywood, the Dolls say Brit wasn’t to blame. “It’s not a secret,” the pop quintet’s Melody Thornton told Access’ Nancy O’Dell. “There are a lot of things that you do that don’t necessarily make the video and that didn’t, for whatever reason.” “She came out, she did a cameo,” added lead singer Nicole Scherzinger, though Melody noted that Britney didn’t work directly with the Pussycat Dolls. According to VH1, in Britney’s deleted scene, she drove a car, waved at the Dolls in traffic and looked “hot and blonde.” There are definitely no hard feelings from the five Dolls, who hope to work with the singer again. “We love her, we’re all huge fans of Britney, always have been,” Scherzinger said. “We totally support her. Not everything makes the final cut but we want to do something with her in the future.” “I was personally bummed because I really like Britney,” added Jessica Sutta, before declaring, "So Britney, if you're watching, we want you!"

tumblr_lw0dt8pS7H1r66i5do1_500.gif

tumblr_lmi8a4wQFJ1qfxq87o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Alien:

Chinese remixes EP of "Alien", Britney's (supposed) third single from her 8th studio album "Britney Jean" - Has been released so far only in China. The EP also includes the song "Body Ache" & remixes of it.

Spears opens Britney Jean with this song recalling a time she felt lost in her world. During the record's listening party, the singer revealed this is her favorite track on the album, explaining, "We have moments when we feel alienated, shy or nervous. That's what the song is about."

i-am-britney-jean-alien.gif

The mid-tempo track features warped burbles of synth courtesy of William Orbit. The English producer is best known for his work with Madonna, particularly her Ray Of Light album.

brightest-morning-star-britney.jpg

Britney Jean wasn't Spears' first quasi-self-titled album – her third LP was calledBritney. She revealed the background to the record's name on London's Capital FM. "It's a personal album, and all my family, they always call me Britney Jean," she said. "It's like a term of endearment, and I just wanted to share that with my fans."

tumblr_muxtuaxvsz1qamu0xo1_400.gif

Spears explained the song's meaning during a Britney Jean Listening Party on Twitter. She explained that it, "deals with loneliness and how you can be surrounded at all times by friends, family and adoring fans who you love and still feel alone. Sometimes I need to remind myself that I'm not alone."

A demo version of the song was leaked with unedited vocals. However, fans criticized Britney Jean executive producer will.i.am when the final album version featured Auto-Tune effects and a slight jump in the track. William Orbit wasn't impressed either, telling Facebook followers: "Should I let this whole Britney demo thing lie? Yes. But will I? Hmmm, hard to when you care as much as I do. Will I ever clear my name of heinous autotune crimes? Time will tell."

britney-spears.gif

Video Icon: Britney Jean

britney_jean_hero.jpg

Album:

Britney_Jean.png

Single Cover:

Alien+China+EP_0001.jpg

Alien+China+EP_0002.jpg

Video:

http://youtu.be/YTITmXu3yMs

Well not rly ;)

It is a fanmade. Cover is made but Ernesth Garica http://coverlandia.net/covers/92494-britney-spears-alien and he said that he doesn't know why someone used it to make this fake single.

Someone suddenly started to sell them in February on eBay (something around 15th - 17th).

They obv planned to release Alien as a single, but it hasn't happened (well, yet ;))

But thank You so much for this!!!

Do you know why Britney got cut from the video?

"I honestly am not so sure. You shoot a lot of things when you do a video. Some things stay in but other things don’t make the cut and Britney just didn’t make it. I’ve seen a little clip of her performance and she looked adorable so I really wish she was in it! Hopefully we’ll work together in the future.” [September 1, 2008 (from interview with Kimberly Wyatt of the Pussycat Dolls)]

4939.jpg

During an interview on Ryan Seacrest in September 2008, the Pussycat Dolls revealed the real reason why the cameo was cut was due to the scenes shot (which were shot separately) having Britney and the Dolls unaligned with each other, although they still seemed reluctant to say this (see the last quote from them for the full explanation). A transcript of the interview is below:

• Ryan Seacrest: "When you guys were getting ready to do the video for "When I Grow Up", Britney Spears was supposed to be in it right? Did she shoot something, what happened?"
  • Pussycat Dolls: "She did." "She did, you know, but when you're making the video, you know, you try out a lot of things and not everything makes the actual cut.
  • Ryan Seacrest: "Yeah, but rarely do try something with Britney then cut it out."
  • Pussycat Dolls: "There is the funniest thing on YouTube though where she was supposed to be [laughs], there was a paparazzi shot, so [in our video] we wave and we were actually waving to Britney but in the YouTube thing, she's looking at us and then she flicks us off and goes away. It's awesome [laughs]."
  • Ryan Seacrest: "So did you cast her to be in it originally?"
  • Pussycat Dolls: "Yeah."
  • Ryan Seacrest: "You did. Nicole [scherzinger], tell me - [female DJ:] She did a full day of shooting right? [Ryan Seacrest:] But it didn't work into the story, or...?
  • Pussycat Dolls: "She did." .. "Not a full day, she did a little something", "like an hour". "It's just like a little cameo." "It's just us waving and she's like in a car.
  • Ryan Seacrest: "But it didn't work, it didn't look right, what happened?"
  • Pussycat Dolls: [in the background - "We don't know," "It didn't work out."] [Nicole Scherzinger of Pussycat Dolls talking:] In the end, it just wasn't best for the video, because unfortunately, we had so many shots to do. We were on a separate location, so we didn't even get to shoot together, so like, her eye line and our eye line were like, staring at each other's boobs and foreheads, and it just didn't, it just didn't work out." September 23, 2008 (From radio interview with Ryan Seacrest)

"I've never met her, and actually she made a cameo in our video, 'When I Grow Up,' but it [was cut], unfortunately," Doll Jessica Sutta added." "I can't wait to meet her!" "I feel like I've known her forever."

britneyspears.jpg

The Pussycat Dolls were again asked about this during an interview on 'This Morning'. While being interviewed, one of the hosts asked "When you did "When I Grow Up", she was in the video wasn't she?" They replied saying "Yeah" and "originally". The host then asked how she would feel being cut out of the final video, and Nicole Scherzinger of the group replied saying that they've all been in the business for a long time and Britney understands that "it wasn't our choice" and "it wasn't a personal thing"; they also talked about being fans of her and talked positively about opening for her on the "Circus" tour.

nicole-scherzinger-pussycat-dolls-when-i

Video Icon: Britney… but it did not make the cut so…. Lets Just pretend…

Album:

aa880b10.jpg

Single Cover:

pcd4436.png

Video:

http://youtu.be/K0K46C82v9o