I Really Wish She Hadn't Done This..

the collab with friggin rihanna and the other one with miley.

there are so many reasons.

1) she's BRITNEY SPEARS and is on a whole other level of pop superstardom and in her own league she doesn't need them

2) Britney can be sexy, but she's ALWAYS classy - I don't like seeing her on a song about whips and chains and s&m - that's rihanna and it's trashy - and to be honest I don't think Britney loved it as during the perofmance she looked uncomofrtable

3) Miley Cyrus - that girl needs help she's just beyond a mess.

4- Rihanna doesn't even appreciate how awesome it was for her to have Britney on the track, rihana can fucking bow down.

and rihanna was laughing at britney during the 2007 vma performance when britney was in a bad place

I actually like the rihanna collaboration. I liked the song and the fact that rihanna nowadays is at her stardom level. That was good promo for her but I think that britney just didn't really take that opportunity. The one with miley. ..no one knows that it even existed.

I had forgotten about that song...I'm going to need to forget about it again  :pieceofwhat:

On a side note, I think the S&M remix happened in part because Britney said she liked the song when it was released as a single, in an interview. 

Kevin's verses are so bad :orangu:

I think S&M remix is cool, I just don't really like the "I like it like it" part in the beggining :selenerz:

I'm glad the "S&M" remix happened since she rarely does collabs and that one was highly requested on social media.  Britney's new verse is good but her  vocals should have been layered better, tbh.  It sounds like 10 RiRi's versus 2 Brit-Brit's and she sounded really congested.   :yeahkright:

I had to go back and listen to "SMS" since that moment is so forgettable.   :idgaf: