Do You Think Britney Still Have In Mind Do Something "artsy Fartsy"?

She said she wanted to do something Arty Fartsy with a rock/rock-pop sound. Something she hasn't made before.

I really hope she still have in mind do something she hasn't made before but I'm worried that we could get the same generic s... we got this last years but masqueraded as "alternative/indie" like other pop stars are doing lately.  :boring:

Tom's Diner does sound very different and artsy fartsy and most of her demos over the years always sound really experimental and origina so I'd say that yes, she still wants to make that kind of songs, but sadly the kind of music that will make the cut is not always up to her. I don't lose hope on getting great music tho, no matter its genre :)

She better! Indieney needs to happen, for the sake of her reputation and career.

Larry et al. (or even Brit if you read this stuff): if you're reading this, steer away from the basic ass pop shit. Nobody likes it anymore. There's significant fatigue for pop diva antics. Five years ago, yeah the radio was ruled by singles-driven female women. Not the case anymore. Taylor gets away with it because she's new to it. Please have something to say and a producer who can translate that message into something innovative. Tom's Diner was a brilliant tease to something more. Show us what is behind the velvet rope.

<3 ValetGirls

• Like 3

She better! Indieney needs to happen, for the sake of her reputation and career.

Larry et al. (or even Brit if you read this stuff): if you're reading this, steer away from the basic ass pop shit. Nobody likes it anymore. There's significant fatigue for pop diva antics. Five years ago, yeah the radio was ruled by singles-driven female women. Not the case anymore. Taylor gets away with it because she's new to it. Please have something to say and a producer who can translate that message into something innovative. Tom's Diner was a brilliant tease to something more. Show us what is behind the velvet rope.

<3 ValetGirls

You really want B9 to be called Velvet Rope :gloria: 

I like it tbh :xf1:

:icantttt:  @ some guys pretending TOMS DINER was revolutionary or "artsy fartsy" when it is the most generic electro-pop song ever  :britney-eeeek:

It's definitely a fun tune but it could easily be a BJ song. 

B2T: Well my guess is that Britney want's to do more experimental stuff but her label and Larry won't let that happen anytime soon. And some guys wanted Urbaney to happen and we got PG  :thatsweird: So I'm not sure how I feel about a different genre of music. BJ just wasn't THAT good besides Alien and 2-3 other songs. 

:icantttt:  @ some guys pretending TOMS DINER was revolutionary or "artsy fartsy" when it is the most generic electro-pop song ever  :britney-eeeek:

B2T: Well my guess is that Britney want's to do more experimental stuff but her label and Larry won't let that happen anytime soon. And some guys wanted Urbaney to happen and we got PG  :thatsweird: So I'm not sure how I feel about a different genre of music. BJ just wasn't THAT good besides Alien and 2-3 other songs. 

Tom's Diner is not generic. Yes, it's an electro song, but it's very tastefully and well done with a lot of interesting and original elements, you can't compare that with the basic edm stuff most artists release.

:icantttt: @ some guys pretending TOMS DINER was revolutionary or "artsy fartsy" when it is the most generic electro-pop song ever :britney-eeeek:

B2T: Well my guess is that Britney want's to do more experimental stuff but her label and Larry won't let that happen anytime soon. And some guys wanted Urbaney to happen and we got PG :thatsweird: So I'm not sure how I feel about a different genre of music. BJ just wasn't THAT good besides Alien and 2-3 other songs.

I enjoy Tom's Diner and the rest of Giorgio's album a lot, but I will say that I wasn't ever blown away. However, Tom's Diner still does sound better than what one hears on the radio. Like it doesn't sound like a boring David Guetta or Calvin Harris song, and yet it still isn't particularly innovative either. :yaknow:

Wish he would have added some more of that guitar riff to the song.

It's a very well producer electronic song, wouldn't call it generic though because comparing it to the whole BJ album it's million times better done but defenitely not something artsy-fartsy that we haven't heard before :P

I enjoy Tom's Diner and the rest of Giorgio's album a lot, but I will say that I wasn't ever blown away. However, Tom's Diner still does sound better than what one hears on the radio. Like it doesn't sound like a boring David Guetta or Calvin Harris song, and yet it still isn't particularly innovative either. :yaknow:

I agree, would love to hear more guitars during the song instead of edm elements. But oh well, Giorgio is a dance music producer, so I didn't really expect the track to be very innovative or different, just well produced electronic song that somehow fits Britney style.

YESS! Couldn't agree more. Don't get me wrong I really like TD but it is just not as revolutionary or innovative as some guys pretend it to be. And I think it wouldn't even chart THAT well. I just think that this direction wouldn't be much of a departure from her previous records if some say they want a COMPLETELY different direction. 

<3 ValetGirls

Amen !!!

<3 ValetGirls

tumblr_inline_nsh9uuP7hK1qiuy0s_500.gif