Confirmed:britney Spears Presenting At This Years Espys!

espy-300x400.jpg

This sounds really awesome!

According to Lucy McCalmont and Lauren Zupkus our homegirl is presenting at this years ESPYS sports awards. For those who don't know what the ESPYS are it is a sport athlete version of the VMAS. It is said to be that Caitlyn Jenner is getting an award that night. Imagine Britney Spears presents Caitlyn Jenner with the icon award, that would seriously be amazing!

This adds a little fuel to those Superbowl rumors.....

We will have to wait and see folks!

Read it on our mainsite!

update:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Britney-Spears-More-Set-to-Present-on-2015-ESPYS-Hosted-by-Joel-McHale-20150709

they are verified accounts and they work for the news. I would say reliable. why would they make this up :gloria: 

I don't know, it just seems really random, you know? And it wouldn't be the first time that official sources publish rumors and uncomfirmed information tho  :frenchy:

But yeah, I suppose we can believe them, when would this event be happening?

I don't know, it just seems really random, you know? And it wouldn't be the first time that official sources publish rumors and uncomfirmed information tho  :frenchy:

But yeah, I suppose we can believe them, when would this event be happening?

Hope she performs there :pieceofwhat:

No idea who these people are and being verified doesn't mean I'm going to blindly believe them. Seems like something Britney would do and bring her kids, since they're into sports but

wait-and-see.gif

UPDATE:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Britney-Spears-More-Set-to-Present-on-2015-ESPYS-Hosted-by-Joel-McHale-20150709

LOOKS LIKE ITS TRUE :)

• Like 1

I'm definitely watching now! :yas:

This year, The Soup comedian Joel McHalewill host the awards show alongside a huge cast of presenters, including Mike Epps (Survivor's Remorse), Julie Foudy(analyst/retired professional soccer player), Ed Helms (Vacation), Andre Iguodala(Golden State Warriors), LeBron James (Cleveland Cavaliers), Chris Long (St. Louis Rams), Danica Patrick (NASCAR driver), Richard Sherman (Seattle Seahawks), Britney SpearsKiefer SutherlandVince Vaughn and J.J. Watt (Houston Texans).

http://www.eonline.com/news/674594/2015-espy-awards-presenters-include-lebron-james-and-britney-spears-see-who-else-scored