Britney Spears Writes A Personal Letter To Her Sons! @britneyspears

laugh 2

This is the most beautiful thing Britney has ever written...

Britney wrote a special letter to her sons on"Time Magazine" section of "Letters from Moms"! Check out what Britney wrote (warning please have a tissue box near you):

‘You Are My Masterpieces’
By Britney Spears

To Jayden and Preston

You are my masterpieces. From the day I saw the most precious eyes, I believed in miracles to the core. Such a gift God has given me, exploring in your beautiful worlds every day. I pray as a mother I teach you strength and passion to carry through the struggles in the world. Most battles will always be won on your knees. I pray you find your dreams.

God always comes to us in tiny whispers. I pray you always find his whisper and understand the true meaning behind following your inner voice as well.

Always believe in yourself and know anything is possible. I pray dreaming awakens your soul to limitless possibilities. I hope the most precious mysteries of life stay with you always and you are never ashamed of how bright your light truly is. I hope you learn praying alone is when you are most connected to God, and know you are never alone. He is with you always.

I pray you laugh, love and soar through your journey of life.

Beautiful.

Source

Read it on our mainsite!

Britney has such a way with words whether she's writing songs or personal letters like these. I don't even have to hope, you can tell with every picture, those boys know how lucky they are to have Britney as their mama and truly cherish her.

Very vey sweet and I like that she has found something that works for her

But just personally, all the religious talk is very uncomfortable for me

I'd rather hear her talk about how hard work got her where she is instead of basically saying praying and God did it. That's fantastic but let's bring in other aspects too

But that's just my opinion

In general, like I said, I love she found something that brings her peace and happiness 😊