July 17Th- Britney Spears Shopping And Looking Hot!

She looks fucking sexy asf

Her stomache is just a bit kinda saggy Idky but she still looks good either way

Can we just talk about them abs tho .. WOW

I think that's what makes her so beautiful and relatable, the fact that she looks that good without having the most perfect and toned body!

You know what I love most about Britney? The fact that she takes care of her body. She was never attacked for being too thin or too fat. I mean she was but people barely remember that. She always had a body to die for. I rememebr in 07 or 08 when there were rumours about her releasing a workout dvd, people went nuts. She inspired and continues to inspire celebrities, fans and even regular people to get fit. Unlike other celebrities who are just content with being thin, Britney's body looks sculpted. Another thing I love about her is that she never felt the need to make her breasts bigger to feel confident and sexy. She knew that being physically fit was more than enough for her to feel confident in her skin. The pictures are flawless!

You know what I love most about Britney? The fact that she takes care of her body. She was never attacked for being too thin or too fat. I mean she was but people barely remember that. She always had a body to die for. I rememebr in 07 or 08 when there were rumours about her releasing a workout dvd, people went nuts. She inspired and continues to inspire celebrities, fans and even regular people to get fit. Unlike other celebrities who are just content with being thin, Britney's body looks sculpted. Another thing I love about her is that she never felt the need to make her breasts bigger to feel confident and sexy. She knew that being physically fit was more than enough for her to feel confident in her skin. The pictures are flawless!

THIS.

• Like 1