Fatima Robinson And Charm Ladonna Choreographed #prettygirls

pretty girls 1

Amazing news!!!

We just found out that Fatima Robinson and Charm Ladonna choreographed Pretty Girls music video. For those who don't know who Fatima Robinson, she was Aaliyah's choreographer since the beginning of her career. Fatima Robinson also worked with such artist as Rihanna, Black eyed peas, Jessica Simpson. Michael Jackson,Fergie, Nelly Furtado and many more! Charm Ladonna has work with Fergie, Gwen Stefani, Meghan Trainer, and many more celebrities! The picture above shows Charm Ladonna and Fatima Robinson on the set of Pretty Girls  ,Charm is the one with the two long braids and grey outfit & Fatima is the one with the red lips, beige coat& blue hat. We can't wait to see what they have in store for us!

To check out both choreographers work click the names below:

Fatima Robinson

Charm Ladonna

Pretty girls comes out in 21 days!

Read it on our mainsite!

IKR :fakesmile: everytime i watch I am Britney Jean in the part where they are shooting Work Bitch and this guy is screaming at her "eyes, eyes" "yeah...yeah" I'm like "i don't care if she wants you to scream at her please shut up" :smokeney:

Tell me about it ..I felt like jumping thru my tv and shoving that megaphone up his ass and give him something to yell about ..I was like she knows what shes doing stfu
  • Like 2

:sosurprised: OMG FATIMA.....tumblr_m3ksw5kSgK1r15uyio35_r3_250.giftumblr_m3ksw5kSgK1r15uyio16_r4_250.giftumblr_mrau0t9ufW1sxzf9oo4_250.gifslay

Thats what I like about Fatima , she knows the artist and what they are.. she explores them and then she works on what best suits them.. Aaliyah is a hardcore dancer and she gave her hardcore.. and she knows Britneys is a hardcore dancer and she definitely gave that to her by the looks of the PG shoot.. and artists like selena she.just gives them enough but not too much since they are not dancers
  • Like 2

Thats what I like about Fatima , she knows the artist and what they are.. she explores them and then she works on what best suits them.. Aaliyah is a hardcore dancer and she gave her hardcore.. and she knows Britneys is a hardcore dancer and she definitely gave that to her by the looks of the PG shoot.. and artists like selena she.just gives them enough but not too much since they are not dancers

And I feel like Fatima just knows her bosy & knows what moves will look good, look sexy, look catchy, look complex and just blend it beautifully for a very memorable dance break