New Picture Of Britney Spears On The Set Of A Uk Interview!

She looks amazing!

But I don't give a fuck about the interview. It's probably only made to attract British public to Vegas...  :tea2:

Yeah they can only dream about that. No Sane person from UK and Europe will spend 6k dollars just for that(except for the richest ones to whom 6k dollars means nothing)

• Like 1

Yeah they can only dream about that. No Sane person from UK and Europe will spend 6k dollars just for that(except for the richest ones to whom 6k dollars means nothing)

IA.

Britney's team target is obviously wealthy people. They been proving it since they started with the M&G.

They don't give a single a fuck about the regular fan.  :tea2:

• Like 1

IA.

Britney's team target is obviously wealthy people. They been proving it since they started with the M&G.

They don't give a single a fuck about the regular fan.  :tea2:

Preach tbh. In that case fine, how about only her wealthy fans (which is probably around 100 to 500 of ppl) buy her cd's and us regular fans just wont :ipass: I'm sure they ll be all in the ass-kissing mode to us, fucking assholes. Not to mention how wealthy people are usually the meanest ppl and 50-60% of them got their money in illegal ways (they just hide it) so the fact us, decent people, are in the second plan compared to people who are rich (they are usually full of themselves and all about money and nothing else) is just pure life's injustice tbh :icantt:

• Like 1

IA.

They don't give a single a fuck about the regular fan. :tea2:

I think that is a very greedy way to go about things. The m&g price is ridiculous, imo. No entertainer is that important that fnas who have a small fraction of their net worth should pay almost $3,000.
  • Like 1

I think that is a very greedy way to go about things. The m&g price is ridiculous, imo. No entertainer is that important that fnas who have a small fraction of their net worth should pay almost $3,000.

As long as there's people paying for it they will not give a fuck about the rest of fans who can't afford it. It's business.  :sipstea: 

At least we gave them a lesson with Flop Jean  :ummlol:     

• Like 1

I always had a feeling the meet and greets are so expensive because she is not comfortable meeting with that many people at one time so it's like crowd control. They know only a few people each night will buy that meet and greet so it works out. The other way they could do that would be to only sell like 5 m&gs each night at areasonable price but then it would be obvious what they were doing and people would be crying foul anyway.

• Like 1

I always had a feeling the meet and greets are so expensive because she is not comfortable meeting with that many people at one time so it's like crowd control. They know only a few people each night will buy that meet and greet so it works out. The other way they could do that would be to only sell like 5 m&gs each night at areasonable price but then it would be obvious what they were doing and people would be crying foul anyway.

More than uncomfortable I think she feels stupid knowing someone has paid that amount of money just to take a picture with her.
She comes from a humble family, so she knows how hard people have to work to get that money. 
​I think that's one of the reason why she usually buys in cheaper stores owning millions...
  • Like 1

Guest QueenJocasta

who is that flawless young fetus sitting on the couch?  :crying1:  :crying1:

What kind of witchcraft time-travel is our Legend Jean performing tbh?  :crying1:

That ain't even 2004ney, it's 1981ney  :yas:

• Like 3

As long as there's people paying for it they will not give a fuck about the rest of fans who can't afford it. It's business.  :sipstea: 

At least we gave them a lesson with Flop Jean  :ummlol:     

and Pretty Girls if it doesnt become a hit 

• Like 1

Preach tbh. In that case fine, how about only her wealthy fans (which is probably around 100 to 500 of ppl) buy her cd's and us regular fans just wont :ipass: I'm sure they ll be all in the ass-kissing mode to us, fucking assholes. Not to mention how wealthy people are usually the meanest ppl and 50-60% of them got their money in illegal ways (they just hide it) so the fact us, decent people, are in the second plan compared to people who are rich (they are usually full of themselves and all about money and nothing else) is just pure life's injustice tbh :icantt:

COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!!!! I'm still hoping for some kind of a World Tour after the Vegas residency, though. It's my only chance to go see her.... :crying1:

and Pretty Girls if it doesnt become a hit 

It will, don't worry too much!! ;)

Btw about the m&g... I think it's quite pricy, but it's worthy for sure!! I mean, it's Britney Spears afterall! For wealthy people, or maybe for people who finished school, have a decent job and maybe, just maybe, for people to whom the biggest wish/dream in life is to actually meet Britney and will take a credit from the bank and then slowly repay everything back just to go and see her - that's what I would do, but I don't have a job, because I'm finishing still high school and I can't take that money from the bank, but if I could I would. The Britney's team doesn't care about the fans... or it's pricey like that, because Britney is such a celebrity/icon?! Doubtly... It's because of buisness. They know fanatic fans WOULD pay that ammount of money just to see her and I would too, if I had the money. So the price isn't the problem, the money is! (just kidding) :lmaolol:

It's a real shame they're not having any plans about changing the price, though, because I can't afford it and I know many of you cannot, too. :displeased: