Exclusive Britney Spears Uk Interview Tomorrow

Good Morning Britain Monday morning announced they had an exclusive interview with Britney Spears this Wednesday 20th May! Wonder what it's about? PG release?

The BBMAs are always a week or 2 later here so could work out better with the June release in the UK???

is this a 100% confirmed??? are you from the UK?!?!?!

and its a TV segment? 

Yay an interview for that amazing uk promo!!! :hahano:    :displeased:   :lips1:  :notimeforu:  :ohno:

I fucking hate this vegas contract that doesn´t allow her to perform outside of ph  :icanttt:

Tho if she could she would probabbly don´t perform aswell so id...  :ugohome:

Yes, I´m a little bit dissapointed this days it seems  :omgosh:

I´m also on exams so don´t take it hard on me  :kiss2:

Yay an interview for that amazing uk promo!!! :hahano::displeased::lips1::notimeforu::ohno:

I fucking hate this vegas contract that doesn´t allow her to perform outside of ph :icanttt:

Tho if she could she would probabbly don´t perform aswell so id... :ugohome:

Yes, I´m a little bit dissapointed this days it seems :omgosh:

I´m also on exams so don´t take it hard on me :kiss2:

Can u guys seriously stop with that contract BS already its old and annoying .. Mariah & jlo are under the same company and they are still performing .. Why would they let them perform and not britney , its clearly not the contract

Can u guys seriously stop with that contract BS already its old and annoying .. Mariah & jlo are under the same company and they are still performing .. Why would they let them perform and not britney , its clearly not the contract

Same company but not same contract. Mariah only signed 18 shows I'm sure it'll be more but so far still. J.Lo only performs when Britney isn't in town. If they can't perform outside PH that means they can't perform in most time of every year, but Britney's residency is another story, she performs here all year except maybe a 2 month break.And I bet both won't benefit as much as Britney from the residency. I heard Britney's can take 60% of the income but only if she's exclusive to PH. So it's still possible that the contract restricts her. I'm not sure though but I won't call it bullshit.

• Like 2

Same company but not same contract. Mariah only signed 18 shows I'm sure it'll be more but so far still. J.Lo only performs when Britney isn't in town. If they can't perform outside PH that means they can't perform in most time of every year, but Britney's residency is another story, she performs here all year except maybe a 2 month break.And I bet both won't benefit as much as Britney from the residency. I heard Britney's can take 60% of the income but only if she's exclusive to PH. So it's still possible that the contract restricts her. I'm not sure though but I won't call it bullshit.

Do u know how ridiculous this sounds ? Just cuz Britney performs more she cant perform in other places .. That is beyond ridiculous

Then whats the excuse for celine? Celine has did way more shows then Britney , & she did a world tour , performed on the voice, & on ellen .. And shes already gonna go back to her residency and thinking about touring throughout her breaks .. So my point still stands

Yall act like u guys were there in person reading Britneys contract before she signed it .. U guys seriously need to chill with that mess

Do u know how ridiculous this sounds ? Just cuz Britney performs more she cant perform in other places .. That is beyond ridiculous

Then whats the excuse for celine? Celine has did way more shows then Britney , & she did a world tour , performed on the voice, & on ellen .. And shes already gonna go back to her residency and thinking about touring throughout her breaks .. So my point still stands

Yall act like u guys were there in person reading Britneys contract before she signed it .. U guys seriously need to chill with that mess

it's not ridiculous, it makes a lot of sense

contracts are not the same for everyone, it's not a standardized contract

maybe she is restricted, or maybe she just doesn't wanna do it - we'll never know as we are not her legal team

it's not ridiculous, it makes a lot of sense

contracts are not the same for everyone, it's not a standardized contract

maybe she is restricted, or maybe she just doesn't wanna do it - we'll never know as we are not her legal team

Exactly , but I highly doubt they are letting all the other artists perform and not Britney ..

So Im thinking it was Britneys team that came up with that idea