#tbt All Eyes On Britney! @britneyspears

News

firee 1

Happy #TBT everyone!

In honor of TBT we figured to go back to Britney Spears "Circus" tour Era. The tour was officially announced in December 2008, with dates for American and British venues revealed. The stage was composed of three rings and set in-the-round to resemble an actual circus. Fashion designers Dean and Dan Caten created the costumes. A giant cylinder screen was set above the stage to showcase videos and backdrops.

ohhh 1

The Circus Starring our Queen was described as a "pop extravaganza". It was divided into five segments. The Circus featured a metamorphosis of Britney from as a ringmaster to a slave, while being surrounded by different performers. House of Fun (Anything Goes) displayed a series of upbeat numbers with different themes, including magic and military. It ended with a Bollywood-inspired performance and a ballad in which Britney performed while floating on a giant umbrella. Freakshow/Peepshow featured a video interlude set to heavy metal music, and continued with dark and sexual performances. Electro Circ displayed energetic dance routines, and the encore consisted of a video montage of Britney's music videos and a police-themed performance. The tour was a commercial success, with a total gross of $131.8 million!

Did any of you get a chance to see the circus tour? If you have be sure to tweet us and tell us!

Hope you enjoyed our #TBT!

Click

to watch the circus tour.

Read it on our mainsite!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been to the DWAD tour, Onyx hotel tour, M+M's tour & of course The Circus Tour (I went twice)

Out of all the tours Britney has done & out of all the tours Ive been to, I feel that The Circus Tour & over all production was the biggest she has ever done. Although her dancing wasn't the same As we were used to before the circus tour, the show was still great and I loved it. I didnt go to the Femme fatale tour because that was not Britney what so ever, she came back a different person . As for POM I was getting FFT tease in the beginning but she completely turned that around for me and I really wanna go see her , so my saving start now .. I wanna go to her last show

firee-1.gif

Happy #TBT everyone!

In honor of TBT we figured to go back to Britney Spears "Circus" tour Era. The tour was officially announced in December 2008, with dates for American and British venues revealed. The stage was composed of three rings and set in-the-round to resemble an actual circus. Fashion designers Dean and Dan Caten created the costumes. A giant cylinder screen was set above the stage to showcase videos and backdrops.

ohhh-1.gif

The Circus Starring our Queen was described as a "pop extravaganza". It was divided into five segments. The Circus featured a metamorphosis of Britney from as a ringmaster to a slave, while being surrounded by different performers. House of Fun (Anything Goes) displayed a series of upbeat numbers with different themes, including magic and military. It ended with a Bollywood-inspired performance and a ballad in which Britney performed while floating on a giant umbrella. Freakshow/Peepshow featured a video interlude set to heavy metal music, and continued with dark and sexual performances. Electro Circ displayed energetic dance routines, and the encore consisted of a video montage of Britney's music videos and a police-themed performance. The tour was a commercial success, with a total gross of $131.8 million!

Did any of you get a chance to see the circus tour? If you have be sure to tweet us and tell us!

Hope you enjoyed our #TBT!

Click here to watch the circus tour.

Read it on our mainsite!

When I read the title, I thought you were referring to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3iV2epW0Uk