Giorgio Moroder Selects #tomsdiner As One Of His Greatest Collabs!

legend

Doo doo doo doo, doo, da-doo doo

Giorgio Moroder tells Entertainment weekly that his collaboration with Britney Spears is one of his greatest and memorable collaborations. He says:

Britney Spears: “Tom’s Diner” 2015

Britney asked if I was interested in producing her with the [suzanne Vega] song “Tom’s Diner.” I started to record the chords because, on an a cappella song, you can have whatever chords you want. When I was happy with the tracks, I sent it to her. I was shocked by how big she is worldwide. When the song was leaked, she was trending for almost a day. I knew she was big, but I did not know that she was that big.

Well Giorgio when you are working with someone who is called the Queen of pop, her song of course will be trending. Our girl Britney is a very hard worker when it comes to recording music, that is why she is a living legend.

Source

Read it on our mainsite!

FINALLY! :icantt: His fossilized brain couldn't realize he was working with THE artist of the century up until now? :iwannago:

I think releasing it as a single is a bad idea now; it would be like Radar 2.0, the beat is sick and what not, but people's listened to it for over a month, there's no hype for it anymore. :yaknow:

Yeah he totally missed the golden opportunity to release it as a single.

Hopefully this sort of a "success" will pave a way for them to experiment more sounds and make more great music together in the future.