#prettygirls Cd Artwork Is Here!

$17 for a CD Single?? Are they fucking kidding us???  :pieceofwhat: 

I don't give a fuck if it's limited ed. It's just a CD single with just one fucking song... :displeased:

And people say Britney is irrelevant . It shows she's still the queen.

http://www.amazon.de/Pretty-Girls-Spears-Britney-Azalea/dp/B00X8SPEIY/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1433438307&sr=1-1&keywords=pretty+girlsand it's only 6 Euro in my flawless second country :queenflopga:

http://www.amazon.de/Pretty-Girls-Spears-Britney-Azalea/dp/B00X8SPEIY/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1433438307&sr=1-1&keywords=pretty+girlsand it's only 6 Euro in my flawless second country :queenflopga:

and I guess it'll get even cheaper for some time  :orangu:

it was the same with Madonna's Ghosttown single, at first it costed 6 euros but I got it for 3.59 after two weeks or so after its release  :queenflopga:

and I guess it'll get even cheaper for some time  :orangu:

it was the same with Madonna's Ghosttown single, at first it costed 6 euros but I got it for 3.59 after two weeks or so after its release  :queenflopga:

it's usually only 3euro. maybe they make it more expensive because they know it wont sell much. so when people buy the expensive one, they cover the other production cost :teethless:

• Like 1

it's usually only 3euro. maybe they make it more expensive because they know it wont sell much. so when people buy the expensive one, they cover the other production cost :teethless:

nnnnnn :orangu:

but yeah, I've never seen a new single for more than 3.59 in the store, maybe when you buy online the price is a little more expensive 

on ebay they'll be selling it for like 20euros tho to make money off people who live outside Germany :orangu:

nnnnnn :orangu:

but yeah, I've never seen a new single for more than 3.59 in the store, maybe when you buy online the price is a little more expensive 

on ebay they'll be selling it for like 20euros tho to make money off people who live outside Germany :orangu:

maybe i need to sell one like that :orangu: I need more money to help Britney feeding her kids

maybe i need to sell one like that :orangu: I need more money to help Britney feeding her kids

well, since Femme Fatale they're releasing her singles only in germany (and some asian countries) so it's not that bad idea :orangu: 

but idk, I feel like now you can even find Work Bitch for a cheap price everywhere. It's good to sell them right now before more ppl will start selling them 

well, since Femme Fatale they're releasing her singles only in germany (and some asian countries) so it's not that bad idea :orangu:

but idk, I feel like now you can even find Work Bitch for a cheap price everywhere. It's good to sell them right now before more ppl will start selling them 

oh btw I haven't gotten my marina cd yet :orangu:

That one is a maxi-single & it's a fair price. And they didn't labeled as "Limited edition".

That one is a maxi-single & it's a fair price. And they didn't labeled as "Limited edition".

it's not a maxi-single, since when they have only two tracks?  :pieceofwhat: it's pretty much the same single cd with the song and instrumental, there are not other releases than the one for germany yet and I highly doubt there will be any, except maybe for taiwan. it's not limited, just harder to get for people outside some european countries. as a collector I wish there were more releases though but it's been like that since FF.